Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just found the post where babs claims she cured her PMS back in 2018 with vitamin B6 supplements, dog walking, watching tv and eating treats. yet despite that, she's still whinging about it 3 years later? because she thinks it makes her "relatable" and increases engagement. it's all about content. who cares if she's lying to her followers, and minimising the experiences of people who genuinely struggle with PMS!

also found this in one of her posts, which explains a LOT. she literally reveals that she's a liar, AND that she lies about her supposed "bad leg" when it suits her - she can sledge with no problems, but had to reference her pretend "bad leg" in her vlog because she knows it will garner sympathy and support from the babettes.

View attachment 405454
I’m no medic, but I’m sure her GP would’ve told her that keeping to a healthy, balanced diet would improve her pms symptoms!

Reactions: 11
All dressed up, in a different outfit to earlier, feeling pretty and dancing around this evening. How lovely to recover so quickly from anxiety and PMS. What a shining example she is to women everywhere, none of us would have any problems if we all just stayed in bed and ordered Greggs! Babs has single handedly fixed millions of years of women’s struggles with their periods. Hoorah 🎉🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
🎉Tingo🎉 to you all who commented on how utterly ridiculous she looked earlier which i fully agree, she did!!!!
She's now got changed into that Jumpsuit of dreams she thinks makes her look like Kate Moss and is twatting about on Tiktok 🤬🤬
Emma, would you like a job. Because myself and my team would love to have somebody on board who knows how to cure Anxiety and supposed other crippling mental illnesses in the space of a day with a Greggs on the side! 🤬
You are utterly disgusting and shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's done a thank you tiktok to her audience for all their support over PMS day, FMAL she really thinks she's wonderful. Who are these people blowing smoke up her backside & how on earth does her management manage to get her all these bloody ads? I am definitely in wrong career.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🎉Tingo🎉 to you all who commented on how utterly ridiculous she looked earlier which i fully agree, she did!!!!
She's now got changed into that Jumpsuit of dreams she thinks makes her look like Kate Moss and is twatting about on Tiktok 🤬🤬
Emma, would you like a job. Because myself and my team would love to have somebody on board who knows how to cure Anxiety and supposed other crippling mental illnesses in the space of a day with a Greggs on the side! 🤬
You are utterly disgusting and shameless.
She’s still got the stupid spotty headband on though, I wonder if that’s one that she shares with ‘the girl’.

This is super-bitchy, but in her weird dance we can now see how that jumpsuit of dreams really fits. From what I can see, it’s a bit tight on the tum and bum. She’s got to stick with it now though because everyone loves her in it, or rather they love the fake, flattering picture of her in it that she’s slapped everywhere.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
why the duck does she always make a point to tell us she had no underwear on, seriously?!? something mentally wrong there and shows a complete lack of respect for her family, never mind a lack of respect for herself

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Desperate to ride DaisyMay Cooper’s coat tails.
Dream on - that last pic DMC posted today is hitting 15k more likes than you have followers to begin with!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her engagement is really low lately.
This is why she is going to desperate measures to up her activity before each Ad. She is a money grabbing monster.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
For the Instagram / TIK TIK free amongst us anybody free to share the footage?

Reactions: 4
More front than Brighton that one
She’s such a bloody fraud
More faces than Big Ben?

KDIL has done a story grinding the gusset of her knickers in the camera as she’s moaning about dresses being shorter at the back (ignoring the fact she’s bent over) - as keBabba idolises her or won’t be long until we are subjected to that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
C2AC648C-EC95-44DB-B90D-BC9A8B6070E4.png
Must have a few more ADs coming out, got to keep that pity party engagement rolling along!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
A farmhouse door is she serious??? What form of Scandinavia/boho does that fit in?? She. Is. A. Moron. And the story of her walk...if she’s wearing the baby grow it is SUPERTIGHT on those sausages she calls legs. She needs water and veg STAT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 405893Must have a few more ADs coming out, got to keep that pity party engagement rolling along!
I was just coming to say this. Also 🎉TINGO🎉 we’ve been talking about her shower break downs today and this gets mentioned conniving cow.
The post on fb just wtf?! And she’s deleted the negative comment she’s clearly not a happy bunny tonight must be pms back (or kenny watching the footie)
EAAB9593-5DD2-4D01-A25A-EFB62F9D6ABD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Well if this isn't the biggest reference to Tattle I don't know what is,,,,,,

"In the Shower..."
"Bell End" (my fave expression for her) 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Emma.
Dear God grow up woman!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.