Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly she self diagnosed and bought the vitamins herself!
I thought she'd been to the GP and it was recommended? But either way- her fairly standard PMS symptoms, despite the absolute song and dance she makes about it, are exactly that- normal PMS symptoms. Can you imagine what she was like when she was pregnant???

Reactions: 10
I know right 😳 that escalated quickly 🤣🤣
I mean for someone with a numb foot and fanny all we can ask is she tries her best

In a time when everyone's lives have gone to tit, nobody cares about somebody commenting on your dancing, what must your followers think of you for bringing that up like it is a worthy problem. Get a grip Babatha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean for someone with a numb foot and fanny all we can ask is she tries her best
For someone with crippling PMS, Anxiety, a numb fanny and numb foot she sure spends a lot of time Filming herself dancing and putting her leg up on the side 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well if this isn't the biggest reference to Tattle I don't know what is,,,,,,

"In the Shower..."
"Bell End" (my fave expression for her) 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Emma.
Dear God grow up woman!!!!
I think we here at the IC20 are #winning with this post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Ethan, asking his mum to stop singing and she ignores him. She has no respect for him at all.
he asks her to stop singing because he's trying to concentrate on his school work. he asked for help to build a snowman - after having to knock on the back door because he'd literally been locked out - only for babs to shove him back out into the cold, tell him to wait because she's "werking" and then continue to mock him for being unable to do it on his own. she has absolutely no respect for that kid. if it were the golden girl asking for help, babs would give her all the attention in the world. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She’s still got the stupid spotty headband on though, I wonder if that’s one that she shares with ‘the girl’.
asda's
top tip: when an actual six year old is complimenting you - a 43 year old woman - on your headband, saying that "it's cool", that's a pretty big indication that you need to stop buying accessories at Claire's, and rethink your fashion choices. NOT take it as a compliment. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210127_201543.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
top tip: when an actual six year old is complimenting you - a 43 year old woman - on your headband, saying that "it's cool", that's a pretty big indication that you need to stop buying accessories at Claire's, and rethink your fashion choices. NOT take it as a compliment. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 405978
I mean unless Babs knows this person I'd say they're taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's like a petulant child.
I've just scrolled back and seen what the FB comment was 🤦‍♀️🙄 Jesus!!!! What the hell is wrong with her.

Ok. Emma. I'll be nice now. I'm worried about you. This is not normal behaviour for a wife/mum/anyone in their 40's.
Please. Get. Some. Help.

Reactions: 21
he asks her to stop singing because he's trying to concentrate on his school work. he asked for help to build a snowman - after having to knock on the back door because he'd literally been locked out - only for babs to shove him back out into the cold, tell him to wait because she's "werking" and then continue to mock him for being unable to do it on his own. she has absolutely no respect for that kid. if it were the golden girl asking for help, babs would give her all the attention in the world. 😔
The favouritism is soooo obvious. She seems baffled by Ethan as he doesn't fit her stereotype of "a boy"- but he seems a lovely kid. It is quite upsetting to watch at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The favouritism is soooo obvious. She seems baffled by Ethan as he doesn't fit her stereotype of "a boy"- but he seems a lovely kid. It is quite upsetting to watch at times.
I always thought the poem about him called Different was based on him not fitting in with other little boys, but now I think it is with him being different to his sister and mother

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's like a petulant child.
I've just scrolled back and seen what the FB comment was 🤦‍♀️🙄 Jesus!!!! What the hell is wrong with her.

Ok. Emma. I'll be nice now. I'm worried about you. This is not normal behaviour for a wife/mum/anyone in their 40's.
Please. Get. Some. Help.
It's all for attention. She gets negative comments all the time, especially on FB and ignores them. She's just desperate for positive reinforcement at the moment.

twit.

Reactions: 19
I always thought the poem about him called Different was based on him not fitting in with other little boys, but now I think it is with him being different to his sister and mother
I have 6 nephews, mostly around his age, and he seems very like them to me!! Varied interests, lively, curious. Ethan loves performing and dancing etc just like Erin allegedly does (the wannabe triple threat). Babs had/has a very fixed idea of "boys" and "girls" (imo) and Ethan doesn't quite fit it. Remember how utterly REVOLUTIONARY she seemed to think it was that Erin like blue instead of pink?!

It's all for attention. She gets negative comments all the time, especially on FB and ignores them. She's just desperate for positive reinforcement at the moment.

twit.
Yes. Thats true! Why now, why tonight? It wasn't even that bad?

• Haha
The person who wrote it may well have deleted it themselves, considering Babs shared it with her thousands of followers who could have easily found it, even with the name so cleverly covered up, and made their feelings to that person clear. Doxxing do they call it?!? (God sometimes I feel like an old dinosaur 🤣) I mean the likelihood is that Babs did delete it herself but she also could have made the person that wrote it have a really bad evening! And to be fair it wasn’t that vicious a comment, not exactly name calling or wishing her ill or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.