Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sure babs, the "weirdo" on fb deleted their own negative comment...! who does she think she's kidding?! and obvs it's totally acceptable to label someone a "weirdo" on the sole basis that they don't worship kween babs?!

View attachment 405982
Quite frankly I think she just needs to develop a thicker skin, or to just stop putting her life online. There are bigger things going on in the world Bab yes, bigger things than your fragile ego being destroyed by a comment. Which is just that. A bleeping comment.
Why is she even online? Why doesn't she just go and get a different source of income. One that won't destroy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There will be an ad or something on the way that needs likes. Or the mugs are on sale.
Was just going to say this! She was doing mug photos today wasn’t she? So she needs to keep the Babettes in line with their sympathy and love for her at an all time high to launch those bad boys!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s clearly searched around for the worst comment to share, and that is it. It’s not even that bad. Her reply is atrocious, how can one person insert so many full stops in one reply? She obviously can’t share any screenshots from tattle because 1. That would show she reads here and 2. It would send her sheep over here in droves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was just going to say this! She was doing mug photos today wasn’t she? So she needs to keep the Babettes in line with their sympathy and love for her at an all time high to launch those bad boys!
Oh ffs that's what it is 🤦‍♀️ I feel as thick as Babs that I didn't make that connection.

Reactions: 7
I'm really quite bored of Babs now. There's much bigger things happening in the world and she can't see that at all - she lives in her own little Babs bubble where the biggest thing she has to worry about is maybe someone might not like her dancing. And no mention of holocaust memorial Day either? I thought she used to be head of RE.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder if one of the new mugs might say "I'm a Bellend" on them 🤣🤷‍♀️

sure babs, the "weirdo" on fb deleted their own negative comment...! who does she think she's kidding?! and obvs it's totally acceptable to label someone a "weirdo" on the sole basis that they don't worship kween babs?!

View attachment 405982
She'll be ok in a few hours,,,,,, when she's pissed on Gin from a tin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 405982
It's bullying, Babs shouldn't tolerate it, even from a Babette. Does she not have community rules about name calling 🤔

Reactions: 11
So much for PMS anxiety, that was a pretty quick recovery. Photographing the mug prototypes must’ve made her feel better. Given the death toll today & how it has been for the past year, the fact it’s Holocaust Memorial Day & we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she acknowledges nothing of what is going on outside her bubble. Carry on with your tit show Babs, your life online is not something to aspire to. I don't feel sad for you, you know exactly what you are doing. You are only unhappy at the fact you are not as famous as you would like to be & probably never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Half of me feels it was babs herself that left the comment to bring in some extra engagement. Probably got burner accounts all over the place like she has for tattle.

Reactions: 18
I'm really quite bored of Babs now. There's much bigger things happening in the world and she can't see that at all - she lives in her own little Babs bubble where the biggest thing she has to worry about is maybe someone might not like her dancing. And no mention of holocaust memorial Day either? I thought she used to be head of RE.
Same.
Im sickened that we are helping to keep her relevant. We really must stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quite frankly I think she just needs to develop a thicker skin, or to just stop putting her life online. There are bigger things going on in the world Bab yes, bigger things than your fragile ego being destroyed by a comment. Which is just that. A bleeping comment.
Why is she even online? Why doesn't she just go and get a different source of income. One that won't destroy her.
because she "just wants to make people smile. that's her main aim in liffffeeee", apparently. unfortunately, she doesn't seem to realise that there's a difference between being genuinely funny and being laughed AT. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he asks her to stop singing because he's trying to concentrate on his school work. he asked for help to build a snowman - after having to knock on the back door because he'd literally been locked out - only for babs to shove him back out into the cold, tell him to wait because she's "werking" and then continue to mock him for being unable to do it on his own. she has absolutely no respect for that kid. if it were the golden girl asking for help, babs would give her all the attention in the world. 😔
this genuinely makes me sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
i'm wondering whether babs got ste some kind of reward after he created the "world's biggest snowball". after all, she claimed she deserved an award for tidying the cupboard, so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, that reference in her vlog about how erin now puts away her own clothes, so babs won't have to tell ste where they all go. because putting away clean clothes is just another chore on ste's list, presumably whilst babs shouts instructions from the sofa.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So much for PMS anxiety, that was a pretty quick recovery. Photographing the mug prototypes must’ve made her feel better. Given the death toll today & how it has been for the past year, the fact it’s Holocaust Memorial Day & we’re in the middle of a pandemic, she acknowledges nothing of what is going on outside her bubble. Carry on with your tit show Babs, your life online is not something to aspire to. I don't feel sad for you, you know exactly what you are doing. You are only unhappy at the fact you are not as famous as you would like to be & probably never will be.
What do you mean she’s not famous? She met Mark Wright in Matalan and he called her mummy brummy. She’s made it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it is the end of jan so she will be advertising her valentines mugs4mugs in the next few days no doubt. Not that they will be much use to people. Say they go on sale Saturday babettes won’t get them until 8-10 at the earliest so between 4-6 days to use them. Gonna end in tears like the Christmas ones where she has literally hundreds left. Although she’s taken the festive ones off her website she left the normal ones up and as of 610am there’s still 866 left. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I've never heard of a Valentine's day mug before. If I was going to buy somebody a mug for Valentine's day it would be a nice one that meant something and not necessarily one related to the holiday

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.