Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That instead of washing regularly she just has a quick wet wipe, similar to what you would do if at a festival where there are no showers. She's a woman................
I think they call it a prostitutes wash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The Crowne Plaza in London with her taking photos in the shower of the “posh” bathroom and how she’d made it. To be called out as it was an adapted room and you know a seat in the shower was a necessity and that she was being ableist. For her to have such a meltdown over it she sent kenny to the front desk to prove they were in a posh room only to be told it was in fact an adapted room. She then had a meltdown people were mean to her and that she didn’t know she had mobility issues so she wouldn’t be mean Blah blah

and that right there is just one of her many privileges

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why don't they just take the door off the utility mousehole room?

People replying to her videos saying "this gives me all the cosy feels" make me cringe myself inside out 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just saw this on twitter and thought of our babs!
There are too many occasions where she has done this to name, but my favourite will always be Disney bathroom breakdown. It's a classic!
I was just about to post this myself and you beat me to it! Time to have a bathroom meltdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet the estate agent listed it as a utility. Anyone with half a brain (not Bab and PUS) would realise it’s just a cupboard. Why the hell is she trying to make out it’s a room?
Babs, you aren’t fooling us: it’s a utility cupboard, not a utility room. You may spend your empty days tidying it and buying plastic storage for it, but it’s not a room love! Hope that helps 😘
I mean if we're honest her office on the top floor isn't really utilised as a room neither but more a storage area

Reactions: 14
8636536C-5F80-4626-B30E-C9B9592E9A61.png

what is going on with her eyes?!
that ring is that where she keeps kennys balls??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's where she keeps her own soul, so she feels no guilt about selling her kids out for a few quid to spaff on essentials in Poundland
When she sold her soul to the devil, she got this ring. It does look a little satanic-cult chic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The bathroom melt down when she sat fully clothed in the shower, then Kenny had to lie on her to calm her down!!
Those poor kids must witness such a lot with her tantrums. I wonder how she will cope if one of them turns out like her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The bathroom melt down when she sat fully clothed in the shower, then Kenny had to lie on her to calm her down!!
Those poor kids must witness such a lot with her tantrums. I wonder how she will cope if one of them turns out like her?
Is there any visual evidence around of this particular melt down. It would be a good one for her Wikipedia photo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why don't they just take the door off the utility mousehole room?

People replying to her videos saying "this gives me all the cosy feels" make me cringe myself inside out 🥴
If by cosy they mean claustrophobic they are spot on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe don’t twit around and play really loud music next your child who is trying to learn, whilst constantly telling the world he struggles to concentrate.

Hope that helps.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I hope all these influencers take a large proportion of ad revenue where they use their kids for the advert and put it into a bank account for their future. But I highly suspect with Emma money comes in and then money goes to Poundland, home bargains, primark and Disney and little if any is kept for those kids despite they fact they have worked for it.
If she did that we'd 100% know as she wouldn't be able to resist saying - instead they get a tsum tsum from the treat box. Let's face it, from the look of the most recent "creative" staged ad pic of Ethan, its not as if they even get an age appropriate upgrade of their toys if his favourite toy at 8 is that toolbox that my son had for Christmas WHEN HE WAS 2.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What do Kenny & a snowman have in common?

They've both got s-NO-wballs

Sorry couldn't help it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe don’t twit around and play really loud music next your child who is trying to learn, whilst constantly telling the world he struggles to concentrate.

Hope that helps.
Just coming here to say this! The poor boy literally shouts shush at her but she still doesn’t stop

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.