Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned just before that im new to Babs, but please can someone quickly explain to me the tea regarding New York, and also Tampongate? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks ridiculous. Like a toddler whose mum let her dress herself from the dress up box 🤣
She does insist on wearing baby grows regularly and babying her kids maybe she’s the real life Benjamin button shame her face ages at a rate of knots

I mentioned just before that im new to Babs, but please can someone quickly explain to me the tea regarding New York, and also Tampongate? xx
When she had surgery on her back kenny changed her tampon for her. She was quite proud and boastful about it, constantly droning on about it. Still in a blog on her website. Someone (ic20 I’m looking at you) asked Rosie Ramsay if she’d ask her husband to do this if needed (babs name was never mentioned) and Rosie was rightly disgusted. Like proper calling it out. Someone mention that kenny did it and keBabba denied saying it saying she said he only passed her the tampon. Liar Em, liar.
as for NY just before flying on her business class gifted trip that kenny was ill for, again she rehashed a blog saying she’d smash her Husbands face in for not doing the washing up of some other mundane thing. And people picked up on the DV aspect and it triggering. She tried to make out it was a joke which in itself is wrong AND THEN the daily fail, the scum, the local rag all picked up on it so she had to issue an apology and got woe is me my mental health is bad these trolls blah blah all on the toilet floor of her gifted 4* holiday never accepted that any of it was of her own doing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She does insist on wearing baby grows regularly and babying her kids maybe she’s the real life Benjamin button shame her face ages at a rate of knots

When she had surgery on her back kenny changed her tampon for her. She was quite proud and boastful about it, constantly droning on about it. Still in a blog on her website. Someone (ic20 I’m looking at you) asked Rosie Ramsay if she’d ask her husband to do this if needed (babs name was never mentioned) and Rosie was rightly disgusted. Like proper calling it out. Someone mention that kenny did it and keBabba denied saying it saying she said he only passed her the tampon. Liar Em, liar.
as for NY just before flying on her business class gifted trip that kenny was ill for, again she rehashed a blog saying she’d smash her Husbands face in for not doing the washing up of some other mundane thing. And people picked up on the DV aspect and it triggering. She tried to make out it was a joke which in itself is wrong AND THEN the daily fail, the scum, the local rag all picked up on it so she had to issue an apology and got woe is me my mental health is bad these trolls blah blah all on the toilet floor of her gifted 4* holiday never accepted that any of it was of her own doing
Thankyou for the rundown. Wow, what a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t remember what it was that exactly but Babs was moaning about trolls being mean to her (can’t remember if she actually mentioned tattle by name or just alluded to it) and pointed me in the right direction herself 😂
The only time she’s influenced me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just ask about her vlogs. She knows its not filled in front of a live studio audience right? Cause surely, if you'd just fucked up a brand name (poundland), you would just refilm that bit? And more worryingly is that she shuts Ethan outside, he comes to the door to ask for help (but doesnt open door, was it locked?? Plus that door appaz never worked Babs remember?) And she tells him to wait, As shes filming.... Shuts the door again, which ethan then looks like he trying to open? Before carrying on with her filming whilst acting a smug bleep that her son had failed, like she predicted 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ why wouldn't you just put the camera down, help him and then start working again later?? (Sorry for appalling punctuation use, im agast and have too many questions 😆)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

She's such a moron. I find it all hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does baby her children. In her latest vlog, Ethan is making a snowball and Babs says (well sings) to him something along the lines of "Don't walk in the road because that's dangerous". Babs, Ethan is EIGHT YEARS OLD. He isn't a toddler. He is EIGHT. Most eight year olds know not to walk in the bloody road ffs without having to be told. My daughter is 3 and if she runs ahead I only have to shout "stop because there's a road there!" and she stops. My God just give your kids respect and treat them like the ages they are. Ethan is 8. That means he can work on his school work unsupervised and can come downstairs and put the telly on on his own without you having to get up with him. He is NOT going to thank you in a couple of years when he wants to start doing things for himself and you continue to restrict him.

• Heart
If she did that we'd 100% know as she wouldn't be able to resist saying - instead they get a tsum tsum from the treat box. Let's face it, from the look of the most recent "creative" staged ad pic of Ethan, its not as if they even get an age appropriate upgrade of their toys if his favourite toy at 8 is that toolbox that my son had for Christmas WHEN HE WAS 2.
Probably bought online as a prop and claimed back on expenses 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've been trying to catch up lol but did anyone see about a week ago jamming twins posted on Facebook about staying friends with someone just to watch their drama lol I thought yet that's why she friends with babs. And when she was talking about the dog shower she made a remark about not doing thing to your house just for insta and to do it so it works for you I feel like these are digs at babs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been trying to catch up lol but did anyone see about a week ago jamming twins posted on Facebook about staying friends with someone just to watch their drama lol I thought yet that's why she friends with babs. And when she was talking about the dog shower she made a remark about not doing thing to your house just for insta and to do it so it works for you I feel like these are digs at babs
Taming twins probably reads here on the regular 😂

• Haha
If I remember rightly she self diagnosed and bought the vitamins herself!
just found the post where babs claims she cured her PMS back in 2018 with vitamin B6 supplements, dog walking, watching tv and eating treats. yet despite that, she's still whinging about it 3 years later? because she thinks it makes her "relatable" and increases engagement. it's all about content. who cares if she's lying to her followers, and minimising the experiences of people who genuinely struggle with PMS!

also found this in one of her posts, which explains a LOT. she literally reveals that she's a liar, AND that she lies about her supposed "bad leg" when it suits her - she can sledge with no problems, but had to reference her pretend "bad leg" in her vlog because she knows it will garner sympathy and support from the babettes.

Screenshot_20210127_152150.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
just found the post where babs claims she cured her PMS back in 2018 with vitamin B6 supplements, dog walking, watching tv and eating treats. yet despite that, she's still whinging about it 3 years later? because she thinks it makes her "relatable" and increases engagement. it's all about content. who cares if she's lying to her followers, and minimising the experiences of people who genuinely struggle with PMS!

also found this in one of her posts, which explains a LOT. she literally reveals that she's a liar, AND that she lies about her supposed "bad leg" when it suits her - she can sledge with no problems, but had to reference her pretend "bad leg" in her vlog because she knows it will garner sympathy and support from the babettes.

View attachment 405454
This last few secret just show how lazy and pathetic she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 405454
Crikey she obviously hasn’t spent any time in the last three years. Learning the difference between a full stop and a comma. Imagine. Her writing. If she used punctuation properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive played my kid up like this.
What I DIDNT was get my phone out and record it 🤔
Because it wasn’t planned, it was spur of the moment and lasted seconds.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.