Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Emma, ya big liar. Your kids are NOT saying that about you. Stop making tit up.

I think she goes on about her exes because she fancies herself as a lovelorn Bridget Jones type. But the only thing is, Bridget Jones wasn't supposedly happily married with two kids! Ya bleeping tragic act, Emma. Just accept the reality. You were a frumpy teenager, you met PUS and being the only man that didn't leg it after a fortnight of your antics, married him. Hardly Bridget and Mark Darcy.
Or Carrie Bradshaw and Mr Big as she probably thinks 🤦

Btw thank you for the kind comments on my long arse post some days it just hits you hard 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet another copy by Babs. Does this woman never do anything original?
I don't know why somebody would want to put their plants in the bath but isnit possibly to do something messy and of your don't have a garden then the bath is the next best thing to contain the mess? Babs has a garden soooo

Reactions: 11
Do you mean ‘week’? That’s what she typed.... 😂😂
She typed “werk” cos she’s a bell end but clearly her phone has had enough of her gibberish and has auto corrected her 🤣 Can’t believe she didn’t pick up on it before she shared, she’s usually SO good at her job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
6FCCDB1D-EB66-481C-880B-71A8F6985E05.jpg

when is she going to learn somethings are just not a good look.
I’m all for comfort but this romper is appalling

• Haha
Exactly! I’m a supply teacher now but used to be full time primary, I’ve had a few friends message me asking me for help because some of the methods used now are confusing if you’re not used to them. Fair enough. But the whole point of the White Rose is that the videos explain it all! She’s just trying to jump on a bandwagon of parents moaning about the “new maths” the kids have to learn. It’ll be fronted adverbials next week 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hope your work situation is OK at the moment! I was supply during the spring and summer so I know how tough it is ❤ You’re absolutely right. The irony, of course, is that it’s not really that new at all! Luckily, it’s RE this afternoon so she can show off her skills 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor dog!
She is definitely trying to throw us a message to help her 🙉
I reckon if she was a few years younger she'd 100% be thinking of having another baby for content - she dresses in maternity fashion and has started carrying the dog around like a newborn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That poor dog!
She is definitely trying to throw us a message to help her 🙉
Lucy used to converse with my two boys when they were out in the garden. They were planning a ‘Great Escape’ type mission for her - very complicated with lots of digging, ropes & Lily’s Kitchen treats - but all plans were abandoned when they moved house. Was a bloody good plan as well. No motorbikes involved, obviously. That would just be silly.
Edit: I should add, for those who don’t know, that my boys are of the furry kind 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's vile, vulgar, gross and disgusting!!! What is she saying about that light. Which is also horrible and needs a different bulb in it!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's vile, vulgar, gross and disgusting!!! What is she saying about that light. Which is also horrible and needs a different bulb in it!!!
Right?? It’s one of those that could look lovely in the right place with the right bulb in, but of course she hasn’t got the “lewk” right because she never does, does she?? Not sure when she will learn that she can’t pull off trends!

Hope your work situation is OK at the moment! I was supply during the spring and summer so I know how tough it is ❤ You’re absolutely right. The irony, of course, is that it’s not really that new at all! Luckily, it’s RE this afternoon so she can show off her skills 🙄
Ah thank you, luckily my work is just for extras and treats so Mr BonBon working all through lockdown (key worker) has meant we’ve been fine. Hopefully will get back to supply one day, seriously fed up of the same four walls and the same lap round the village 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
View attachment 390168
when is she going to learn somethings are just not a good look.
I’m all for comfort but this romper is appalling
It’s not even a step up from her pj’s & dressing gown look is it? The bleeping headbands need binning, they look horrendous on her .

If it’s an arts & crafts house she’s now residing in, I echo Mrs Briggs earlier sentiments in that Mr Morris will be haunting her shortly.

Why is that what comes to her mind? It just looks like a bulb that's too big, that's all.

What is the technique where a psychologist shows you splotches on a piece of paper and you're supposed to say the first thing you see? Well every splotch for Emma would be either a bodily excretion or an ex boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is that what comes to her mind? It just looks like a bulb that's too big, that's all.

What is the technique where a psychologist shows you splotches on a piece of paper and you're supposed to say the first thing you see? Well every splotch for Emma would be either a bodily excretion or an ex boyfriend
Or a cock, she’s obsessed. She won’t cope when her children start getting sex education which will be soon if it’s not already. My 10yr old has, she’ll be a giggling Benny Hill mess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.