Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a case of ‘The Tale of Emma & Mr Egg’ - a Beatrix Potter type story!
It seems to me that while most people were necking Thunderbird or Diamond White in town on a Saturday night, before heading to one of the clubs, Emma was still in her bedroom screaming about Take That & having imaginary snogs with Matt Goss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I had my children young so I missed a lot of my clubbing days. I do feel cheated at times but then remind myself that it was my decision and I didn’t miss out on much. I can deal with it better babs and I’m ten years younger than her.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s a case of ‘The Tale of Emma & Mr Egg’ - a Beatrix Potter type story!
It seems to me that while most people were necking Thunderbird or Diamond White in town on a Saturday night, before heading to one of the clubs, Emma was still in her bedroom screaming about Take That & having imaginary snogs with Matt Goss.
I think you are right! Brummymummy is a character and when Emma goes on about clubbing etc that is what Brummymummy would have been doing, when the reality is Emma was at home kissing posters of Gary Barlow 😂😂 she talks about what she would have liked to have been doing rather than a reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think you are right! Brummymummy is a character and when Emma goes on about clubbing etc that is what Brummymummy would have been doing, when the reality is Emma was at home kissing posters of Gary Barlow 😂😂 she talks about what she would have liked to have been doing rather than a reality!
You just know that even in her early 20s in her own house (that her parents were guarantors for the mortgage on) she didn’t have any showing walls in her bedroom because of posters on the walls - she’s a loon an absolute loon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Christ is it that big a deal to change a profile picture? Does it need this many announcements?
Also, no friends messaged her about it because 1 she doesn’t have any friends and 2 no one really cares enough about other people’s bloody photos. BUT if they did, I’d say it’s because they’re so used to seeing her looking like an absolute state that they got a shock seeing her look what she thinks is half decent. The “cute” face makes me want to throw up in my mouth personally 🤢View attachment 389076
What, your friends thought that smug, constipated face was a flattering one. Usually when I see my friends in a photograph and think they look particularly lovely it is because they're smiling and really happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Former Babette here (as you call them😂). I’m from Birmingham so have followed her for a while and I used to quite enjoy her content and find her relatable. I really went off her in the first lockdown after seeing her not take the rules very seriously, but gave her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she didn’t know the guidelines. But her recent content has really annoyed me, everything is very ‘me me me’, she doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I’m a single mum, became one in the first lockdown after leaving my abusive ex partner (yes babs, not every relationship ends as easily a breakup to ocean colour scene in your early 20’s 🙄). I have 3 DC, a 4 year old, 3 year old and 5 month old. I work from 8-11 every night in a real job, that is involved in social media but not me exploiting my family. I then wake up at 5 to feed my youngest and then I home school my eldest, and I actually have to homeschool her, unlike babs who just dances in the background of her children’s zooms. At the same time trying to entertain my 3 year old. I don’t get any help as my mom is in my bubble but as she’s a key worker we decided to stop seeing each other in case of spreading COVID. I spend my days shitting myself because my mom has to go and care for vulnerable people in their houses. So I’m actually lonely, and stressed and hating lockdown.
I really hope this is the end of her, it seems like more people are seeing the light. I also really worry about her kids, she basically tells complete strangers everything about their lives and it will be there forever, for anyone to see. It’s obvious she reads here and I wish she wasn’t stubborn and just took on board what people were saying, it’s quite worrying to see her as she is now. She’s worlds away from the person she was when she started this job.
Totally agree with you. I was also a Babette then I saw the light! I don’t know what it will take for her to change but unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen any time soon. Sorry that you have it tough at the moment. Take care x For some reason Babs has no understanding of other people’s lives. X

Reactions: 13
What, your friends thought that smug, constipated face was a flattering one. Usually when I see my friends in a photograph and think they look particularly lovely it is because they're smiling and really happy.
My partner's ex wife like to post selfies with her resting smug face....usually at peak time to get loads of attention. She's also an 'introvert' who likes to over share and needs constant validation too. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg NARC nights with Babs 🤣🤣🤣She would have been the BIGGEST buzzkill going out with I’m sure! Full of cheap vodka and rage crying in the corner to one of her poor long suffering mates over another man dumping her or the better looking girl chatting up some way out of her league man then the night concludes with her desperate to get her leg over or eating a dirty takeaway thus feeding her low confidence all the more and guaranteed fall out with her friends to ensure the entire night centred around Babs

• Haha
Omg NARC nights with Babs 🤣🤣🤣She would have been the BIGGEST buzzkill going out with I’m sure! Full of cheap vodka and rage crying in the corner to one of her poor long suffering mates over another man dumping her or the better looking girl chatting up some way out of her league man then the night concludes with her desperate to get her leg over or eating a dirty takeaway thus feeding her low confidence all the more and guaranteed fall out with her friends to ensure the entire night centred around Babs
So true! And we’re probably talking about getting dumped by someone she had only been seeing for 2 weeks! She’s said in previous posts that she was very naive and didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18! So I really can’t believe she had all these boyfriends in her early 20s. Maybe she counts the boys she has kissed as boyfriends!

• Haha
Why would you be talking about clubbing when you’re in your 40s? Why is she so fixated on being 20? She’s so odd

Babs is def one of those people who used to tell their mom whenever she fell out with her friends so San would stick her two cents in the next time they went round 🤣

• Haha
I skipped through her plant vlog the part I stopped on she was saying I don’t know the name of this plant 🌱 is she for real a video about plants and being a plant Mom and she didn’t even bother to research what they were called 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know her latest harking back to old Emma post isn’t genuine & she’s just after adoration from the Babettes but if she really misses the Emma that never existed that’s long gone, then, rather than squeezing into a jumpsuit & applying contortion & photoshop, she’d feel a whole lot better if she just showered & dressed each morning before filming her stories 🤷‍♀️ It’s not bloody rocket science!! For such an egotist (the notes from golden child which were to mummy and daddy but she tried her best to crop daddy out made me laugh) she’s got such little self respect. Oh Babs, you really are a complete mess a conundrum 🤔

• Haha
I had my children young so I missed a lot of my clubbing days. I do feel cheated at times but then remind myself that it was my decision and I didn’t miss out on much. I can deal with it better babs and I’m ten years younger than her.
You really didn't miss anything and she didn't have the experience she says either - she was still sat in her bedroom kissing take that posters when she was 18. She also feels like she missed out but like everything with her social media, you can use it to paint whatever picture you want. Funny how she was the life and soul of Broad Street but we never get treated to the pics of her raving it up in other cities, at festivals, on girls holidays in Tenerife which would all be part and parcel of what she likes to pretend her past was - she's had a few uni nights out in Birmingham and they were so significant they get brought up repeatedly over 20 years later 🙄💤💤💤

Reactions: 18
I'm not even sure all these old posts are anything to do with nostalgia for the experience but more an opportunity to show that she has to always looked like a grey droopy mess

I think she is having a nightmare of a time accepting her appearance is aged and ravaged by her careless lifestyle

Reactions: 13
We know she’s said that she rarely drinks now (🤣🤥) because she used to get aggressive and argumentative so these chats with strangers in Mr Egg probably took the form of “What are you looking at? Are you laughing at my blouse? duck off”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
FFS primary school maths isn’t that hard, I know some of it is longwinded and the methods can be annoying but a quick Google or watching the video that LITERALLY EXPLAINS it all and you should be fine. PUS isn’t an idiot (well, he married her, so 🤷🏼‍♀️ But he’s got a proper job so can’t be too silly), I’m sure he could also help. Get a grip woman, this isn’t quality content, you’re just making yourself look like a twit going on and on about it 🤬
Also noticed that the Andy Pandy jumpsuit does not seem to have the same powers of pulling in the waist this morning!🤣 Funny how you can look so different in two days when you haven’t edited the life out of photo hey??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.