Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping disrespectful. Right after her post about how the bulb looks like a poo she's talking about Martin Luther King Jr and Anne Frank.

Pretending to know what morals and ethics are...not going well Babs

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s unbelievably crass, vulgar and frankly makes a brick look intelligent. I can’t believe anyone with a brain finds her funny/amusing/entertaining/witty.
She has NOTHING to say because even without lockdown her life is dull & boring. She really needs to just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no other influenza out there that talks about their past relationships, jobs, houses etc as much as Babs. Why does she think this is what people want? Bab's favs LP and Zoella don't do it, in fact they try to not mention their past because it has nothing to do with their current branding

Reactions: 17
On the MLK and AF post, she says she used to peacefully protest in the playground and coridoors... Protest what exactly? Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 15
But it isn't a million miles away from The Dome either and she'd have fitted right in there in her bright lime green shiny blouse 🤣🤢🤮
Ritzy and Central Park don’t forget gang oh yea and O’Neill’s 🤦‍♀️ Right up basic babs street

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bleeping disrespectful. Right after her post about how the bulb looks like a poo she's talking about Martin Luther King Jr and Anne Frank.

And that’s why I had to step away from insta

Ritzy and Central Park don’t forget gang oh yea and O’Neill’s 🤦‍♀️ Right up basic babs street
Do not diss O’Neill’s some of my best tips were working in that bar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has the mighty all knowing one mentioned Winnie the Pooh day for her toddler mums, the light shade & bulb moment could’ve been the perfect moment.

Reactions: 4

...and she literally only posted it because it's the latest bandwagon and she's jumped on it. i've seen that exact post plastered all over instagram today. it's not because she cares or understands or is interested. she probably didn't even read it, just saw loads of people sharing it so did a quick copy/paste. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Has the mighty all knowing one mentioned Winnie the Pooh day for her toddler mums, the light shade & bulb moment could’ve been the perfect moment.
I dont know what that is but she could have put that winnie the pooh photo of herself up bounding or whatever the word is where you dress up as a disney character but you don't dress up as a disney character 😴. Like in the same colour as the character clothes.

Using that logic I am currently dressed as Darth Vader! 🤣🤣

But surely she should have all these disney character days written down so she can reference them on her new (defunct) disney insta page!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But surely she should have all these disney character days written down so she can reference them on her new (defunct) disney insta page!
Or maybe she should have written it her fabby dabby planner she was advertising a while back......😱🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i predict an upcoming Tingo! y'know, give her few hours to doomscroll tattle, and she'll be on it! and she literally just mentioned ethan and his giant teddy bear - really missed an opportunity there babs!

Reactions: 10
i predict an upcoming Tingo! y'know, give her few hours to doomscroll tattle, and she'll be on it! and she literally just mentioned ethan and his giant teddy bear - really missed an opportunity there babs!
Oooh I'm here for this now 🍿🍿🍿
She's gonna do this isn't she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know what that is but she could have put that winnie the pooh photo of herself up bounding or whatever the word is where you dress up as a disney character but you don't dress up as a disney character 😴. Like in the same colour as the character clothes.

Using that logic I am currently dressed as Darth Vader! 🤣🤣

Or just any relevant 'national days' you can find out with a quick Google and write in that diary she's got...you know, being a professional content creator and all 😂

I’m surprised she isn’t doing the true/false thing that they’re all doing on Instagram!...it would be a struggle for her to remember all her lies!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.