Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a cock, she’s obsessed. She won’t cope when her children start getting sex education which will be soon if it’s not already. My 10yr old has, she’ll be a giggling Benny Hill mess.
Oh god, she's going to be advising us how to talk to girls about periods

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm calling bullshit on the Mr Egg post. She has never talked, not once about going drinking, partying or clubbing down that part of Birmingham. It's a fair old jaunt for a 2am Mr Egg when you've been kicked out of Riza or Reflex on Broad Street.

Also, I'm sure Babs won't mind me putting this on here. She's so body confident afterall...

Born in Erdington, moved to Yardley when she was Erin's age. Uni in Wolves, bought her first house at 22 (unknown location).
Moved in with PUS and they bought their first house together in Smethwick/Bearwood.

Moved to the outer edge of Harborne (Quinton postcode, commonly referred to as "Quinborne") and now I assume she firmly planted herself in proper Harborne, B17.

Most of that info was shared on her recent vlog. I mean, not that she over shares or anything.
Totally agree. Mr Egg was on Hurst Street nr
China Town so unless she went to the Arcadian, Steering Wheel, Bambu (which I very much doubt as they wouldn’t tolerate drunk, shouty, aggressive Babs) then why would she be in that area??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
probably following the public announcement that erin has started her period. babs will mortify her by throwing a celebratory beige buffet and buying her a period cake, and further humiliate her by forcing her to pose for a photo next to a huge pile of tampax boxes to plaster all over SM. she'll offer "tips" - and probably film an accompanying vlog - on how to teach your kid to insert a tampon - likely with an emphasis on how it was actually ste who taught her because he's such a progressive dad and babs has a total inability to actually talk about "rude things" *schoolgirl giggle* well and, y'know, he has experience. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Totally agree. Mr Egg was on Hurst Street nr
China Town so unless she went to the Arcadian, Steering Wheel, Bambu (which I very much doubt as they wouldn’t tolerate drunk, shouty, aggressive Babs) then why would she be in that area??
But it isn't a million miles away from The Dome either and she'd have fitted right in there in her bright lime green shiny blouse 🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or a cock, she’s obsessed. She won’t cope when her children start getting sex education which will be soon if it’s not already. My 10yr old has, she’ll be a giggling Benny Hill mess.
She won’t know, or understand, the half of it anyway. I’m convinced those kids were conceived with the help of a large turkey baster. Just can’t, & don’t wish to, imagine Em & Ste ever getting down & dirty 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
On one of her stories over the past couple of months she couldn't even say the word "period" aloud because the kids were in the next room - she whispered it.

She's really not going to cope very well with sex education at all.

Just saying hello to you all!

I have been so caught up with the Chidera & Florence situation that Babs actually seems like a completely sane, normal person in comparison. I really need a catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On one of her stories over the past couple of months she couldn't even say the word "period" aloud because the kids were in the next room - she whispered it.

She's really not going to cope very well with sex education at all.
She’ll make it all about her anyway, how she started her periods, how her little girl is growing up blah blah blah. It won’t be about Erin if she does put it on the internet for all to see that will be mortifying.

Reactions: 11
She’ll make it all about her anyway, how she started her periods, how her little girl is growing up blah blah blah. It won’t be about Erin if she does put it on the internet for all to see that will be mortifying.
it'll definitely be all about babs. a throwback to how SHE started her periods, reminiscing about ste's tampon inserting, and probably a reminder that if it wasn't for babs actually birthing her, erin wouldn't even be alive to have periods, etc etc.

tbh, i imagine that, by that point, erin will have learned not to share any personal information with babs that she doesn't want plastered all over the internet. it's sad that her kids are going to grow up learning that their mother values content way above their privacy, and will undoubtedly damage their relationship with her. tbh, i don't think babs will be too pleased at the idea of erin starting her period, as she doesn't WANT her kids to grow up. can't really push that content at toddler mums - she'll probably keep it on the downlow so she can still enforce toddlerhood on her children - the idea of them being teens, and "rude" programs being suitable for them would blow her tiny mind - and her toddler mum appeal. she's already stated that erin won't be having children until she's at least 32 - she probably won't be permitted to have periods until she's at least 16.

Reactions: 14
AD for all the sanitary products, and pretending she's an eco warrior with the reusable cups and pads

Reactions: 5
AD for all the sanitary products, and pretending she's an eco warrior with the reusable cups and pads
Eco warrior 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Emma is singlehandedly keeping the single use item industry alive.

Do you remember when she did that "ad" last year for energy saving and all she did was get the kids to sort out their old clothes 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I've not been around for a few days and not kept that up to date with Babs (lord help me if I missed her showing the Flora!)

Is she saying her and her the children she taught would do peaceful protests around the corridors and playground? For what exactly? For civil rights? Well done Emma ... made a huge impact that did, sure it had the desired outcome. Definitely not a fire hazard or wasting their education.

Also that drawing of them, why is Ste the Stick so hench??? Ha.

• Haha
But it isn't a million miles away from The Dome either and she'd have fitted right in there in her bright lime green shiny blouse 🤣🤢🤮
It was smack opposite the Ritzy that’s her kind of place

I’ve had to step away from insta following her talking about MLK and Anne Frank honest to duck that woman has no awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ethan wanted a giant teddy for his eighth birthday. i guarantee ethan didn't want that information, or a photo of him snuggled up cuddling his giant teddy, plastered all over the internet. easily pleased? yeah, probably because he gets more attention from his new teddy bear than he does from his own mother. and as for babs? she's easily pleased when she can create easy content, regardless of whether she violates her children's privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know?! It's nuts. I couldn't give a toss what my kid thinks of me (beyond him knowing that I love him very much and that I'm a good mum to him) because he's a 13 Yr old bell end. He thinks I'm embarrassing and uncool despite his female mates thinking I'm pretty decent for a 40 Yr old. He's SUPPOSED to be embarrassed of me. And Emma, your two will be embarrassed of you pretty soon. I never give my son any actual reason to be embarrassed, just me being alive is enough for him to feel deep shame, but imagine how shamed Erin is going to be in a years time when she's at secondary and she's got a mum that acts like a giant wanger on social media. I feel for her.
Same, Sometimes I think my son despise me even when I’ve done absolutely nothing. Hows she going to cope with the stroppy teenage years??
I’d get a bigger bathroom babs for your oncoming breakdowns

Reactions: 10
Same, Sometimes I think my son despise me even when I’ve done absolutely nothing. Hows she going to cope with the stroppy teenage years??
I’d get a bigger bathroom babs for your oncoming breakdowns
I'd be really surprised if at 10 Erin wasn't starting to push back a bit tbh, it might not be much, but i bet she does.

Reactions: 10
That work she was doing early this morning was making a meme for her kids maths!!
ahahahahahahahahahah

Brilliant!
What an absolute loser 😂
Again, how is that work???! I've be e non stop since 830am, just sat down with a cup of tea, got another 2 hours min to do tonight. And I love my job. But her crap IS NOT WORK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.