Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she’s said that she rarely drinks now (🤣🤥) because she used to get aggressive and argumentative so these chats with strangers in Mr Egg probably took the form of “What are you looking at? Are you laughing at my blouse? duck off”
I wish she'd post more photos of her on nights out in her trainee estate agent outfit 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd love to hear from her old friends how much she really used to go out - I bet it was nowhere near the amount she says yet she's trying to paint a pic of herself as Birmingham's party animal of the 90s.....absolutely no chance. Agree Mr Egg memories are bs and she probably went in there a couple of times for the experience as she heard people talk about it. She went to Riza a few times, got pissed on Bacardi Breezer pulled Ste and got the bus home. it's hardly the SATC scene. And to still be talking about it so long after, pathetic. People that really did party like mad in Birmingham and end up in Mr Egg probably don't post about it now on social media as it was an irrelevant part of their life surpassed by what they've done since but to her that's the period she lived her life, no travel stories etc. Sad.
Its the sort of stuff you reminisce with your mates about- who were actually there, and "remember when..."- not 1000s of strangers online

Reactions: 16
Can we stop saying Mr Egg please!! I’m starting to get a complex over my ex who I chucked a pint over in Kavos. Bathroom meltdown impending here...

Troll on xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we stop saying Mr Egg please!! I’m starting to get a complex over my ex who I chucked a pint over in Kavos. Bathroom meltdown impending here...

Troll on xx
.........again this post club food establishment is legendary in Birmingham. She is doing this for pure engagement to make herself relatable- most people frequenting said place would have been off their tits and have zero memory of going there! The girl dancing to steps in her 20’s wasn’t clubbing in the gay village and scoffing chips on her way home!

Reactions: 17
Oh Emma, ya big liar. Your kids are NOT saying that about you. Stop making tit up.

I think she goes on about her exes because she fancies herself as a lovelorn Bridget Jones type. But the only thing is, Bridget Jones wasn't supposedly happily married with two kids! Ya bleeping tragic act, Emma. Just accept the reality. You were a frumpy teenager, you met PUS and being the only man that didn't leg it after a fortnight of your antics, married him. Hardly Bridget and Mark Darcy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Troll on xx
When it was first mentioned I thought of you!! In fact I really thought that was what was being discussed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Emma, ya big liar. Your kids are NOT saying that about you. Stop making tit up.

I think she goes on about her exes because she fancies herself as a lovelorn Bridget Jones type. But the only thing is, Bridget Jones wasn't supposedly happily married with two kids! Ya bleeping tragic act, Emma. Just accept the reality. You were a frumpy teenager, you met PUS and being the only man that didn't leg it after a fortnight of your antics, married him. Hardly Bridget and Mark Darcy.
Why does she keep asking her children what they think about her...never seen such insecurity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So true! And we’re probably talking about getting dumped by someone she had only been seeing for 2 weeks! She’s said in previous posts that she was very naive and didn’t kiss a boy until she was 18! So I really can’t believe she had all these boyfriends in her early 20s. Maybe she counts the boys she has kissed as boyfriends!
At this point I think she believed anyone who spoke to her was a boyfriend! The places she says she frequented were very lame and only the lame people went there or went to on works nights out. I just can't imagine Babs dancing on a bar in any place, she is living a fantasy life in her own imagination. It's what she would have loved to be like but in truth, was the wallflower sobbing in a corner because the boy that might have looked her way once, never did again!

Reactions: 13
That work she was doing early this morning was making a meme for her kids maths!!
ahahahahahahahahahah

Brilliant!
What an absolute loser 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d put money on her Facebook stalking her fantasy exes while drunk, while she’s meant to be watching the telly with Ste (who will be surfing grinder). Marriage of dreams?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep asking her children what they think about her...never seen such insecurity
I don't know?! It's nuts. I couldn't give a toss what my kid thinks of me (beyond him knowing that I love him very much and that I'm a good mum to him) because he's a 13 Yr old bell end. He thinks I'm embarrassing and uncool despite his female mates thinking I'm pretty decent for a 40 Yr old. He's SUPPOSED to be embarrassed of me. And Emma, your two will be embarrassed of you pretty soon. I never give my son any actual reason to be embarrassed, just me being alive is enough for him to feel deep shame, but imagine how shamed Erin is going to be in a years time when she's at secondary and she's got a mum that acts like a giant wanger on social media. I feel for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS primary school maths isn’t that hard, I know some of it is longwinded and the methods can be annoying but a quick Google or watching the video that LITERALLY EXPLAINS it all and you should be fine. PUS isn’t an idiot (well, he married her, so 🤷🏼‍♀️ But he’s got a proper job so can’t be too silly), I’m sure he could also help. Get a grip woman, this isn’t quality content, you’re just making yourself look like a twit going on and on about it 🤬
Also noticed that the Andy Pandy jumpsuit does not seem to have the same powers of pulling in the waist this morning!🤣 Funny how you can look so different in two days when you haven’t edited the life out of photo hey??
I say this as a teacher whose school uses WRM - there are videos to explain everything. It’s either all part of her act to pretend it’s too difficult to understand, or she’s not even thought to use the videos to help her/them. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's her imaginary friend telling her she has a nice bum. Or maybe one of her ex boyfs.
I did mention the other day that she didnt show an arse aspect of her new jumpsuit and questioned if it made it look like a saggy binbag? Hi babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I say this as a teacher whose school uses WRM - there are videos to explain everything. It’s either all part of her act to pretend it’s too difficult to understand, or she’s not even thought to use the videos to help her/them. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly! I’m a supply teacher now but used to be full time primary, I’ve had a few friends message me asking me for help because some of the methods used now are confusing if you’re not used to them. Fair enough. But the whole point of the White Rose is that the videos explain it all! She’s just trying to jump on a bandwagon of parents moaning about the “new maths” the kids have to learn. It’ll be fronted adverbials next week 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And all it is is the rip off of a meme that’s been around for years? 🤣
Mindy Kaling posted her own version of the meme yesterday, not sure if any other celebs have done it but that's where Emma will have got the idea from.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.