Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope she didn’t make it up it’s an actual dance term, she’s an eternal wannabe cool kid. She envies those who are deemed the cool kids & never quite made the cut. She tries too hard & it ends up a car crash every time.
To qui
😂
Just the original flavour, we all know the Conway's have a limited palate when it comes to food
I don’t think sophisticated palate could ever apply to Babs

Reactions: 4
I’m just here to say fancy blouse and trackyyyyyy B’s 😱😱😱😱🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 how difficult is it to get dressed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m just here to say fancy blouse and trackyyyyyy B’s 😱😱😱😱🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 how difficult is it to get dressed?
Oh I thought they were pyjamas, but wondered if she'd had and accident which is why they don't match

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why didn’t she just move into one of the kids rooms to get some sleep? She didn’t have to stay with them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure everything she's doing today is for us.

It's really, REALLY making me cringe. That floral blouse is hideous anyway but wearing it with her panto dame makeup and pyjama bottoms...she looks genuinely unhinged and frankly mentally ill (no offence meant by this).

When I was younger, my mum could do no right. Everything she did - even if it was just completely normal behaviour - embarrassed me, and would lead to screaming rows. Obviously I grew out of it as I was just being a stroppy teenager. If my mum had acted like Emma, I would have been so utterly humiliated and upset I think it would have damaged my relationship with my mum for good. As has been said on here, teenagers can be absolutely brutal and those kids are going to be ripped to shreds when they get to secondary school if Emma is still acting this way. It's hard to come back from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That stupid dancing video... someone needs to tell her that having multiple chins is not a personality trait x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder when she does stuff that’s aimed at tattle if she runs into Ste and says, "look what I did, that'll teach the trolls" and they scream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That stupid dancing video... someone needs to tell her that having multiple chins is not a personality trait x
Interesting, isn't it? She'll "proudly" show her chins for comedy effect 🙄🙃🥴 but not when she's just chatting. Why not, Emma? I thought you were body confident!

It's definitely a defence mechanism, and a very weak one at that. It fascinates me how low her self esteem is considering her massively inflated ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, my Babspeak must be coming along - I was able to translate this even without listening to what she actually meant (as she is completely unable to caption effectively).

She means "during this lockdown, the children are lower in mood".

Hope that helps x
top babism interpretation skillz! you definitely deserve to reward yourself with a mid-morning baileys hot cock! 🎉

i seriously don't get why babs is surprised her kids are low in mood. school was literally their respite - a place to escape from the cameras and spend time with kids their own age, without toddler-hood being forced upon them. now they're literally stuck in a house with babs all day long - apart from all those walks, obvs, which involve parading around with babs in embarrassing outfits. poor kids. they can't even spend time outside without babs forcing them to pose with her on a skateboard, or enjoy some down time without babs forcing them to engage in a tiktok dance, or even sleep at night without being forced to have a "sleepover" with babs. she's either completely ditching then so she can have netflix-and-binge time in her mummy corner, or literally enforcing her presence upon them so that she can use them to create content, regardless of how humiliating that content may be for them. she either ignores them or smothers them - there's no inbetween. not only that, but she's damaging their mental health by subjecting them to her own rollercoaster of emotions - the rage, the breakdowns, the drunkenness.

top tip: give them a bleeping break babs, and i guarantee their mood will improve fat more than it will by forcing them to spend the night in your bed and keeping them awake with your head sniffing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Again. Who finds this funny?

Emma's fans are amongst the biggest sad cases on the www. The sort of women that think they're risqué if they have a glass of pink Echo Falls on a school night. Probably think Miranda is just hilarious. Only have other mums from school as friends. Call their husband The Hubster.

That blouse is bleeping hideous as well.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Already on the cock and beige 😉👌
No need for a shrine as my husband just adores me anyway, though I may beg him for a "thread gift".. yanno a necklace or something as i clearly need a present for werking so hard to create a thread title 🤣😜
Make sure is it "presented to you" with adequate ceremony!! Don't forget you must both scream.

• Haha
Interesting, isn't it? She'll "proudly" show her chins for comedy effect 🙄🙃🥴 but not when she's just chatting. Why not, Emma? I thought you were body confident!

It's definitely a defence mechanism, and a very weak one at that. It fascinates me how low her self esteem is considering her massively inflated ego.
How is distorting her face to mock a characteristic that some people do have, "body confident"? I actually think it is offensive. What do the people that do have substantially larger double chins than hers think of her having a laugh at the expense of somebody's physical appearance.

top babism interpretation skillz! you definitely deserve to reward yourself with a mid-morning baileys hot cock! 🎉

i seriously don't get why babs is surprised her kids are low in mood. school was literally their respite - a place to escape from the cameras and spend time with kids their own age, without toddler-hood being forced upon them. now they're literally stuck in a house with babs all day long - apart from all those walks, obvs, which involve parading around with babs in embarrassing outfits. poor kids. they can't even spend time outside without babs forcing them to pose with her on a skateboard, or enjoy some down time without babs forcing them to engage in a tiktok dance, or even sleep at night without being forced to have a "sleepover" with babs. she's either completely ditching then so she can have netflix-and-binge time in her mummy corner, or literally enforcing her presence upon them so that she can use them to create content, regardless of how humiliating that content may be for them. she either ignores them or smothers them - there's no inbetween. not only that, but she's damaging their mental health by subjecting them to her own rollercoaster of emotions - the rage, the breakdowns, the drunkenness.

top tip: give them a bleeping break babs, and i guarantee their mood will improve fat more than it will by forcing them to spend the night in your bed and keeping them awake with your head sniffing.
I guarantee that if her children were fed a healthier, fresher diet that their moods would greatly improve

• Heart
Again. Who finds this funny?

Emma's fans are amongst the biggest sad cases on the www. The sort of women that think they're risqué if they have a glass of pink Echo Falls on a school night. Probably think Miranda is just hilarious. Only have other mums from school as friends. Call their husband The Hubster.

That blouse is bleeping hideous as well.
All 👏🏻 Of 👏🏻This👏🏻

She’ll be back in her pj’s by midday & there will be an obligatory napping on the sofa pic as she’s so tired!

So she said Ethan had always been in bed with her and after the move they wanted to ‘break the habit’ and yet she encourages all these ‘sleepovers’. Let them have a sleepover together if they want one, she 100% does not need to be involved! Give it up babs, sniffing their heads all night is UNNECESSARY!
Also, in spite of the co- sleeping situation, she had weekly sleepovers with just Erin... so where did Ethan go then?? None of it ever made sense!!

Reactions: 6
Families trying to make 1 tin of beans stretch to feed everyone & she’s crushing Flakes into a jar for her stupid ‘station’.
Just piss off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Any competition winner yet? That would be actual decent content Babs not this sleepover rubbish. For someone who got no sleep she doesn’t look knackered. Why wouldn’t she take herself off out of the bed if they were that terrible to sleep with & sleep elsewhere? Because she sleeps on a bed of lies & it’s all made up.
at this point, i think it's pretty obvious there isn't going to BE a competition winner. babs isn't one to share. she either awarded the mystery prize to herself, or lost it amongst all the tat that she's squished into her tiny house. we all know that she can't resist responding to everything raised on tattle - unless she has something to hide. and this has been raised repeatedly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've got other stuff I want to say but got a ton of WERK (actual work babs, you know, making sure our essential front line workers get paid, not just prancing about in sweaty pyjamas) to do so just quickly before I abandon Tattle *sob*

I call bullshit on the "dancing to times tables" story. Ethan is standing behind her dancing the whole time. I reckon it was a 5 minute fitness thing for the kids or something.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.