Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they fart so much? Maybe it’s the beige freezer food diet & crap you all eat. Yet to see any kind of fruit or unfrozen veg pass your lips.

Any competition winner yet? That would be actual decent content Babs not this sleepover rubbish. For someone who got no sleep she doesn’t look knackered. Why wouldn’t she take herself off out of the bed if they were that terrible to sleep with & sleep elsewhere? Because she sleeps on a bed of lies & it’s all made up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you are SO tired babs and the kids were still asleep... How about going back to bleeping sleep? The mind boggles!
I've been up half the night with my little one going through the joys of sleep regression, it's like having a new born again.
But we're up and ready for home schooling the oldest, not sitting in a bathroom complaining about a 'sleepover' that didn't need to bloody happen!

Reactions: 21
Oh the shame of actually having Brummy Mummy in my dream last night! (I know what you're all thinking, yes it probably was more of a nightmare.)

Weirdly I went to her house (an actual normal size house not her Borrowers house) and she was dressed in her PJ's and dressing gown and rubbing dairylea and orange juice into her face so it looked like a beard so she hide round the house and scare people.
What. The. Actual. Fact.
Might need to look in to the meaning of that dream 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the shame of actually having Brummy Mummy in my dream last night! (I know what you're all thinking, yes it probably was more of a nightmare.)

Weirdly I went to her house (an actual normal size house not her Borrowers house) and she was dressed in her PJ's and dressing gown and rubbing dairylea and orange juice into her face so it looked like a beard so she hide round the house and scare people.
What. The. Actual. Fact.
You're braver than me, I don't think I'd dare close my eyes again, and I definitely wouldn't look into it! 🤣 excellent content idea tho hey babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m weirdly looking forward to you being able to call Tingo on the dairylea/orange juice bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can they not just all sleep where they’re supposed to? My sister would sometimes sleep in my room as a fun thing to do but my mum would leave us to it. Why does she have to get involved in everything?
Honestly more bed swapping goes on in the Conway household than on a series of Love Island!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fishyfannyflapbabywipe wife? Now there's a tongue twister 🤣🤪

What. The. Actual. Fact.
she’ll use that for content now 😂

Reactions: 6

What. The. Actual. Fact.
Im just gonna ask which flavour Dairylea?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What. The. Actual. Fact.
I dreamt about her last night too!! 😯

I was in her (old) house and was trying to film it so I could put it on Tattle. Then PUS gave me a plate of his roast dinner but I had to eat it off my lap as there wasn't any room on the table. I had a tea towel on my lap with the plate of food on top. I was then then woken up by my son so I haven't a clue how the dream ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she left the kids asleep in bed and went somewhere else to film her morning stories is surely more proof Pus is never in bed? Either that or that's the little respect she has for him each day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have some questions:
1. Why?
2. What is ‘bogling’? Does she mean boogying? Is it a word she made up?!?
3.Why?
4. What’s with the smart top and pyjama bottoms? I get you can do that if you’re on Zoom and no one sees your bottom half. But what’s the point of announcing it to the world? Get dressed or stay in pyjamas 🤷🏼‍♀️
5. Why?
6. Does she think this is funny? Flattering? I mean, I know I’m overweight and I know I’m no beauty, I might dance around for my kids to laugh at, I wouldn’t put it out on the web!
7. Why?
8. If it’s meant to be funny, why does she look angry and aggressive? Where are the laughs and smiles?
9. Why?
AF3A0598-DCEE-47C6-8ABB-4ED69A60C896.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I have some questions:
1. Why?
2. What is ‘bogling’? Does she mean boogying? Is it a word she made up?!?
3.Why?
4. What’s with the smart top and pyjama bottoms? I get you can do that if you’re on Zoom and no one sees your bottom half. But what’s the point of announcing it to the world? Get dressed or stay in pyjamas 🤷🏼‍♀️
5. Why?
6. Does she think this is funny? Flattering? I mean, I know I’m overweight and I know I’m no beauty, I might dance around for my kids to laugh at, I wouldn’t put it out on the web!
7. Why?
8. If it’s meant to be funny, why does she look angry and aggressive? Where are the laughs and smiles?
9. Why?View attachment 384299
Nope she didn’t make it up it’s an actual dance term, she’s an eternal wannabe cool kid. She envies those who are deemed the cool kids & never quite made the cut. She tries too hard & it ends up a car crash every time.
From Urban dictionary; A dance named after Jamaican DancehallMaster , Mr. Bogle. Most notably performed by the character Daisy Steiner in the BBC series 'Spaced' spawning the infamous line:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Thank you for this x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.