Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to even go against you on this but there is supermovers on BBC bitesize which has times tables with dance moves 😔 apologies xx
Thank you. Absolutely no need to apologise - I think it's really important we "call each other out" (for want of a better phrase) when necessary. It means Emma has less fuel for her troll fire. When people eventually find their way over here they can see for themselves that we only speak the truth and do not allow baseless accusations.

Having said all of that, it wouldn't have done Emma any harm to explain exactly what she was doing.

Also, can we call Tingo on her showing us that she's doing some exercise?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got labelled "mortifying" by my daughter because I met her in our town centre after school, she'd walked down with friends, and I, her mother, committed the terrible crime of saying "hi" to the assorted teens in her company... Emma hasn't got a chance, Erin will cringe herself inside out.
My kids are adults now but I took the youngest, he’s now 20, for a hospital appointment 4 years ago and then we walked into town to get the bus home. Once we hit the town centre, near his college, he said “you know what you’ve got to do Mom” and nodded towards the opposite side of the street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her kids will be utterly mortified and ridiculed by her behaviour at senior school so that only gives her a year or two left at this. Maybe by then she’ll have learned to cook healthy meals for her family. All this pissing about all day - she could be doing something worthwhile like that which ironically would make for better and more helpful/engaging content. Hope that helps x

Reactions: 14
20210115_141446.jpg

PUS looks like he is thinking WTF is she on about when talking about watering her plant babies in the fridge organisation video. He also looks like he is thinking is this what my life has come too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again. Who finds this funny?

Emma's fans are amongst the biggest sad cases on the www. The sort of women that think they're risqué if they have a glass of pink Echo Falls on a school night. Probably think Miranda is just hilarious. Only have other mums from school as friends. Call their husband The Hubster.

That blouse is bleeping hideous as well.
Absolutely 100% super dickheads!!!! Attend take that concerts on the regular. Fantasise about men from box sets. Drink gin from an encrusted monogrammed glass prob made from another school mom trying to be a lady boss. Compete with other moms about their kids ability or lie to keep up, drop kids off then go jogging whilst breast feeding. Too busy to talk to any parent at the gate who could be struggling cos it’ll kill their buzz and dent their perfect life bubble🤣 usually see wearing hunters welly’s to stand at the school gate chatting tit for an hour (when not jogging), thought Mrs Brown was hilarious over Christmas, always perform over the top displays when the children come out of school. The whole house is as GREY as their zest for life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 384793
PUS looks like he is thinking WTF is she on about when talking about watering her plant babies in the fridge organisation video. He also looks like he is thinking is this what my life has come too
What makes me laugh was that he did all the emptying and then cleaning of the fridges! He should have done the vlog himself! 😂 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What makes me laugh was that he did all the emptying and then cleaning of the fridges! He should have done the vlog himself! 😂 🤪
So what did she do? 😂
It’s her vlog & she gets Kenny to do the actual work & she filmed it. Could she be anymore lazy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said I wasn't going to watch the video but I only went and did it, didn't I 🤦‍♀️🙄
Of all the crap she's ever produced this is up there with it!
I think my favourite bit was when Ste ignored her when she asked him if 'condensation' was a word 🤬 It really annoys me when she does this. Its like she thinks she sounds endearing. YOU DON'T EMMA! YOU SOUND A twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going to have to watch the vlog aren’t I?

Homeschooling is finished for the day here so I feel I can heckle at the tablet now as teen doesn’t need to concentrate

Made a chilli in the slow cooker for tea, lots of ironing and laundry. Hey Babs what have you made in your slow cooker? Remember one wash a day... but not done much else and I don’t think it helps being idle.

Felt a bit ‘fluey’ today, a bit off - no cough or temp or loss of taste or smell though... ?? Maybe Babs will make me feel less of a slob today lol 😆

Reactions: 11
I said I wasn't going to watch the video but I only went and did it, didn't I 🤦‍♀️🙄
Of all the crap she's ever produced this is up there with it!
I think my favourite bit was when Ste ignored her when she asked him if 'condensation' was a word 🤬 It really annoys me when she does this. Its like she thinks she sounds endearing. YOU DON'T EMMA! YOU SOUND A twit!
What about the bit where she said there wasn’t much food in the fridge because they meal plan and eat it so don’t have loads of food!!....she didn’t know how to explain it!....how about I just eat what Ste buys for me!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What about the bit where she said there wasn’t much food in the fridge because they meal plan and eat it so don’t have loads of food!!....she didn’t know how to explain it!....how about I just eat what Ste buys for me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Also, the fresh veg draw consisted of a cucumber 🤣🤣 she wouldn't know a fresh veg if it hit her on the nose!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oooh I've just remembered something else too,,,,,,

A few weeks ago a Tattler pointed out that she does drink caffeine cos its in Diet Coke. In the video she's now switched to 'caffeine free diet coke' in the gold cans 🤣🤣🤣 She is always taking our advice ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, the fresh veg draw consisted of a cucumber 🤣🤣 she wouldn't know a fresh veg if it hit her on the nose!
I thought there isn’t even any veg! Can’t believe the diet she lives on! And she says she’s going to do meals in the slow cooker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You're braver than me, I don't think I'd dare close my eyes again, and I definitely wouldn't look into it! 🤣 excellent content idea tho hey babs!
Your avatar scares me to the depths of my soul!! It’s the tongue!!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah that didn’t make any sense at all. Surely if you meal plan the fridge would be full of food, if you eat it as and when you buy it that’s the opposite of a plan!
The whole drinks in the fridge bit was the worst for me, surely it would make more sense to put them in the smeg so they’re close to the dining table/lounge area so you can grab a drink when you want one and put actual food you cook in the kitchen?! Same with butter, juice, breakfast things etc pop them in the smeg and you can lay them out on the table for breakfast. Worst ‘organisation’ ever.

I went and watched the fridge video. That’s 11 minutes of my life wasted. Why is she calling that window a bay window? It’s nothing like a bay window. As for giving everything a good clean, she just wiped down with a cloth like most people do every bloody day! She’s so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh I've just remembered something else too,,,,,,

A few weeks ago a Tattler pointed out that she does drink caffeine cos its in Diet Coke. In the video she's now switched to 'caffeine free diet coke' in the gold cans 🤣🤣🤣 She is always taking our advice ✌
that was definitely my favourite moment - an obvious response to us highlighting that there's literally four times more caffeine in diet coke than in a cup of coffee! for the cruel, troll bullies that babs claims we are we sure as hell seem to influence her, a LOT! tattlers; living our best influencer lives! I'll definitely be adding that onto my CV! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.