Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only known Emma since the pandemic, so just want to ask if the kids have ever had sleepovers with friends? Either at Emma's house or at the friends'?

Or have their sleepovers only been with their parents?
Same, and I wondered the same! It’s all very strange 🤔

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?

Reactions: 28
So she said Ethan had always been in bed with her and after the move they wanted to ‘break the habit’ and yet she encourages all these ‘sleepovers’. Let them have a sleepover together if they want one, she 100% does not need to be involved! Give it up babs, sniffing their heads all night is UNNECESSARY!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When she was talking about a sleep over I was like cool encouraging them to get on and share a room etc but no babs can’t miss the fun and shoved them in her bed. I wouldn’t dream of sharing a bed with my two eldest now purely because we like our own space. Let the kids grow some independence and tolerance for each other without you dictating how they should be. She can’t moan about being tired it was her choice.
Why is she commenting about falling asleep during maths, it’s not your work 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and stop calling it white rose it’s just the provider you wouldn’t see gcse students saying oh my city & guilds maths 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has she joined in with the sleepover? I understand maybe doing it every now and then, but surely if her children don’t get along as much as she says it would be better to let them have a sleepover just the 2 of them to encourage them to bond. Even though from what I’ve seen Erin and Ethan get on fine, I’m sure they argue but what siblings don’t?

Reactions: 19
Because Emma will do ANYTHING to get Kenny out of that bed,,,,,, or maybe its him instigating it to be rid of her 🤢🤮
Where do you think he’s sleeping? I find it so sad that these children are going to have such a warped understanding of adult relationships!!

Reactions: 17
No no No no, children do not sleep best when they're squished into one bed having a sleep over. Glad your kids are 'lower' whatever that means.

Babs should definitely NOT start caffeine again, her nerves already can't cope, the highs and lows of affine are going to make her insane

• Haha
My son is much younger and already says, “Daddy/Mummy, you need to sleep in Daddy and Mummy’s bed!” — can’t imagine what sort of enablement and projection Babs has had to do for her children to think that repeated sleeping with Mummy is somehow a standard thing.

Reactions: 8
So she said Ethan had always been in bed with her and after the move they wanted to ‘break the habit’ and yet she encourages all these ‘sleepovers’. Let them have a sleepover together if they want one, she 100% does not need to be involved! Give it up babs, sniffing their heads all night is UNNECESSARY!
Exactly. Those kids need a routine and for their pathetic mother to step up. Having a 'sleepover' on a Thursday night knowing full well that they will be sleep deprived for school work is ridiculous. What sort of example is it setting those kids about getting up and getting on with school work at a regular time each day. They need consistency and routine during the week.
Do it at a weekend if you must Babs, but try putting the needs of your kids first for a change.

I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Because...

🎶 Babs will do anything for content, Babs will do anything for content! Babs will do anything for content - so she can buy more tat 🎶

(Apologies to Meatloaf 🙏)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought she meant the kids wanted a sleep over with each other, silly me should have known she would tag along 😂 and why do it on a school night? I know we are home schooling but they still have work set for today, Babs it isn't like the first lockdown when bizarrely you decided to stop home schooling on a friday! If YOU, not them, insist on a sleepover do it on a weekend. Or just stay up later in the living room with them, watch a film together, have popcorn, pick n mix, then go sleep in your own beds.
I'm taking the advice kindly given above and have written a list for today, I'm going for a walk, cleaning out my kitchen cupboards and tattling today!!

Reactions: 23
Those kids are in for a really rough time at secondary school... Erin seems to be sleeping with emma now more and more too and she’s 10...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t Ethan have two mattresses on his bed? Couldn’t one have been put onto the floor for Erin to sleep on? Then shut the door and leave them to it. At the weekend so if they’ve not slept it won’t affect their day. Free advice there Emma. Hope it helps. 🙄

Reactions: 12
God! Such an obsession with bodily functions. Makes me shudder. Grow up woman!
No wonder the kids are so tetchy with each other - poor diet & lack of sleep!

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Because, she won't do it on a Fri night cos SHE has to get up with them while Kenny has a lie in on Sat morning, and Sunday is HER lie in so there's no way she'd do it on a Saturday and ruin that!

Those kids are in for a really rough time at secondary school... Erin seems to be sleeping with emma now more and more too and she’s 10...
People have beeb trying to tell her this forever!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.