Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Babs with your I used wear 2 wonder bras, dance on bars monologue. You are in your 40s, I’m not for one minute suggesting life is over but it’s different. You have 2 kids & a carer (that’s not a typo I’m talking about Kenny), plus you’ll do your back in again if you attempt dancing on bars. Live in the present not the past ffs & stop with the woe is me I’m just a woman who got dumped diatribe.

****** AD INCOMING ******

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely hate it when she does these posts about "Emma of the past" talking about herself like she was a really outgoing girl about town.
1. Its an excuse for you to share a picture of yourself that you think is nice (its ok but very fake in my opinion)
2. There's no way you danced on any bars.
3. I doubt you spoke to ANY strangers either.
4. A leopard doesn't change its spots.
5. You've always been an attention seeking saddo, don't try and be cool, it doesn't suit you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Get a bigger size then you moron, and then if it doesn't fit well proportionally don't keep it, send it back. No wonder their wardrobes keep collapsing with all the ill fitting clothes that go there to die

• Haha
Was looking at some of her early posts the other day, when the kids were really little. I wonder if she recognises that person or what that person would think of this person.

Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Babs with your I used wear 2 wonder bras, dance on bars monologue. You are in your 40s, I’m not for one minute suggesting life is over but it’s different. You have 2 kids & a carer (that’s not a typo I’m talking about Kenny), plus you’ll do your back in again if you attempt dancing on bars. Live in the present not the past ffs & stop with the woe is me I’m just a woman who got dumped diatribe.

Incoming AD is going to be for prints from one of these influencer go to online print shops. Oh wait, they'll go perfectly on your bathroom gallery wall. How about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Introverts are infamous for dancing on bars 😏
Oh wait....I forgot, she’s not on the introvert bandwagon anymore.
That was last year...duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon ladies, may I just say that you've made my bath very enjoyable as i catch up on the last 24 hours babathon. @Stimpii Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!! Im not even going to mention sniffing her 😆
Also don't hate me that its 4pm and I'm in the bath, hacky jobs done today, with a snowy cold dog walk meant i needed it! Self care and all. However, nae baileys next to me,and my partner isnt currently raiding the freezer for tea as I've already prepped homemade toad in the hole with veg. (Veg Babs is a food group, from the word vegetable, means green/healthy items that come from the ground)
I started to watch the vlog and when i realised i dont have kids that need home schooling, unless the dog counts, and there was no ACTUAL PLANT CONTENT FOR ME TO LEARN ABOUT, I must honestly say i switched off.

As for reminiscing about past Babs again, i think i know more about her last 20 years than i do my own now. duck me if i can remember being dumped and the emotional playlist i used afterwards. I did once create a playlist for a 'crush' and now shudder when i hear certain songs. Does that count? 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How disappointed we’ll all be if the King of Roasts doesn’t share one of his delicious delicacies with us all this Sunday 😉🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
How disappointed we’ll all be if the King of Roasts doesn’t share one of his delicious delicacies with us all this Sunday 😉🤢
I won't be able to cope if I don't see some dry chicken breast (no skin), watery mash, barely cooked frozen roasties and a sprinkling of pea confetti. Glass of prosecco (but she doesn't drink wine) and bottle of ketchup in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I won't be able to cope if I don't see some dry chicken breast (no skin), watery mash, barely cooked frozen roasties and a sprinkling of pea confetti. Glass of prosecco (but she doesn't drink wine) and bottle of ketchup in the background.
I might even forget that Babs doesn't like gravy and that Ethan is a vegetarian if she doesn't remind me again very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And of course it will have to have “Sunday lunch for da win” on the caption, even though they’re eating it at dinner time and “da” isn’t a word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok ok I’m royally fucked off the woman in the photo reminds her of the woman who chatted to strangers in Mr Egg at 2.45am?!?! Only last week she was moaning that she missed talking to strangers in the checkout line during lockdown soooo she’s only been “missing” for what 2weeks because before that keBabba was out and about.
Also who the fook with a cracking rack wears 2 wonder bras? Ever wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
.....which he won't as they clearly went out somewhere 😂
Wet Sandra's house for some pringles? I mean if she is still breaking the rules it isn't doing anything for her, she's clearly close to a breakdown and never far from her next alcoholic beverage

Reactions: 8
In going out on a limb here and derailing slightly so excuse this rant but today is a not so good day mentally, plus lockdown and work, homeschool, the whole shebang.
But I think what's irritating me most about Emma and the whole "woe is me, dumped at a bus stop, dumped to a song" routine, is by sounds of it that's the worst that's happened to her at the hands of an ex. Yet she plays on it like some Shakespearean tragedy for laughs - I get its to be 'funny' for the Babette's but how they are not sick of her spouting the same tit I don't know.
All i can say is Emma, be thankful you've never been with a mentally abusive partner who gaslighted you to the point you felt you were going insane, who also then sexually assaulted you. It's taken me years to even start to heal and still not fully there. It's damaged my trust and relationships and there were times when me and my husband almost broke up because i was so messed up from it and couldn't trust him. I'm still traumatised and going through counseling but that's on hold because of covid and twats like Babs spreading their covidiot germs around, which makes it all the more infuriating.
I appreciate I may sound a bit of a snowflake, but I needed to vent it somewhere. Sometimes I don't think she realises, in the grand scheme of things how little she has had to put up with.
Sorry everyone - thanks for listening 💖💖
Im so glad you're out of that situation and starting to heal ❤

Although babs has a perfect 2.4 life, she cant be blind to those who dont? 1 out of 3 women will experience rape or some sort of sexual abuse (apologies if my stats are out, this was the number 12 years ago at least), and how many women followers does she have? She never reposted any of the DV help advice over lockdowns which many others did.

Maybe shes had some past trauma that she doesnt like experiencing again, if that's the case then its horrible and i dont wish it on anyone, but if not a person in her position should be doing good. Even a crappy repost that she captions 'much love x" would help those who dont know the next step. And duck me, that next step is bloody hard. I spent years adrift and destroying myself until i got an outstretched hand.

Reactions: 10
Why does she go on about how adored she is constantly. Or how people want to be around her. Babs we all know nobody comes close to loving you as much as you love yourself. Side note she's not mentioned Beauty Pie in a while has she. Is it not revolutionary now the pay cheque dried up. Pretty sure that mask she keeps taking selfie with on is the Elemis superfoood mask.

Forgive me for not being able(or struggling I mean) toput into words what I’m trying to say here:
I HATE the type of person who says things like ‘Oh today I’m staying in and making a gallery wall because there’s nothing else to do‘ or ‘I love pottering in the house, because hey, pandemic’

These are things I do ALL the time. I am not the person who has to go out all the time because that’s “where it’s at” so to speak! I can sit in silence, with my coffee and stare out my window, just thinking. I don’t need to be out or with people.

I’m not the mom who books play dates, I don’t talk to any school moms. All the stuff that she’s bored doing at home? This is what I do ALL THE TIME.

Im happy with myself, with my family, hanging out with my dog, I don’t slob around the house.
The only thing I miss really is being able to go to a shop when I want and my holidays.
Otherwise, it’s so easy to just stay home!
She used to say she is an introvert but, SHE IS NOT. It’s such an insult. She’s nothing like me!
She just goes through obsessions every now and then.
Its a personality disorder 🤨
Ditto, the pandemic has been easy for me, I love being home. And we're lucky we've not lost anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.