Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re probably saying ‘no Erin you have to take her’ ‘no Ethan you have to have her, I don’t want her’
I bet you're right!!
Why would either of them think it was normal that your mum would live with you when you are a grown up? This is not something being modelled to them, it is something that Emma has deliberately put in their heads. Her kids partners are going to dislike her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she go on about how adored she is constantly. Or how people want to be around her. Babs we all know nobody comes close to loving you as much as you love yourself. Side note she's not mentioned Beauty Pie in a while has she. Is it not revolutionary now the pay cheque dried up. Pretty sure that mask she keeps taking selfie with on is the Elemis superfoood mask.
She doesn't ever mention any brands as a follow up cos this is just a cash cow to her. Film a crap basic Ad with minimal effort and then move on to the next one...
Ocado - she shops at Sainsbury’s
Flash - she has a cleaner
Fajita's on a Friday - when we all know they get a takeaway
Weight Watchers - 🤣🤣🤣
Flabletics - she doesn't move off the sofa
Go Outdoors - Yeah right
Beauty Pie - She probably thought this one was food and snatched their hand off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
They’re probably saying ‘no Erin you have to take her’ ‘no Ethan you have to have her, I don’t want her’
Sorry to be so blunt but Babs what makes you think you'll make it to old age. Take a look at your diet, your alcohol intake, your sleep, your stress levels, your weight and your activity levels

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Emma really is thrilled with her new jumpsuit isn't she? She's changed her profile pic!

The irony of posting a photo where she's deliberately disguising her body shape alongside her "body confident" bio seems to be lost on her.

Screenshot_20210117-175650_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210117-180018_Facebook.jpg

So she does know photoshop!! Bye bye slipper.... why didnt she sort the weird look on her face at the same time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Actually might order one of those jumpsuits to see if it has the same affect on me and my waist. Looking at her in the dressing gown in the kitchen this morning and in that picture, they should be charging £100000 for that jumpsuit as it has actual magical powers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off Babs with your I used wear 2 wonder bras, dance on bars monologue. You are in your 40s, I’m not for one minute suggesting life is over but it’s different. You have 2 kids & a carer (that’s not a typo I’m talking about Kenny), plus you’ll do your back in again if you attempt dancing on bars. Live in the present not the past ffs & stop with the woe is me I’m just a woman who got dumped diatribe.

****** AD INCOMING ******
Hasn't pretty much everyone been dumped and had their heartbroken at least once in their late teens/early 20's?

Reactions: 14
Hasn't pretty much everyone been dumped and had their heartbroken at least once in their late teens/early 20's?
Not me I’m a heartless wench & got in first 😂

So she’s basically cat fishing her friends & family?

Emma really is thrilled with her new jumpsuit isn't she? She's changed her profile pic!

The irony of posting a photo where she's deliberately disguising her body shape alongside her "body confident" bio seems to be lost on her.

View attachment 388822

Reactions: 10
Christ is it that big a deal to change a profile picture? Does it need this many announcements?
Also, no friends messaged her about it because 1 she doesn’t have any friends and 2 no one really cares enough about other people’s bloody photos. BUT if they did, I’d say it’s because they’re so used to seeing her looking like an absolute state that they got a shock seeing her look what she thinks is half decent. The “cute” face makes me want to throw up in my mouth personally 🤢
3086E8B3-D5E8-426E-B703-3449867B7E11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a note Babs... Your friends probably love the photo so much because you're not wearing a childs headband for a change! Hope that helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.