Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't say it. I've only been paying attention to Emma for about a year but during that period she hasn't said it aloud once. She just writes it and claims she says it. Irrationally, it's one of the things that winds me up the most about her.
I think she only calls coke, cock, but because we take the piss out of her 'hot cock station' she's started saying 'hot cock' for us but it isn't really natural for her so she slips up sometimes and says hot chocolate. She's trying to please everyone but please remember she's just one woman!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Am I normal cos I don’t actually remember the times I was dumped? I’m not old, I’m the same age as babs, but it’s not something that I remember in the way she seems to remember every detail
The only time I remember really distinctly is by my first serious boyfriend, and thats more because he topped off a fairly sensible "i think it's run its course" dumping, by leaving me stranded in the pub. I went to the loo post dumping, came back and he'd gone!! So, really, I remember the freezing cold walk home!!

Reactions: 7
And that she calls it a bog and not a bathroom I think says a lot for what they actually use it for. Why would you swap her old house for this one 🤷‍♀️
but more so that - just like yesterday when she SAID "hot chocolate" but typed "hot cock" in her captions - she said "bathroom", but typed "bog" in her captions. ignoring the fact that the captions literally exist to promote inclusivity and are supposed to actually reflect the audio, the fact that babs tries so hard to appear crass and vulgar, yet in reality, she can't even bring herself to say the word "cock" etc, because it's "rude" *high-school girl giggle* she's such a prude, yet absolutely determined to seem the opposite, and tbh i don't really understand why. it's not exactly a "relatable" toddler mum content thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for the options hot cock mixed with a dash of skimmed milk, she's hardly one to be giving tips about making a great hot cock, when the only reason she even DRINKS hot chocolate is as a justification to down a bottle of baileys mid-afternoon. i doubt she can even taste the hot chocolate! she's hardly a connoisseur!

Just to let you trolls know 🙊 my baby girl arrived safely yesterday morning 💖🥰
yay, congratulations! such happy news! 🥰💕

Reactions: 9
Oh great! She’s had loads of people asking about Lucy the dog so she’s going to give us more regular updates!!!...I can’t contain my excitement!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
but more so that - just like yesterday when she SAID "hot chocolate" but typed "hot cock" in her captions - she said "bathroom", but typed "bog" in her captions. ignoring the fact that the captions literally exist to promote inclusivity and are supposed to actually reflect the audio, the fact that babs tries so hard to appear crass and vulgar, yet in reality, she can't even bring herself to say the word "cock" etc, because it's "rude" *high-school girl giggle* she's such a prude, yet absolutely determined to seem the opposite, and tbh i don't really understand why. it's not exactly a "relatable" toddler mum content thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for the options hot cock mixed with a dash of skimmed milk, she's hardly one to be giving tips about making a great hot cock, when the only reason she even DRINKS hot chocolate is as a justification to down a bottle of baileys mid-afternoon. i doubt she can even taste the hot chocolate! she's hardly a connoisseur!

yay, congratulations! such happy news! 🥰💕
I can only assume she doesn't know how to spell bathroom and chocolate. No wonder she is struggling with home schooling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The plant vlog is so all over the place, she never plans anything does she? She’s lying throughout as she can not look at the camera when spouting her lies.

To summarise she likes plants because they look nice & she waters/mists every now & again. Doesn’t know their actual names, doesn’t care she’s not a Botanist. Buy them from supermarkets & garden centres. Propagation makes you look great really scientific.

Homeschooling much smoother this time, Erin really motivated & works well. Ethan you know he’s littler & needs more help 🤦🏼‍♀️ People with larger families must have it tough - no tit Sherlock thanks for being patronising. They are so lucky they can use Ste’s work laptop for Ethan (is that the one that’s had nail polish remover on it now?)

Oh Stevie the plant died & she has a new favourite. Don’t like the way she has obviously instilled fear in those kids when she is filming. I get the feeling she’s a bully.
100% comes across like a belittling bully every time you see her interact with anyone.

Reactions: 10
Had to re-read this white text-box a few times to make sense of it. It still doesn’t make sense to me. Surely she doesn’t mean what she’s written there. I don’t want to insult her intelligence, but she really needs to learn how to use punctuation.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Spare a thought for PUS. When they got married, he was majorly punching up.

Looking at Babs now, he must seriously be thinking he could do a lot better.

(In Brighton, anyway ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forgive me for not being able(or struggling I mean) toput into words what I’m trying to say here:
I HATE the type of person who says things like ‘Oh today I’m staying in and making a gallery wall because there’s nothing else to do‘ or ‘I love pottering in the house, because hey, pandemic’

These are things I do ALL the time. I am not the person who has to go out all the time because that’s “where it’s at” so to speak! I can sit in silence, with my coffee and stare out my window, just thinking. I don’t need to be out or with people.

I’m not the mom who books play dates, I don’t talk to any school moms. All the stuff that she’s bored doing at home? This is what I do ALL THE TIME.

Im happy with myself, with my family, hanging out with my dog, I don’t slob around the house.
The only thing I miss really is being able to go to a shop when I want and my holidays.
Otherwise, it’s so easy to just stay home!
She used to say she is an introvert but, SHE IS NOT. It’s such an insult. She’s nothing like me!
She just goes through obsessions every now and then.
Its a personality disorder 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry bab - but this was a poor choice. It’s supposed to be fluted/gathered under the waistband - not stretched across a rotund stomach.
I suffer with the same problem. I’m not overweight but years of insulin injections/scar tissue/age related menopausal stuff etc. has messed with my tummy & it’s often a hideous, bloated lump. If I’d tried on that jumpsuit it would have been back in the wrapping & sent off for a refund!
D39F58F9-2A55-4EC2-AAAD-33968AEFBAEE.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Sorry bab - but this was a poor choice. It’s supposed to be fluted/gathered under the waistband - not stretched across a rotund stomach.
I suffer with the same problem. I’m not overweight but years of insulin injections/scar tissue/age related menopausal stuff etc. has messed with my tummy & it’s often a hideous, bloated lump. If I’d tried on that jumpsuit it would have been back in the wrapping & sent off for a refund! View attachment 388379
I think this photo has been photoshopped, we’ve seen her spinning about in her pj’s she doesn’t have a waist. There’s some sort of trickery being used here, no jumpsuit can produce a waist from nowhere.

• Haha
Forgive me for not being able(or struggling I mean) toput into words what I’m trying to say here:
I HATE the type of person who says things like ‘Oh today I’m staying in and making a gallery wall because there’s nothing else to do‘ or ‘I love pottering in the house, because hey, pandemic’

These are things I do ALL the time. I am not the person who has to go out all the time because that’s “where it’s at” so to speak! I can sit in silence, with my coffee and stare out my window, just thinking. I don’t need to be out or with people.

I’m not the mom who books play dates, I don’t talk to any school moms. All the stuff that she’s bored doing at home? This is what I do ALL THE TIME.

Im happy with myself, with my family, hanging out with my dog, I don’t slob around the house.
The only thing I miss really is being able to go to a shop when I want and my holidays.
Otherwise, it’s so easy to just stay home!
She used to say she is an introvert but, SHE IS NOT. It’s such an insult. She’s nothing like me!
She just goes through obsessions every now and then.
Its a personality disorder 🤨
I’m like this too. I miss seeing my friends and family and holidaying but yeah I’m a homebody so it’s been nice not to have ‘the pressure’ to go out and be out if that makes sense x

Also, wanted to add that my narcissistic mother, who I do not have any contact with anymore, makes that face when posing for her pictures. (Like the one in black jumpsuit pic)
I think they think that they look young and cute?

bleeping twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh great! She’s had loads of people asking about Lucy the dog so she’s going to give us more regular updates!!!...I can’t contain my excitement!!!
Asking how?
When?
Where?
Cos she doesn't read DM's so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this photo has been photoshopped, we’ve seen her spinning about in her pj’s she doesn’t have a waist. There’s some sort of trickery being used here, no jumpsuit can produce a waist from nowhere.
It is because she's covered up both ends of her belt with her hand and arm so we can't actually see how wide she is. Belt looks ridiculous, if anything it should be an extra wide block colour belt with bulky hardware in my opinion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.