Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her children are 10 and 8 why would they be arguing while doing school work? My son sits and quietly does his school work at the kitchen table and when he’s completed a task he has a wee break then goes back to it when his teacher uploads more tasks. Now I only have one child so can’t comment on what it would be like with two but I would assume at Erin and ethan’s age they should be able to work at the same table together! Also why does fave child Erin get the big kitchen table and Ethan is relegated to the coffee table where he probably has to sit on the floor to do his work, hmm I wonder?? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Gotta be body confident with high angles like those

Pus is working hard today

Sorry to tell you Babs but the trends for 2021 are not really lots and lots of green plants in the home. It is twiggy, feathery arrangements in neutral tones. Just take a look at your fellow influencers. You are very late to the party yet again.
Is this the swingers grass trend, can’t wait for her to jump on that band wagon 😂

Like a modern day reader's wives. With plants.
And that’s all they’ve got to do today? A photo shoot with plants, keep living that best lie Babs. We all know you’ll be filming an ad, having someone round or visiting your mum. You are such a liar 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The plant vlog is so all over the place, she never plans anything does she? She’s lying throughout as she can not look at the camera when spouting her lies.

To summarise she likes plants because they look nice & she waters/mists every now & again. Doesn’t know their actual names, doesn’t care she’s not a Botanist. Buy them from supermarkets & garden centres. Propagation makes you look great really scientific.

Homeschooling much smoother this time, Erin really motivated & works well. Ethan you know he’s littler & needs more help 🤦🏼‍♀️ People with larger families must have it tough - no tit Sherlock thanks for being patronising. They are so lucky they can use Ste’s work laptop for Ethan (is that the one that’s had nail polish remover on it now?)

Oh Stevie the plant died & she has a new favourite. Don’t like the way she has obviously instilled fear in those kids when she is filming. I get the feeling she’s a bully.
Wait a minute...she’s a plant expert giving advice and one of her plants died in her care? That’s like having a certain Doctor couple give ‘childcare whilst on holiday’ advice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is this the swingers grass trend, can’t wait for her to jump on that band wagon 😂

And that’s all they’ve got to do today? A photo shoot with plants, keep living that best lie Babs. We all know you’ll be filming an ad, having someone round or visiting your mum. You are such a liar 🤥
1000% this!

There is no way Waynetta slob has got out of her manky PJ's, washed the yellow hair and put on her best Pantomime Dame make-up just for a photo.

We see you Babs! More than you'll ever know!

Reactions: 21
In other words you ordered pus to get you one and used the food shop as a reason to go out 🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 388139
Bollocks they’ve been out breaking covid rules no doubt! Where are the kids today then? Nanny Sans for Sunday lunch?? Whilst Ste and Em go non-essential shopping?? You’ve been busted!! and no amount of fakery in the gram covers it. You look as sneaky as anything lol 😆

Reactions: 17
You're all being very rude about Emma's makeup today.

I, for one, wish her all the best in her new role as an Adam Ant impersonator 🤗🥰

20210117_123521.jpg

0f1dfad28a58298bf1f4280ab331634a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When will Babs learn that less is more!!

All those plants bunched together takes away the individuality of each plant. It makes me feel claustrophobic. Why not spread them around the tiny house so each plant is more of a showpiece.

Reactions: 8
So it’s Sunday and I see the king of roasts hasn’t rustled up his usual Sunday masterpiece......unless he’s still waiting for the microwave to ping.
im doing roast beef and all the trimmings followed by Apple pie and cream later......I don’t profess to be the queen of the roast but it will look 100% better than his offerings.....oh and it will have gravy on too.....how fuckin weird is she 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her eyeliner is so far from her lash line and her eyebrow has a brown line next to it

Why is she wearing an inch of makeup one day but then on other days she can't even be bothered to get dressed? She's so unsteady
I think you'll find actually it's a very classy look, especially with the gold hoops 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The half-arsed captions on her stories are really getting on my nerves now. Also, why write "hot cock" when you SAY "hot chocolate"?!?
She doesn't say it. I've only been paying attention to Emma for about a year but during that period she hasn't said it aloud once. She just writes it and claims she says it. Irrationally, it's one of the things that winds me up the most about her.

Reactions: 12
1. Why label it a plant vlog when the first ten minutes is spent talking about homeschooling?
2. Why does she treat her followers as if they’re stupid? Most parents with school age children are homeschooling at the moment. So we don’t need to be told/shown that we need pens/pencils/paper etc. Majority of people will have these stationary items in their homes anyway, regardless of homeschooling.
3. I doubt anybody will have learnt much from her plant chat, it was so basic 🙄
4. Babs likes to over do the old “We’re stopping at home/ we can’t go anywhere/ we’re just at home......Ever heard of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
She keeps trying to impress on us how much she’s staying at home, but, Babs, we don’t believe you.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.