Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember how she tells us she’s in introvert? An introvert who dances on tables in bars? Okay Babs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Your friends were probably overwhelmed that they didn't feel slightly nauseous at the sight of you looking like a bleeping alcoholic bag lady!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ is it that big a deal to change a profile picture? Does it need this many announcements?
Also, no friends messaged her about it because 1 she doesn’t have any friends and 2 no one really cares enough about other people’s bloody photos. BUT if they did, I’d say it’s because they’re so used to seeing her looking like an absolute state that they got a shock seeing her look what she thinks is half decent. The “cute” face makes me want to throw up in my mouth personally 🤢View attachment 389076
I absolutely can not STAND it when she pretends to be cute. It doesn't suit her, and is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember how she tells us she’s in introvert? An introvert who dances on tables in bars? Okay Babs
And goes out of her way to chat to strangers? I'm an introvert and making small talk is my nightmare, let alone oversharing with people I don't know 🙄 God she's such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely can not STAND it when she pretends to be cute. It doesn't suit her, and is so fake.
This face is *marginally* better than the hand under the chin pose, that makes me want to do violent things! Of all the things she does, that’s the one that gives me the irrational rage!🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This face is *marginally* better than the hand under the chin pose, that makes me want to do violent things! Of all the things she does, that’s the one that gives me the irrational rage!🤬
My boyfriend gets irritated with me asking him to take a nice picture x 20. No hun I don’t like that, try again. Do you just think PUS was like, no enough now - I’m not your personal photographer. I actually hate selfies with the phone in shot. Profile pics I think should at least look natural even if they aren’t. I think anyway. Doesn’t she have enough money for a selfie stick or a tripod?! Tbf she’s had better photos so why choose one she has to edit a slipper out of. Very odd lady.

Reactions: 12
The utter smug look of a woman whose loving it that her kids are arguing over HER
Nah Babs. Trust me, when those kids are old enough to understand how you've exploited them and overshared about them on the Internet they'll be shoving you straight in the nearest 1 star rating care home.

Reactions: 20
That photo is definitely not suitable for her Public Insta profile pic!
BTEC Paul will be all over that tomorrow once he's finished his home schooling.
You can't really see her face and its too dull dressed head to toe on black 🤷‍♀️

That photo is definitely not suitable for her Public Insta profile pic!
BTEC Paul will be all over that tomorrow once he's finished his home schooling.
You can't really see her face and its too dull dressed head to toe on black 🤷‍♀️
She'd be much better using one of our Avatars 🤣🤣

• Haha
Get a bigger size then you moron, and then if it doesn't fit well proportionally don't keep it, send it back. No wonder their wardrobes keep collapsing with all the ill fitting clothes that go there to die
don't be silly! super body confident emma would NEVER wear a size 20! it would totally jeopardise her flouting her #size18style!

that photo though! not even mentioning the badly photoshopped attempt to get rid of the slipper, the way she's posing, concealing one side of her body with her hand, so she appears to have a waist at first glance. she's literally shared before that she's learnt how to pose to disguise her true body shape/size. it wouldn't be so bad if that posed photo was shared next to a "real life" photo of her, but no. a body positive role model she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s taken to calling followers ‘friends’ in the last 1 day 12 hours and 42 mins 🤣 Does she mean them?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah Babs. Trust me, when those kids are old enough to understand how you've exploited them and overshared about them on the Internet they'll be shoving you straight in the nearest 1 star rating care home.
She’ll be in for a shock if any legislation gets passed that protects child youtubers/ family vlogging accounts. France has recently passed something & from what I read on another thread it’s happening here too but Covid has delayed it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I genuinely don't think she has any 'friends'
In fairness she’s never disrupted by messages, or notifications whilst filming. I think that not being able to be out at places has shown her that her phone doesn’t ring. I absolutely think that she only speaks to her mum and sister regularly.

Reactions: 17
She’ll be in for a shock if any legislation gets passed that protects child youtubers/ family vlogging accounts. France has recently passed something & from what I read on another thread it’s happening here too but Covid has delayed it.
This cannot come quick enough in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would almost be interested in Emmas plant content if she grew her own from seed/bulb, with the kids, different flowers and fruit and veg and got creative and made content around that. I am not interested in the 9million plants she has got from supermarkets or garden centres fully grown and all too huge for her tiny home. Its not interesting Emma we all know how to water a plant.

Reactions: 11
In her latest vlog at the beginning, Erin comes into shot and Emma starts talking about how they are now sharing socks. Then she says to Erin "just look at that face. You are so overwhelmed with love for me!"

Shouldn't she be saying that she is overwhelmed with love for Erin? After all, Erin is the child and she is the parent.

Also, if she gets a deal with Asos then they obviously haven't seen any of her vlogs. In her "try on" ones, she basically slags off all of the clothes she gets from there saying they don't look right on her and then suggests other companies that sell similar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would almost be interested in Emmas plant content if she grew her own from seed/bulb, with the kids, different flowers and fruit and veg and got creative and made content around that. I am not interested in the 9million plants she has got from supermarkets or garden centres fully grown and all too huge for her tiny home. Its not interesting Emma we all know how to water a plant.
In summer she was astounded that you could put seeds in soil, water them and they would grow. So much so that she claimed she has emailed the head teacher about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
In summer she was astounded that you could put seeds in soil, water them and they would grow. So much so that she claimed she has emailed the head teacher about it.
It must be a revelation when your entire diet is beige, to finally discover that things grow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.