Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The half-arsed captions on her stories are really getting on my nerves now. Also, why write "hot cock" when you SAY "hot chocolate"?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell.

Instant hot chocolate drink made with a dash of skimmed milk.

hOt CoCk oF dReAmS

🥴
Literally did anyone ever see a shitter hot chocolate 😂😂 would literally love to see what she eats in a day? Her kids are so thin, and so is the husband?? Bet she’s one of them that forces healthy eating on everyone else and stuffs her face in secret 😂 and why she always putting her dirty slippers all over the work surfaces, she does it a lot! Stop it babs, it’s nasty!

Reactions: 18
But no, she’s doesn’t read here
Gotta be body confident with high angles like those

Pus is working hard today

Sorry to tell you Babs but the trends for 2021 are not really lots and lots of green plants in the home. It is twiggy, feathery arrangements in neutral tones. Just take a look at your fellow influencers. You are very late to the party yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't watch the Vlog because I cannot bare the way she says "Plantsssssssss"

And the fake lisp 🤮🤢🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg that eye make up?? Literally did she even look in a mirror?? Who dat?? You look the same babs?? 🤣🤣 demented and on the edge 😂
That make up is terrible she looks like mutton!! Like the old ladies you see at the bar chatting up the young ones hoping they are drunk enough to flirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her eye make-up looks like Rachel's in that episode of Friends where she's broken her rib and Ross has to do it for her. Only worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she dragged all her plants in from all over her hobbit house and put them in front of the Harry potter fire place, did her make up and got dressed to have a photo taken amongst her plant babies! She is bizarre!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The plant vlog is so all over the place, she never plans anything does she? She’s lying throughout as she can not look at the camera when spouting her lies.

To summarise she likes plants because they look nice & she waters/mists every now & again. Doesn’t know their actual names, doesn’t care she’s not a Botanist. Buy them from supermarkets & garden centres. Propagation makes you look great really scientific.

Homeschooling much smoother this time, Erin really motivated & works well. Ethan you know he’s littler & needs more help 🤦🏼‍♀️ People with larger families must have it tough - no tit Sherlock thanks for being patronising. They are so lucky they can use Ste’s work laptop for Ethan (is that the one that’s had nail polish remover on it now?)

Oh Stevie the plant died & she has a new favourite. Don’t like the way she has obviously instilled fear in those kids when she is filming. I get the feeling she’s a bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm living for not so slenderman anymore ste standing on tip toes and holding the camera up to get a decent angle for her posing with her baps out plant photo. The second hand cringe is overwhelming....
Like a modern day reader's wives. With plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.