Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she put a face of slap on and got dressed up to take a photo with her plant babies and then she’s not even in it?! Trip to home bargains or b&m for their “walk” or more #ad filming do we think?!

Reactions: 19
Ah Babs. Why have one or two beautiful photos on the wall when you can have 44 tit ones, hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot fathom why people would ask Babs where to buy plants and plant pots from? I worry for the Babettes??? How do they manage to get up and dressed each day? I’m half way through the vlog and am realising I know more about house plants than she does AND I don’t even have one 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm living for not so slenderman anymore ste standing on tip toes and holding the camera up to get a decent angle for her posing with her baps out plant photo. The second hand cringe is overwhelming....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Better because she has to go more out of way which will annoy her
And you know she goes to the trouble of hanging her head forward and ruffling her hair up to accentuate the bed hair look because there's no way her hair looks that bad first thing in the morning, it wasn't that bad in the pit photos and the sloth would have to move around a thousand times more than she does in the day to ruffle a hair on her head on the pillow which is unlikely

Reactions: 8
And where is she going now?
Or is it an Ad being filmed?
I'm noting it here. Sunday, hair washed, jumpsuit on, boobs out 🤢🤮 Way tooooo much make-up on and apparently its all for a photo? We'll see shall we?

Reactions: 16
Who was that cushion advert with again, iamfy? They do some lovely prints, she’ll be wangling for another deal with them for her wall art loo. Polaroids Babs I’m telling you they’d be your best bet 😂

Reactions: 8
Who was that cushion advert with again, iamfy? They do some lovely prints, she’ll be wangling for another deal with them for her wall art loo. Polaroids Babs I’m telling you they’d be your best bet 😂
She's done ad deals with framing/print companies before - she knows damn well where to get pics, she just wants them to offer her another ad. She'll be emailing them tonight going 'this is how many people saw my post asking what pics I should put here, would you like to collab and I'll tag you....oh and it will cost you a couple of grand too but look how great my followers are.....' 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's done ad deals with framing/print companies before - she knows damn well where to get pics, she just wants them to offer her another ad. She'll be emailing them tonight going 'this is how many people saw my post asking what pics I should put here, would you like to collab and I'll tag you....oh and it will cost you a couple of grand too but look how great my followers are.....' 🙄
Re her sharing the zoomed in pic of tripod Ste, is this 'say it yourself before anyone else does?' when really we all know he's in the dog house kitchen peeling the potatoes for his king of Sunday roasts? Oh wait........ #auntbessie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the wink because she is actually lying, again, and is actually getting tarted up to do some filming or rule breaking 🤔
100% she will be spotted out and about, or an AD will pop up in a few days with this outfit on. She’s so full of tit I don’t think she even believes herself anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.