Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she creates a blog about looking after plants then goes on for at least 5 minutes about home schooling in detail? Bored after 4 mins. We all know what home schooling is like - we’re doing it too! Why would potential new subscribers looking for plant care content be interested in her home schooling routine???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
03410C07-2179-4523-A0CC-5805FECBF9EA.jpeg

Imagine living in such a teeny, tiny house that you have to put a gallery wall in your teeny, tiny bathroom! Hope those pics don’t suffer from too much condensation 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 387928
Imagine living in such a teeny, tiny house that you have to put a gallery wall in your teeny, tiny bathroom! Hope those pics don’t suffer from too much condensation 🤢
And that she calls it a bog and not a bathroom I think says a lot for what they actually use it for. Why would you swap her old house for this one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
And that she calls it a bog and not a bathroom I think says a lot for what they actually use it for. Why would you swap her old house for this one 🤷‍♀️
In things that have annoyed today clusterfucktard edition.
- the feigned surprise of her phone recoding on her kitchen worktop again. I know it’s only the second time she’s done it but I want to throw my phone at the wall.
- Bog. bleeping Bog I hate that word it’s just so trash. Vulgar. Disgusting and I have the vocabulary of a sailor. I also hate “lav”. However keBabba your bed would be better described as a bog from the way you sweat.
- moaning about going on another walk. Firstly it’s cunts like you that flaunted the rules that caused lockdown and you have a bleeping outside space your kids can play in so don’t have to go for a walk - plenty of people don’t have this privilege. Also your much loved dog should be walked at least once a day (albeit not for miles) and this should have been happening since you got her so stop bleeping moaning about something you’ve always done.
bleep. That is all

I’ve only been awake an hour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just to let you trolls know 🙊 my baby girl arrived safely yesterday morning 💖🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I know we’re all bored, I know it’s lockdown, I know we don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to see. But heavens above, get a life woman!
EBB44C7F-4494-4AF8-8F63-DC6C2E8442D0.png

Reactions: 10
Guys, guys quick change of subject, but do you reckon Ste is one of those men who has a thing for fat women, you know, you see documentaries on tv and he’s feeding up the woman to keep her/get her fat? Do you think Ste’s a ‘feeder’ cos, according to babs, he’s always getting her treats.

mind you, ‘according to babs’.....

I know we’re all bored, I know it’s lockdown, I know we don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to see. But heavens above, get a life woman! View attachment 387948
Aka ‘I have an ad coming soon’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations @Stimpii hope you’re tucked up in bed resting (and catching up on Tattle) 🥰

We all know Babatha has weird food issues, but I was wondering if she’s ever done Weight Watchers (not just an Ad for a ready meal) or Slimming World. Both of those ‘regimes’ used rave on about using skimmed milk and having Highlights or Options. She even had the sugar free jellies in her fridge. It’s quite daft really that she had a ‘calories don’t count’ sign up in front of her lower calorie hot choc.
I think she’s never moved on from buying the same crap in the weekly shop that her mum used to buy when they were growing up. So basic, I mean anyone who actually likes hot chocolate wouldn’t use that rubbish with artificial sweeteners. She’s bringing her kids up with the same food she was brought up with and lots of it is processed crap! They can well afford decent ingredients too.

Reactions: 17
Just to let you trolls know 🙊 my baby girl arrived safely yesterday morning 💖🥰
Congratulations! That’s truly lovely news. 🥰

I’m off to watch Babs in all her plant glory to celebrate. Her downstairs loo is too small for a gallery wall unless she’s using Polaroids 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but are we going to have this act of "ooh hello, I didn't see you there on the camera that I positioned" EVERY. bleeping. DAY. NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Must say I prefer the walk past the phone stories to the ones in bed!

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, but are we going to have this act of "ooh hello, I didn't see you there on the camera that I positioned" EVERY. bleeping. DAY. NOW!
I’ll be petitioning to bring back scratchy stories from the pit if we do!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.