Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
It's the "go on Hugh" shouting in her insta stories clip of her at his concert which made me shudder, imagine being the poor sod stuck in front of her listening to her bellowing in your ears.
Just watch it with the sound on. What a vile person.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Tofuniam

She needs to stop saying about remote learning “its okay if you do nothing” “its okay if you just survive” NO IT ISNT!! This toxic mindset means teachers are having huge issues with engagement...While we do our best to make sure nobody is left behind 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s okay to be doing nothing if you’re trying to care for 3 kids under 5 on your own... which we all know Babs is not.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
babs is very quiet since announcing that she's dying her roots. here's hoping her hair has turned green! 🤞🏻🤣

i am also very suspicious of her "neverending walks - but close to our houses, natch" comment. partly due to the "houses" plural - presuming, therefore, that she is off out to meet up with other households which, if it includes more than one other person, is violating lockdown rules - but also due to the fact that babs only ever emphasises the fact that she's following lockdown rules as a ruse to conceal the fact that she's out breaking them. i hope someone spots her, and i hope she gets fined - especially if she takes along her classic box of biscuits picnic!
Yeah could be the reason she’s doing her hair.

• Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Put a photo up showing the difference between beginning of Jan, and now, and the weight she lost on keto diet. But she called herself a midget in one of the photos because of how she was standing. She was rightfully reminded that midget was a derogatory term, to insinuate being small was a bad thing, and pulled her post. She then posted on her stories apologising. It made the daily mail, but I sharnt link. No one likes the mail.
What an arse

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

The only time my children would ever sleep with me now (13 year old girl, 10 year old boy) is if my husband is away (daughter might suggest it so we can watch a film before sleeping) or one is really unwell and I want to keep a close eye on them through the night (no way I’m sleeping on the floor next to their bed 😂) Otherwise, I would never ask my husband to sleep in a child’s bed so I can have a ‘sleepover’ with one of our children. It is very strange behaviour!
Of course, I totally get that and I would do the same. I just honestly don't get this regular "sleepover " thing!

Smartie

Chatty Member
Haven't quite caught up yet, five pages to go.... But any mention of her idol daisy may Cooper, and her cock up on Instagram and subsequent apology?!

Reactions: 5

cushtybert

VIP Member
I can't cope with this outfit.

Tingo🎉 on whoever said she'd wear the jumpsuits with high tops 🤣

Also tingo 🥳 for her showing us that not only does she have so much shit to take on a dog walk that she carts that ridiculous handbag every time she goes out, but she has such an over flow of tat she needs to take an additional tote.

Off she goes, to merrily break the rules again!

Oh and the fucking Charlie Chalk theme tune isn't "vintage", you prize bellend. It's just a theme tune from an old kids' telly programme

View attachment 385685
Wow 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Is a handbag ad one of her dreams for this year

Or she has already bagged (lol) the job, and she's seamlessly (not) integrating her gifted handbag into the day to day

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Oh god that's a thought. We havent been treated to 'look at me, I'm on my PERIOD so I've got cake, cause I'm the only person ever to get a PERIOD and i need to be treated differently. Let me tell you all about my weird PERIOD dreams which dont ever happen cause i dont sleep due to anxiety, IBS, doom scrolling, snoring.....' for a long long time. Maybe she's finally hit the menopause. I feel that deserves a different product? Menopause meringue? Menopause flan? Menopause croquembouche?
She is going to be a bloody nightmare when she hits menopause

Loopybird69

VIP Member
oh y'know babs, she's got a knack for predicting the contents of the DMs she recieves, but never reads. tbh, i'm surprised she's still bleating on about her "my tooth went through my lip" childhood tragedy, when she could blame that scar on something bad ass, like a previous labret piercing! we all know she doesn't care about lying, why not use that dishonest "creativity" to make her content a little less boring!

also, whilst her lip injury may have been a shock to her mum at the time, can you imagine if that injury happened to one of her kids now? i'm pretty sure her first thought would be the content it would generate. she'd be forcing them to pose for photos - regardless of their pain and tears - before the blood was even cleaned up, filming the doctor stitching the wound and making it all about her with gurning close-up selfies of her grimacing, worried "crying" face, complete with a compete lack of tears.
I read this and thought how could anyone be that mean minded. Then remembered we are talking about the clusterfucktard that is keBabba whose children have no privacy and you’re right she absolutely would do this and more