Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading your posts tonight ladies pulls at my heart. I'd love to be able to offer you all a bit more support than just the laughs we have on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reading your posts tonight ladies pulls at my heart. I'd love to be able to offer you all a bit more support than just the laughs we have on here ❤
Your posts are always enjoyed, i love an insight into the madness of Babs! Keep em coming please :) x

(Edited for my heinous error of you're at the start 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap - there are looong details here as usual (sorry I do get carried away 🤣 Lockdown is boring you know!) but if you can’t be bothered to read on - and I won’t be offended!- I’ll summarise - ‘doom scrolling’ is her new phrase of the week, she’s done a lot of ‘pottering’ and very very basic ‘cleaning’ because she’s now the self anointed kweeeen of teaching us all how to cope with anxiety/has an AD to put out 🙄 and she’s still an attention seeking twit who aims all of her content at answering what we’ve said here on Tattle.

We began our latest Babs thread on Fri night as she and the golden girl enjoyed a cosy sleepover, which was the most fun she’d had in weeks as any other nice events, such as new year or Ethan’s birthday, have been forgotten about already.

Saturday morning began around 6am with another Disney throwback to prevent her “doom scrolling” (kill me now, how many times is she going to use that phrase?) and a cookie disaster from a few years ago - which she’s clearly sharing to show why she doesn’t cook or bake - Hi Babs 👋🏻. Then 7:30 chat from the kitchen (not the pit - Hi Babs 👋🏻) about walks and telly as that’s all she can do - yeah it’s the same for everyone Babs, not just you, NATIONAL lockdown and all?!?! Chat about her roots, a GIF template you can tag her in (2nd one this year so clearly her new 2021 content.....wonder how many she’ll do before the year is out? Will it be hundreds as she’ll just repeat something that works as that’s her jam, or three because she can’t be arsed to make them??) Then poor Lucy got shoved in the dressing gown hood and carried around, leading Babs to research dog pushchairs which she can’t wait to push around with a hot drink. Selfish twit; if your dog needs a pushchair it’s sad and awful, not something to celebrate.
She reckons she dyed her hair but the before and after pics looked the same, and there were no during photos that we usually get our eyes burned by so maybe she was covering for a mixing of households outing?!? Who knows?
Some absolute tit about all the pottering she likes to do that keeps her calm - pile up books, spray plants, arrange tat.....she seems to think these things make her quirky and crazy and an expert on how to cope with anxiety, but really they just make her a person with a house who organises stuff. She’s not really reinventing the wheel, is she?

Sunday morning began at 7am with some really angry faces because on a Saturday she gets up with the kids at 6am and PUS sleeps, but on his morning to get up the kids slept till 7. I mean, so many things wrong with this - the kids are old, not toddlers, they could get up themselves, they do not need constant supervision, they might lie in if they weren’t forced into bed early doors, why the bloody hell is PUS having to get up if she’s awake anyway, let the poor fella sleep, she just wants extra “me” (Netflix) time but she gets that all the time anyway and why does she need to be so bloody angry? Selfish twit.
Another ‘Disney over doom scrolling’ post followed by an “AD” for rightmove. She’s so full of tit, there was no reason for them to move and it looks from the outside like a massive mistake.
We had a collage made on the MacBook of things she wants to do in 2021 as part of her new “pottering” phase, again teaching us to suck eggs as I’m sure 99% of people that can follow her on Insta can most likely copy and paste a picture from Pinterest 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolute joke of curling hair and getting all dressed up for “a walk”. Yeah right. A put together outfit, a handbag, curled hair and full face of make up for a walk in the local area. Nope, we aren’t buying it Babs.
Back in pyjamas by 1pm, or at least a pre-record of herself 🧐, a few lessons on how to mood board (that’s not actually what she does, she’s just giving making a collage a posh name she read on Pinterest) and a really really sad looking “Sunday lunch” when it was dark outside. So not lunch time.
Then some more pottering looking at “tiny houses” - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and in tonight’s instalment of how to suck eggs, we had the information that you can follow hashtags on Instagram. Who knew?!? Everyone Babs. Everyone knew.

Monday began with 4 stories and a grid post dedicated to her love for Sex and The City as they announced a new series of it. There were many spelling and grammar mistakes, (OK I admit, I counted. 7 if I don’t count the. Over. Using. Of. Full. Stops. Pedantic I know but I teach and it comes naturally to me to mark work! We all make typos but hers are actual grammar and spelling mistakes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️), some really sad photos of her and her mum in locations from the series, her “recreating” the titles, her making the kids pose with her. Massive loser vibes that she would do all of this, even more massive loser vibes that she’d share it with thousands of followers, even more loser vibes that she says she learnt about “amazing female friendships” from it when we see absolutely no signs that she has any close bonds with anyone that she isn’t related to. Her friendships all seem very random, like an afterthought, or staged for the Insta life and what she can get out of them.

Chat from the kitchen, not the pit - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - about Monday morning, home school, the kids struggling more than we think.....which she said she’d write in the captions so they didn’t hear it but then announced it aloud anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe it’s taken a week of lockdown for her to get her head out of her own arse and think that her kids may be struggling with it 🙄
She got dressed with a bra in case one of the teachers asks her to help a kid on zoom - bloody get dressed and put a bra on for every Insta story then love because it’s just as awkward putting yourself online in stinky pyjamas for the world as it is on home school 🥴
Came on to ask her followers if they have any questions about plants that she can answer in her “big vlog” on Sunday - again my friends, why would we need Babs when we have Google and YouTube filled with people who actually know what they’re doing?!?
Some divide and conquer home school 🤬 FFS when is she going to give up pretending her kids are toddlers and just make them get on with life?? And she’s banned minecraft because it makes them argue. Really? Or you just hate it when they all play that and leave you out?
A photo of her on a dog walk with a handbag to prove she does it every day - Hi Babs 👋🏻 We’re not buying it tho, the curled hair and make up and pleather leggings yesterday meant you were all dressed up for something else!!
PUS makes a dinner of “hot dawgs” every week 🤢😴 but this time revolutionised it with a brioche bun. How does Babs contain herself around him? I just don’t know. A close up of her unhealthy skin, the scar on the lip story again, a poll to see if you’re happy or not (spoiler alert - she doesn’t care) and a sofa pic with a program recommendation that has “mucho swears”. Her writing is truly horrendous 🤦🏼‍♀️ Said program recommendation was with a photo of the happy couple living their best crazy life on separate sofas with their blankets and their PHONES. Which last week they conveniently didn’t look at in the evenings, but that was when she didn’t want to post anything about the Capitol raid in America until she’d seen what other people were saying, so she pretended they hadn’t seen any news. We know it’s bullshit Babs, why do you bother?!? You have to be intelligent to lie well, and you are not.

Tuesday began with a half naked selfie of Babs and the back end of the dog. Who sleeps where PUS would be IF he slept in the bed with her?!? Then chat from the kitchen - she took her fleecy top off as she was sweaty 🤢 but didn’t put it back on to record, just a loose dressing gown 🤢 Anyway she chatted about the divide and conquer - honestly I can’t decide if her kids are actually that bad and she’s just exaggerating it for content, or if she’s a really crap mum who can’t even manage to get her kids to work at the same table for a couple of hours. Either option is pretty bad to be fair. Ethan was behind her and interrupted the video - maybe don’t talk about him to thousands of strangers then Babs, or maybe put your phone down and interact with him directly. I expect doing either would help the problems you claim to have in your house!

Jumped on a couple of band wagons asking people to cut the elastic on disposable masks and showing a response to the Creme Egg advert featuring a gay couple that’s had backlash. Then a horrible selfie with big love to others who say they divide and conquer. Wish she’d pay attention to people who might give her tips on how to solve the problem rather than splitting them up (that’s us! Hi Babs 👋🏻)

OOTD casual bottoms and a slightly smarter top (the Next shirt of dreams!) as she’s filming today 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then new jumpsuits arrived so she poorly modelled those and made it clear she’s a SIZE 18.....like with most things she says, the more she goes on about it the less I believe it!
An awful TikTok with her fat, neck less face in it far too much appeared, not at all funny. A walk in one of the new jumpsuits, she looks like a clown but at least acknowledged that herself.
Evening finished with her in the same fleecy top that she sweated in last night 🤢 slurring her words 🍷 as she told us all that she’s doing a 90s boy band poll tomorrow. She doesn’t mean 90s tho, she means old school ranging from 80s to early 00s. We have to think very carefully about who we fancy, who has the best dances etc. I mean, I love a bit of old school nostalgia, I am proud of my terrible taste in cheesy pop music, but I don’t live in the past, I can let go. Babs you should try it, might help you feel a bit chirpier if you live in the now and not in the past 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began at 7:13 with a story from the pit about her dream (no one’s dreams are interesting. Ever) involving her friends “Rachel and Dave”. Imaginary no?!? For our benefit I expect -
Hi Babs 👋🏻
Then the boyband poll and beg for engagement.

Vlog about fridge organising but not sure why she thinks she’s qualified to advise us when she has a really unhealthy diet and no life skills beyond “oooh I saw someone on Instagram had this so I got one even though it doesn’t suit my house, life or family”.

Some throwbacks to concerts she’s been to that she misses, a really embarrassing for Ethan photo of him dressed up and pretending to be a dog that she absolutely should not have shared and some poorly written sentences about the free school meal disaster.
An acknowledgment that she shares a lot of random pointless stories (Hi Babs 👋🏻) but it’s because she’s bored and lonely so the people in her phone are her friends. Seems unlikely.
Firstly, she’s not lonely; she lives with people, has her sister in a bubble and was seeing family and friends up until two weeks ago. She managed the first lockdown ok. So what she’s actually saying is that she misses going out shopping and buying tat, she’s bored because the kids have structured work and she isn’t involved and PUS is busy so no one is paying attention to her. Secondly, her posting loads of stories isn’t a new lockdown thing, I’ve counted 20/30 a day before now, it’s just she knows she’ll get engagement from a post like that with people sympathising and supporting her so her engagement will look good. She’s already told us she’s sent out e mails looking for new things to get out of her comfort zone this year, so the polls and GIF templates and posts like this work wonders for numbers. Thirdly it’s an absolute crap claim to make because if she was actually lonely and thought of the people in her phone as “friends”, she has all the time in the world to do lives, quizzes, chats, even set up a Babette Zoom for money if she wants a profit. But she can’t be bothered, so it’s clearly not that important to her.

Stories from the pit with yawns and eye scratches made an unwelcome return on Thursday morning. We were doing so well *sigh* She chatted on a bit about the lonely feeling again, milking it for all it’s worth, and then had a moment of absolute enlightenment when she realised maybe lots of people feel the same because we are in a pandemic. Shut. The. Front. Door. Who knew?!?
She’s angry Bros aren’t in the poll final - they aren’t a 90s boy band love! Altho technically I don’t think NKOTB are either, late 80s surely? Anyway it’ll be Take That v Westlife in the final, TT will win, she’ll be happy. Yawn, so predictable!
OOTD same as Tuesday, joggers and the bloody shirt from Next (if you’ve been here a while, you’ll know it!)

AD for Flash - (wearing the same shirt so trying to look like it’s today?!?) total sell out as that’s clearly why she pretended to clean her fridge the other day, we know she usually has a cleaner anyway AND to share an ad after all that “I’m so lonely” attention is just low. Not to mention the crap standard of the ADs she does....waves the product around, checks the label to see what it does as she can’t be bothered to learn in advance, tells grown ups that all they have to do is “spray; wipe and you’re done” yet seems to think she’s genuinely original and quirky and clever. Bore off Babs. Bore off.

Some stories about PUS spilling nail varnish remover (using it on Erin) on his laptop so she can milk some content out of that. Involved selfies of her, don’t know why as the situation didn’t involve her, and the use of stupid filters and the hand under the chin 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ No drama really though, all very amusing, because in the Kweeen of Insta’s house things are easily replaceable. That tit Flash AD alone would probably buy couple of new laptops 🤷🏼‍♀️

She was excited in an aggressive way that RE was on the home school agenda as that’s where her genius lies 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she was in pyjamas by 2pm (werk all done I guess) to tease the Babettes with some chat about new mugs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Less than a week, her threads are moving fast these days, good work KeBabettes 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Guys just catching up on end of last thread, you guys really do have each others backs ❤❤❤❤❤, how ironic that the thing Babs craves the most we give to each other on here.....not just a ❤lots of love .....think she’s a selfish twunt when she does that cos it’s not genuine coming from her it’s an after thought x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
so babs has had a questioningly productive day playing with lego, creating a "i love you" plastic shrine from the kids for herself. because the suggestion of them creating her an "i love RE" badge just wasn't enough, they she had to go one step further. i mean, she's got it spot on with that yellow hair!

but realistically, if the kids were forcibly involved in making itn- classic babs, finding a way to gloat to the babettes about how everyone ADORES her - it's yet another harsh blow to ethan, who has had to realise that not only does the golden child always come first, but that babs values her "plant babies" above her own son. very much proven by the fact that erin's birthday was featured in a vlog, her "plant babies" will soon have a vlog dedicated entirely to them, but ethan? his birthday didn't even get a mention. 😔

Screenshot_20210114_190903.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Great thread title and lovely to see everyone here being so kind and supportive to each other. So glad I stopped lurking and started joining in with your conversations. A bit of light relief to help me through the long days.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
so, the kids argue so much they can't even complete schoolwork in the same ROOM, but they've opted to have a sleepover together?! sure babs. it's just like how they manage to engage in an online dance class standing riiiight next to each other with no issues. I fully believe that they argue - just like any other siblings - but this whole scenario has been exaggerated and embellished by babs, as a way to create content she believes will be "relatable" to her mummy followers.

as i've said before, if the kids argued half as much as she claims they do, we'd hear them fighting in the background constantly, and she'd no doubt purposefully share content of them arguing for content - she had literally no qualms about sharing photos of her kid dressed as a puppy eating from the floor, i very much doubt she'd have any concerns about shoving her phone in their faces whilst they're fighting, because - as we all know - content > mothering, right?!

and if they DO fight - what the hell does she expect?! she literally promotes violence - both towards her husband and towards her own followers, simply because they failed to vote for her fave 80s band! oh haha, it's all a joke, eh babs?! but her kids see her joking about violence and clenching her fists menacingly - ofc they're going to follow el her example and mimic her behaviour. it wouldn't surprise me if she acts that way towards the kids too, especially when she's been drinking. 😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Recap - there are looong details here as usual (sorry I do get carried away 🤣 Lockdown is boring you know!) but if you can’t be bothered to read on - and I won’t be offended!- I’ll summarise - ‘doom scrolling’ is her new phrase of the week, she’s done a lot of ‘pottering’ and very very basic ‘cleaning’ because she’s now the self anointed kweeeen of teaching us all how to cope with anxiety/has an AD to put out 🙄 and she’s still an attention seeking twit who aims all of her content at answering what we’ve said here on Tattle.

We began our latest Babs thread on Fri night as she and the golden girl enjoyed a cosy sleepover, which was the most fun she’d had in weeks as any other nice events, such as new year or Ethan’s birthday, have been forgotten about already.

Saturday morning began around 6am with another Disney throwback to prevent her “doom scrolling” (kill me now, how many times is she going to use that phrase?) and a cookie disaster from a few years ago - which she’s clearly sharing to show why she doesn’t cook or bake - Hi Babs 👋🏻. Then 7:30 chat from the kitchen (not the pit - Hi Babs 👋🏻) about walks and telly as that’s all she can do - yeah it’s the same for everyone Babs, not just you, NATIONAL lockdown and all?!?! Chat about her roots, a GIF template you can tag her in (2nd one this year so clearly her new 2021 content.....wonder how many she’ll do before the year is out? Will it be hundreds as she’ll just repeat something that works as that’s her jam, or three because she can’t be arsed to make them??) Then poor Lucy got shoved in the dressing gown hood and carried around, leading Babs to research dog pushchairs which she can’t wait to push around with a hot drink. Selfish twit; if your dog needs a pushchair it’s sad and awful, not something to celebrate.
She reckons she dyed her hair but the before and after pics looked the same, and there were no during photos that we usually get our eyes burned by so maybe she was covering for a mixing of households outing?!? Who knows?
Some absolute tit about all the pottering she likes to do that keeps her calm - pile up books, spray plants, arrange tat.....she seems to think these things make her quirky and crazy and an expert on how to cope with anxiety, but really they just make her a person with a house who organises stuff. She’s not really reinventing the wheel, is she?

Sunday morning began at 7am with some really angry faces because on a Saturday she gets up with the kids at 6am and PUS sleeps, but on his morning to get up the kids slept till 7. I mean, so many things wrong with this - the kids are old, not toddlers, they could get up themselves, they do not need constant supervision, they might lie in if they weren’t forced into bed early doors, why the bloody hell is PUS having to get up if she’s awake anyway, let the poor fella sleep, she just wants extra “me” (Netflix) time but she gets that all the time anyway and why does she need to be so bloody angry? Selfish twit.
Another ‘Disney over doom scrolling’ post followed by an “AD” for rightmove. She’s so full of tit, there was no reason for them to move and it looks from the outside like a massive mistake.
We had a collage made on the MacBook of things she wants to do in 2021 as part of her new “pottering” phase, again teaching us to suck eggs as I’m sure 99% of people that can follow her on Insta can most likely copy and paste a picture from Pinterest 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolute joke of curling hair and getting all dressed up for “a walk”. Yeah right. A put together outfit, a handbag, curled hair and full face of make up for a walk in the local area. Nope, we aren’t buying it Babs.
Back in pyjamas by 1pm, or at least a pre-record of herself 🧐, a few lessons on how to mood board (that’s not actually what she does, she’s just giving making a collage a posh name she read on Pinterest) and a really really sad looking “Sunday lunch” when it was dark outside. So not lunch time.
Then some more pottering looking at “tiny houses” - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and in tonight’s instalment of how to suck eggs, we had the information that you can follow hashtags on Instagram. Who knew?!? Everyone Babs. Everyone knew.

Monday began with 4 stories and a grid post dedicated to her love for Sex and The City as they announced a new series of it. There were many spelling and grammar mistakes, (OK I admit, I counted. 7 if I don’t count the. Over. Using. Of. Full. Stops. Pedantic I know but I teach and it comes naturally to me to mark work! We all make typos but hers are actual grammar and spelling mistakes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️), some really sad photos of her and her mum in locations from the series, her “recreating” the titles, her making the kids pose with her. Massive loser vibes that she would do all of this, even more massive loser vibes that she’d share it with thousands of followers, even more loser vibes that she says she learnt about “amazing female friendships” from it when we see absolutely no signs that she has any close bonds with anyone that she isn’t related to. Her friendships all seem very random, like an afterthought, or staged for the Insta life and what she can get out of them.

Chat from the kitchen, not the pit - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - about Monday morning, home school, the kids struggling more than we think.....which she said she’d write in the captions so they didn’t hear it but then announced it aloud anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can’t believe it’s taken a week of lockdown for her to get her head out of her own arse and think that her kids may be struggling with it 🙄
She got dressed with a bra in case one of the teachers asks her to help a kid on zoom - bloody get dressed and put a bra on for every Insta story then love because it’s just as awkward putting yourself online in stinky pyjamas for the world as it is on home school 🥴
Came on to ask her followers if they have any questions about plants that she can answer in her “big vlog” on Sunday - again my friends, why would we need Babs when we have Google and YouTube filled with people who actually know what they’re doing?!?
Some divide and conquer home school 🤬 FFS when is she going to give up pretending her kids are toddlers and just make them get on with life?? And she’s banned minecraft because it makes them argue. Really? Or you just hate it when they all play that and leave you out?
A photo of her on a dog walk with a handbag to prove she does it every day - Hi Babs 👋🏻 We’re not buying it tho, the curled hair and make up and pleather leggings yesterday meant you were all dressed up for something else!!
PUS makes a dinner of “hot dawgs” every week 🤢😴 but this time revolutionised it with a brioche bun. How does Babs contain herself around him? I just don’t know. A close up of her unhealthy skin, the scar on the lip story again, a poll to see if you’re happy or not (spoiler alert - she doesn’t care) and a sofa pic with a program recommendation that has “mucho swears”. Her writing is truly horrendous 🤦🏼‍♀️ Said program recommendation was with a photo of the happy couple living their best crazy life on separate sofas with their blankets and their PHONES. Which last week they conveniently didn’t look at in the evenings, but that was when she didn’t want to post anything about the Capitol raid in America until she’d seen what other people were saying, so she pretended they hadn’t seen any news. We know it’s bullshit Babs, why do you bother?!? You have to be intelligent to lie well, and you are not.

Tuesday began with a half naked selfie of Babs and the back end of the dog. Who sleeps where PUS would be IF he slept in the bed with her?!? Then chat from the kitchen - she took her fleecy top off as she was sweaty 🤢 but didn’t put it back on to record, just a loose dressing gown 🤢 Anyway she chatted about the divide and conquer - honestly I can’t decide if her kids are actually that bad and she’s just exaggerating it for content, or if she’s a really crap mum who can’t even manage to get her kids to work at the same table for a couple of hours. Either option is pretty bad to be fair. Ethan was behind her and interrupted the video - maybe don’t talk about him to thousands of strangers then Babs, or maybe put your phone down and interact with him directly. I expect doing either would help the problems you claim to have in your house!

Jumped on a couple of band wagons asking people to cut the elastic on disposable masks and showing a response to the Creme Egg advert featuring a gay couple that’s had backlash. Then a horrible selfie with big love to others who say they divide and conquer. Wish she’d pay attention to people who might give her tips on how to solve the problem rather than splitting them up (that’s us! Hi Babs 👋🏻)

OOTD casual bottoms and a slightly smarter top (the Next shirt of dreams!) as she’s filming today 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then new jumpsuits arrived so she poorly modelled those and made it clear she’s a SIZE 18.....like with most things she says, the more she goes on about it the less I believe it!
An awful TikTok with her fat, neck less face in it far too much appeared, not at all funny. A walk in one of the new jumpsuits, she looks like a clown but at least acknowledged that herself.
Evening finished with her in the same fleecy top that she sweated in last night 🤢 slurring her words 🍷 as she told us all that she’s doing a 90s boy band poll tomorrow. She doesn’t mean 90s tho, she means old school ranging from 80s to early 00s. We have to think very carefully about who we fancy, who has the best dances etc. I mean, I love a bit of old school nostalgia, I am proud of my terrible taste in cheesy pop music, but I don’t live in the past, I can let go. Babs you should try it, might help you feel a bit chirpier if you live in the now and not in the past 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began at 7:13 with a story from the pit about her dream (no one’s dreams are interesting. Ever) involving her friends “Rachel and Dave”. Imaginary no?!? For our benefit I expect -
Hi Babs 👋🏻
Then the boyband poll and beg for engagement.

Vlog about fridge organising but not sure why she thinks she’s qualified to advise us when she has a really unhealthy diet and no life skills beyond “oooh I saw someone on Instagram had this so I got one even though it doesn’t suit my house, life or family”.

Some throwbacks to concerts she’s been to that she misses, a really embarrassing for Ethan photo of him dressed up and pretending to be a dog that she absolutely should not have shared and some poorly written sentences about the free school meal disaster.
An acknowledgment that she shares a lot of random pointless stories (Hi Babs 👋🏻) but it’s because she’s bored and lonely so the people in her phone are her friends. Seems unlikely.
Firstly, she’s not lonely; she lives with people, has her sister in a bubble and was seeing family and friends up until two weeks ago. She managed the first lockdown ok. So what she’s actually saying is that she misses going out shopping and buying tat, she’s bored because the kids have structured work and she isn’t involved and PUS is busy so no one is paying attention to her. Secondly, her posting loads of stories isn’t a new lockdown thing, I’ve counted 20/30 a day before now, it’s just she knows she’ll get engagement from a post like that with people sympathising and supporting her so her engagement will look good. She’s already told us she’s sent out e mails looking for new things to get out of her comfort zone this year, so the polls and GIF templates and posts like this work wonders for numbers. Thirdly it’s an absolute crap claim to make because if she was actually lonely and thought of the people in her phone as “friends”, she has all the time in the world to do lives, quizzes, chats, even set up a Babette Zoom for money if she wants a profit. But she can’t be bothered, so it’s clearly not that important to her.

Stories from the pit with yawns and eye scratches made an unwelcome return on Thursday morning. We were doing so well *sigh* She chatted on a bit about the lonely feeling again, milking it for all it’s worth, and then had a moment of absolute enlightenment when she realised maybe lots of people feel the same because we are in a pandemic. Shut. The. Front. Door. Who knew?!?
She’s angry Bros aren’t in the poll final - they aren’t a 90s boy band love! Altho technically I don’t think NKOTB are either, late 80s surely? Anyway it’ll be Take That v Westlife in the final, TT will win, she’ll be happy. Yawn, so predictable!
OOTD same as Tuesday, joggers and the bloody shirt from Next (if you’ve been here a while, you’ll know it!)

AD for Flash - (wearing the same shirt so trying to look like it’s today?!?) total sell out as that’s clearly why she pretended to clean her fridge the other day, we know she usually has a cleaner anyway AND to share an ad after all that “I’m so lonely” attention is just low. Not to mention the crap standard of the ADs she does....waves the product around, checks the label to see what it does as she can’t be bothered to learn in advance, tells grown ups that all they have to do is “spray; wipe and you’re done” yet seems to think she’s genuinely original and quirky and clever. Bore off Babs. Bore off.

Some stories about PUS spilling nail varnish remover (using it on Erin) on his laptop so she can milk some content out of that. Involved selfies of her, don’t know why as the situation didn’t involve her, and the use of stupid filters and the hand under the chin 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ No drama really though, all very amusing, because in the Kweeen of Insta’s house things are easily replaceable. That tit Flash AD alone would probably buy couple of new laptops 🤷🏼‍♀️

She was excited in an aggressive way that RE was on the home school agenda as that’s where her genius lies 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she was in pyjamas by 2pm (werk all done I guess) to tease the Babettes with some chat about new mugs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Less than a week, her threads are moving fast these days, good work KeBabettes 🥰
Bravo 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well at least you got one thing bleeping right Babs. 👍👍

And. WOWZERS. My first thread title. 🤯 Mind. Blown. Safe to say I am shooketh. Whatever shall I do with myself? I want to throw a party but yanno, nowhere to goooo, nothing to dooooo 🤣🤣🤷🤷
Thank you lovely bunch 😘 love yas 😘😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Plan.
I've got a magnetic white board on the fridge. I don't put too many things on my list though because I know I need time to tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Plan.
This is such fabulous advice. You’re kind to share it

It’s also why I’d be fascinated to hear your take on the Emma Drew threads as she’s currently wallowing in her bed whilst writing her to do list on bits of paper and putting them in jars ready to pick one out (which she then decided she doesn’t want to do so she puts it back)

Babs needs to stop coming and choosing what she reads and acts on here and take your kind advice on board.

Reactions: 17
Sending lots of love to everyone. I've not been on much. My toddler smashed the keys on my work laptop and I couldn't log on all day. That was an interesting call to IT. Good times.

Honestly, this thread keeps me going.

Sending a huge hug to everyone X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well at least you got one thing bleeping right Babs. 👍👍

And. WOWZERS. My first thread title 🤯 mind. Blown. Safe to say I am shooketh. Whatever shall I do with myself? I want to throw a party but yanno, nowhere to goooo, nothing to dooooo 🤣🤣
Thank you lovely bunch 😘 love yas 😘😘
Re brand Brummy Mummy of fish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys just catching up on end of last thread, you guys really do have each others backs ❤❤❤❤❤, how ironic that the thing Babs craves the most we give to each other on here.....not just a ❤lots of love .....think she’s a selfish twunt when she does that cos it’s not genuine coming from her it’s an after thought x
It's nice to have this Insanely Clever tribe of internet "strangers", I've had so many genuine laugh out loud moments from you lot on this thread! So much admiration for all of you juggling and our front line workers who have shared the realities of this with us. This pandemic is making us feel ALL the things- uncertain, stressed, privileged, guilty, overwhelmed, angry, bored, lonely, confused... I could go on. But I think all of us can take comfort that we are doing our best to get through this and that we are grateful for our bits of good fortune, unlike Emma Conway, sat there on her throne of lies (which she managed to squeeze into her teeny tiny overpriced house) demanding to be ADORED!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.