Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hk85

Me too! But swap Jason for five! 🤣 my partner says my taste in music died in the 90s! 🤣
I still listen to Abs’ solo stuff 🤣🤣🤣 ‘Baby gimme what you got...cud I’m everything that she’s not...’

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the living in pyjamas and dressing gown thing. Ok if you’ve had an early evening bath, aren’t going out again and don’t want to get dressed maybe but early or middle of the afternoon? Why? I’d be so embarrassed if anyone knocked at the door and I was in my pj’s in the middle of the day. Why not wear a loungewear set or leggings and a sweater? Just as comfortable if not more so and looks reasonably respectable.
Respectable!
That’s not in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 4

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
And beyond her sister, tamingtwins, Jocelyn and the one friend that crops up from time to time from when she was a teacher....where are they? Oh yes, you said you used to scream at them in the street when you were drunk and they're no longer around "amazing friendships" my arse. I remember how she used to come across in videos with Louise, Katie and Meldrum. She's got a bitchy/bully side with cutting remarks that she tries to dress up as humour but really you can see people swallow them out of politeness and then have enough and disappear. She wishes she had amazing friendships more like .... cue a story soon saying she has loads of friends we don't see because they don't want to be in the limelight and that we only see a snapshot of her life 🙄🙄x
I’ve just been procrastinating after seeing your comment and went to YouTube to find some videos of them all.
well longs and shorts I present to you babs being super contradictory, I’m pretty sure she now says that tower of terror and area was one of her favourite places or am I wrong 🤔 also how she jumps in straight after LP shows her maturity 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Cheers for putting a shitter on the satc coming back babs! I really wanted to see you act a pilock in New York making everything about you! People in the street must of thought you were a twat too.
you are not Carrie Bradshaw you’re not even a Miranda. You remind me of the party girl that fell out the window at the party and kept telling Carrie to get fucked 😂
I’ve never watched SATC but would just for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3