Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she meant to say that particular character broke up with Carrie by writing it on a post it note, but despite that display of dickishness Emma still fancied him as she loves a bad boy.
She really needs lessons on written communication!
Ah well done! Lol stick that on your CV "I speak fluent babenese" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In that case I’m surprised she managed to show the app at all!!
I think she showed it twice in the year or so I’ve been here. But just because she marks sex on the app does not mean she has had sex. If she’s willing to lie about the most mundane things to her audience, she’ll be willing to lie to an app.

Reactions: 9
Christ! how boring must you be to diary and schedule sex? Where’s the fun and spontaneity in that? Does she not just do it when she feels the desire??
I’m roughly the same age as babs and have been with my husband 20 years. I don’t need to diary sex!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't remember her showing they'd had sex, I thought she only ever showed it saying pms, as her excuse for crappy moods and period cake 🤔
The blue dots around the circle are where you tell it you’ve had sex, I can only remember her showing it when she had blue dots. I thought it was a subtle as a brick ‘HA, see my husband does fancy me! We had sex and everything!’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ! how boring must you be to diary and schedule sex? Where’s the fun and spontaneity in that? Does she not just do it when she feels the desire??
I’m roughly the same age as babs and have been with my husband 20 years. I don’t need to diary sex!!
Oh here we go, the re branding. Brummy mummy goes to New York. Brummy mummy does interiors. Brummy mummy has sex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Cheers for putting a shitter on the satc coming back babs! I really wanted to see you act a pilock in New York making everything about you! People in the street must of thought you were a twit too.
you are not Carrie Bradshaw you’re not even a Miranda. You remind me of the party girl that fell out the window at the party and kept telling Carrie to get fucked 😂
I’ve never watched SATC but would just for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't remember her showing they'd had sex, I thought she only ever showed it saying pms, as her excuse for crappy moods and period cake 🤔
What on earth is a period cake? I’ve seen it mentioned here frequently but have yet to see one in Babs World (I’m not trawling through her feed this morning, zoom calls a go go!)

Reactions: 1
This!

I deliberately use out of date youth phrases to wind my teenager up. I like telling him YOLO, it does his nut in. 😂😂 Saying da instead of the went out of fashion about ten years ago. Cringe.

And that dinner. Are they in prison? Everything in that plate has been pulled out the freezer and microwaved apart from the chicken which is so dry it looks like it was cooked on the sun. So unimaginative too, we had cauliflower and broccoli cheese, Brussels sprouts and pancetta, red cabbage and honey roast parsnips with our roast today. It's the one day we get to be able to take a few hours and cook something special. They've all got the palates of toddlers in that house.
I do the same to annoy my teenager. I text her C U L8R! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know a lot of people don't like Rosie Ramsey so I'm not here to derail about that...... but I just thought it interesting that she is only 5 days post giving birth, has a 5 year old to home school and has just done a lovely set of stories which really made me fell warm inside so I'm sure people with younger kids than mine must feel the same.
This Emma. This is how you positively engage with people during times of crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's started to make me cringe as often as she makes me roll my eyes these days. I'm so embarrassed by her behaviour on a daily basis and I have no connection to her, how can she not see how she must be affecting her children?

She's being so irritating. I just want her to stop being so amazed by her own mundane life. There's nothing wrong with having an ordinary life - I have one myself and I love it. But I also don't insist on sharing every aspect of it with everyone on the planet because I recognise that they too, are living their own normal lives.

I know it's old but btw that SATC video she posted is the ultimate in cringe. I would have wanted the ground to swallow me up if I was Erin or Ethan having to stand and watch her do that. And LOL at taking her kids to visit Carrie's house - what a fun day out for them 🥴🙃😂

Reactions: 16
I thought bed olympics was her code name for sex, and that’s why she didn’t want to discuss it 🤦‍♀️ Remember when she used to show her period tracking app only when she had had sex 🤦‍♀️

ETA: she didn’t want to say the kids were worried out load, then literally said it at the end of the stories anyway 🤦‍♀️
Oh god that's a thought. We havent been treated to 'look at me, I'm on my PERIOD so I've got cake, cause I'm the only person ever to get a PERIOD and i need to be treated differently. Let me tell you all about my weird PERIOD dreams which dont ever happen cause i dont sleep due to anxiety, IBS, doom scrolling, snoring.....' for a long long time. Maybe she's finally hit the menopause. I feel that deserves a different product? Menopause meringue? Menopause flan? Menopause croquembouche?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god that's a thought. We havent been treated to 'look at me, I'm on my PERIOD so I've got cake, cause I'm the only person ever to get a PERIOD and i need to be treated differently. Let me tell you all about my weird PERIOD dreams which dont ever happen cause i dont sleep due to anxiety, IBS, doom scrolling, snoring.....' for a long long time. Maybe she's finally hit the menopause. I feel that deserves a different product? Menopause meringue? Menopause flan? Menopause croquembouche?
Hmm Is she gender stereotyping? You do surprise me! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh here we go, the re branding. Brummy mummy goes to New York. Brummy mummy does interiors. Brummy mummy has sex sexual thoughts and photos them for the gram, about every mundane item in her house.
Fixed it for you 👆
Her daily sexual thoughts about her candles, mugs, cakes, biscuits, beige food, pleather leggings and so on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is going to be a bloody nightmare when she hits menopause

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.