Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!
She’s pissed as a fart coming out with phrases like that

Reactions: 7

ChesneyStalks

Not strictly just Babs related, but seeing as a lot of Instahunfluenzer/ Sharenter Brigade also clearly read here 👋, I just found this article which I think, articulates very well some of the concerns that have been aired already on Tattle!

GLAMOUR UK: The Risks Of Sharenting On Social Media.

Cack book selection..........surely your front room has the highbrow classics or reference or coffee table type books...........Marian Keyes???? Give me strength!
I had the same thought 🤣

• Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
The first jumpsuit she showed was actually quite nice. Although dressy. It gave her a waist and unless it was filtered she had a nice figure in it. But the second one is hideous and that’s the one she’s wearing.
Would look 100 x better with normal converse or a pair of Stan smiths than high tops.
I agree, I thought the first one was quite flattering and gave her a waist. The second one is horrendous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Watched the new video... I think the house would be absolutely perfect for them if they were a minimalistic family. That room upstairs just gives me non stop anxiety
It makes me cringe when she says how happy the children are now that they're all close together in their bedrooms. For several reasons this isn't right. It cements the fact that Ethan co-slept with her and now it's obvious why.
Plus, its not right that any child should feel unhappy or unsafe in their own home cos their Mum isn't anywhere near them.
And let's not even go there on when those kids get older and aren't asleep by 8pm 🤮🤢🤦‍♀️

BonBon27

VIP Member
Beans and sausages in tins were a great go to when my children were toddlers once in a while when I was either rushing in from or out to a 12 hour shift. The smell of them though just turns my stomach
Oh mine still love a tin of ravioli now and then, and they’re 9 and 6! I can’t face it, just about convinced myself to eat baked beans after years of refusing them because the texture makes me squirm!

Stimpii

VIP Member
She just wants to jump on the Rosie Ramsey bandwagon and she's not having another baby so its just another easy way of content. Im close to unfollowing guys. Dull dull dull.
Waiting for her to post a cringey comment on Rosie’s latest post.

Reactions: 6