Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
Going back to this gem.....why would anyone need to ask Babs for advice on plants?? She can’t even get the lingo right for what she does with them. We’ve all got Google. We’ve all got YouTube. Where there are, you know, actual experts sharing their tips and help.
I do appreciate that after we’ve said many, many that she needs to rethink her content, she does seem to be trying. But what is it? Is she an expert on “pottering” to help calm nerves/anxiety and stop “doom scrolling”? Is she an expert on plants? Is she the lighthearted poll maker? Is she the gif sharing maker? Is she a Disney expert? Is she fashion for the plus size mum? Is she a teacher with home school tips (sincerely hope not with words like “Fanks”)? It’s just going to make you look like an even bigger idiot if you dip into loads of different areas Babs and do them all badly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe pick a couple and do them well?!?View attachment 383688
None of the above, she's "just a regular mom/mum" x

Reactions: 6

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She could still go and thrill the poor cashiers with her manic me me me behaviour in her local corner shop - as long as it’s an essential purchase, wearing a mask at a 2m distance. 🤣
Hopefully they’ll extend it to 3m soon (if not they should make a special case for Babs)

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Oh god that's a thought. We havent been treated to 'look at me, I'm on my PERIOD so I've got cake, cause I'm the only person ever to get a PERIOD and i need to be treated differently. Let me tell you all about my weird PERIOD dreams which dont ever happen cause i dont sleep due to anxiety, IBS, doom scrolling, snoring.....' for a long long time. Maybe she's finally hit the menopause. I feel that deserves a different product? Menopause meringue? Menopause flan? Menopause croquembouche?
Hmm Is she gender stereotyping? You do surprise me! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Luna615

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest you tube video, how come she comes across so different on you tube to how she does on Instagram? She seems almost sane and together on you tube but on Instagram she is deranged,vulgar, vile, dirty etc etc 😂😂
I don’t get it either! She’s like two different people!

Jade33

VIP Member
Do you know which thread number this is on? I’d find that more entertaining than rearranging my knicker drawer 😂
There's not a lot to see if I remember right, Paul's comments were all deleted! I usually miss all the good stuff and check in just after it disappears! 😭🤣

Jade33

VIP Member
It is so obvious she hates parenting. Her kids, in the main, seem like a inconvenience to her (unless she is using them to flog stuff and make money). She would have been better off not having kids. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that choice, live her life as selfishly as she want without having dependents.

I find parenting really hard, mine are teeny (2 and 4 months) and to he honest I've been in tears the last few days wondering what on earth I've done and if this is my life now, it's relentless, especially in a pandemic. Then I remember I'm very lucky to have two healthy children and give my head a wobble!! I love my kids and can't wait until they are old enough for us to sit and watch films, bake, cook and go on outdoor adventures (without taking half the house with us and umpteen bags 🤣).

She hates being a Mum and is so unhappy with her life. Becoming more obvious by the day!!
It does get easier, especially if u like them 😘 (that really does help! 🤣)

Jade33

VIP Member
🤣 babs has finally grasped part whole maths "for 7 year olds" err no babs, my 5yr old does it too! 🤣 Well done, you're only 38yrs behind her! 🤣

• Haha

ChesneyStalks

Me too.
I've said this months and months ago.
Children who work professionally in performing are only allowed to legally work for the equivalent of 6 months in every year. They need a licence to work and would have a welfare assessment. She has openly said that they get paid for Ads she puts them in. So therefore that equals them working professionally with zero protection.
There is zero protection for them you are absolutely right