Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets up at 6 to lightly warm Jus Rol pastries by the heat of a Yankee Candle, what's your point? 🤬
She's too lazy to even blow out a Yankee Candle though, remember when she turned her hairdryer on it to blow it out and sprayed wax all up the wall. Who can't even be arsed to blow out a candle?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Now them I cannot stomach at all. Same reason as you and beans 😂😂

Just so I’m clear. They can’t be together to do their school work. But she can lock (I don’t mean actually lock them but shut the doors) in a room for after school clubs. Ok. Right then. KeBabba pick a narrative apart from you’re a disingenuous twit
. View attachment 383902
...and surreptitiously film them and then post it. What a vile woman.

Reactions: 11
Ethan may have wanted to become vegetarian because he doesn't want to eat meat, but he may have hoped that this would introduce more fruit and veg into his live. But no, the beige continues
he probably dreamed of fresh vegetables, pulses, lentils, nuts, tofu etc etc - a whole rainbow of foods! but babs doesn't want to make the effort. she specifically sourced meatfree sausages and nuggets, and fishless fingers, to make her life as easy as possible - just shove it in the oven with all the other beige food, whack some peas out the freezer and sprinkle them on the top. it wouldn't surprise me if she fries his veggie sausages in the same pan as their meat ones. 🤢

poor kid was probably genuinely excited when babs unwrapped that slow cooker, hopes of actual fresh food, but it's just been shoved in the corner to collect dust.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Rolling out the old scar story again :sleep:
oh y'know babs, she's got a knack for predicting the contents of the DMs she recieves, but never reads. tbh, i'm surprised she's still bleating on about her "my tooth went through my lip" childhood tragedy, when she could blame that scar on something cool and badass, like a previous labret piercing! we all know she doesn't care about lying - why not use that dishonest "creativity" to make her content a little less boring, instead of using it to conceal her rule breaking.

also, whilst her lip injury may have been a shock to her mum at the time, can you imagine if that injury happened to one of her kids now? i'm pretty sure her first thought would be the content it would generate. she'd be forcing them to pose for photos - regardless of their pain and tears - before the blood was even cleaned up, filming the doctor stitching the wound and making it all about her with gurning close-up selfies of her grimacing, worried "crying" face, complete with a compete lack of tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh y'know babs, she's got a knack for predicting the contents of the DMs she recieves, but never reads. tbh, i'm surprised she's still bleating on about her "my tooth went through my lip" childhood tragedy, when she could blame that scar on something bad ass, like a previous labret piercing! we all know she doesn't care about lying, why not use that dishonest "creativity" to make her content a little less boring!

also, whilst her lip injury may have been a shock to her mum at the time, can you imagine if that injury happened to one of her kids now? i'm pretty sure her first thought would be the content it would generate. she'd be forcing them to pose for photos - regardless of their pain and tears - before the blood was even cleaned up, filming the doctor stitching the wound and making it all about her with gurning close-up selfies of her grimacing, worried "crying" face, complete with a compete lack of tears.
I read this and thought how could anyone be that mean minded. Then remembered we are talking about the clusterfucktard that is keBabba whose children have no privacy and you’re right she absolutely would do this and more

Reactions: 5
Is she doing it on purpose now? ‘Baring’ really? An ex teacher? Terrible.
Maybe she is doing it on purpose, trying to up her engagement. Stacey Solomon makes a spelling mistake in pretty much every post she does, then gets loads of “oh Stace what you like?” messages and laughs about it. Maybe Babs is hoping to copy something like that?!? Doesn’t explain all the awful phrases like “da win”, “dat lockdown life” “fanks” “hot dawgs” “fav thang” etc etc that make me want to gouge my own eyes out 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think I see her face close up far more than I've ever seen my own! What is it with the close ups? Strange facial expressions? Odd phrases like "love them HARD?" It's nauseating 🤢
I've been home schooling today with my child who needs lots of support and encouragement, working from home and looking after my pre schooler who is a tornado (on my own btw Emma). We're all having a difficult time, it's really really hard right now everyone! For some reason the content she's putting out there is really aggravating me. Maybe it's because (thanks to Tattle) I see the instagrammers for what they are but my God has she lost her way

Reactions: 17
It was mentioned a while ago about the striped tops and bingo shes back wearing them, probably ready to shift the rest of those bloody mugs

Reactions: 10
How scared does that girl look, standing next to our future Triple Threat (Bullshitting, Narcissism & Sweating).
Less of a smile - more of a clenched grimace....View attachment 384374

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How scared does that girl look, standing next to our future Triple Threat (Bullshitting, Narcissism & Sweating).
Poor girl looks petrified. Notice how Babs is trying to push her drawing to the front as well. Always has to be at the forefront does our Babs 😬🤣

Reactions: 15
Is this the proof someone (sorry, can't remember who!) Requested earlier?! 🤣 babs you're such a bleeping puppet!
Just had a flick through todays stories, the ootd postmortem, she's wearing a bra just in case ethan's teacher asks her to help him! Of course, bet triple threat has never needed help with anything ever 🙄 seriously, if this is how u speak about him to 130k people, i dread to think what you're like behind closed doors!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mystery solved for you tattlers-she is keeping the box of chocolates she mentioned she needed to get through a walk in her handbag-remember she said in a vlog she was buying boxes of chocolates for walks (walking chocolate calories don't count)

I cant believe she is palming of homeschooling already-that manslave works full time and now has to home school a child (the younger one that needs more input I might add) whilst she does f*ck all and has the older easier one. I am working from home AND home schooling TWO children tomorrow Kebab stop being so lazy. My eldest is similar age to Erin and is self-sufficient on his laptop-its all online to work through only my youngest needs support-maybe triple threat isnt as capable as Kebab would like us to believe.

On a serious point I am wondering what she actually brings to her marriage-Ste is working, cooking, ironing, doing all the decorating/diy, home schooling, generally everything. She is lazy, palming of jobs, piling on the weight, ruining her skin, getting more narc by the day, an alcoholic (who is aggressive when drunk) and selfish. Looking back from the woman he married who took better care of herself, had a job and self worth she is unrecognisable-she'd be screwed if he realised all this and left her. I wouldn't blame him either. Bar money and the fact she birthed his kids she doesn't offer anything to him anymore.

Final point (because I am aware I am writing an essay) the person earlier that pointed out she has an ordinary life but is trying to pass off she is interesting (despite having no USP) is exactly right-I agree. She doesnt offer anything interesting to her viewers, she doesnt offer anything interesting to her marriage and she doesnt offer anything interesting to her kids. Waste. of. space.

Rant over-taking minecraft off her kids was my tipping point if you are interested (too far for me that-they have lost enough at the moment with freedom and school let them have their downtime)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watched that Youtube video with baited breath, thought she was going to pop out of that dress. How bored was she during that Q&A because it wasn't all about her, what an attention seeking brat she is.
and she said she hates the Haunted Mansion yet arranging her Disney books the other day she said it was her favourite ride.....Ive been to WDW more times than you Bab #barefacedliar - cant lie straight in bed....you can cut the athmosphere with a knife amongst those 4....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.