Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly Walt’s biography is too challenging for her: lots of pages & small type.
Go online at The Works bab - I’m sure they have some of those cardboard Disney books there. You know, ‘Lift The Flap’ type. Far more up your street.
Hope that helps 😊
I dunno, lifting sounds too much like exercise, the "touch and feel" type sounds more babs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Encouraging her followers to move house during the most dangerous time in this pandemic? Could this ad not have been rescheduled. What part of STAY AT HOME makes her think "I'll advertise Rightmove to my followers, best we all get moving". It's so inappropriate and distasteful, and actually downright dangerous. Removal companies shouldn't be working unless extenuating circumstances, they should be furloughed and not subject to the whim of middle class people who are so bored during this pandemic that they move house to give themselves a little project/online content

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Right she’s pissed me off this morning. Moaning about the kids waking up early when it’s Ste’s turn for a lie in. Her kids aren’t bloody toddlers!!!!

Reactions: 18
Right she’s pissed me off this morning. Moaning about the kids waking up early when it’s Ste’s turn for a lie in. Her kids aren’t bloody toddlers!!!!
Because she needs her time on the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Encouraging her followers to move house during the most dangerous time in this pandemic? Could this ad not have been rescheduled. What part of STAY AT HOME makes her think "I'll advertise Rightmove to my followers, best we all get moving". It's so inappropriate and distasteful, and actually downright dangerous. Removal companies shouldn't be working unless extenuating circumstances, they should be furloughed and not subject to the whim of middle class people who are so bored during this pandemic that they move house to give themselves a little project/online content
I see how someone might be influenced to try a new food, visit an attraction etc but if you can be influenced to make a life-changing decision like actually moving house by Emma Conway then you need to have a serious word with yourself.

Reactions: 25
She will really do anything for money won’t she? I Haven’t watched the YouTube video but it wouldn’t surprise me if she is boasting that the stamp duty they have saved buying their tiny over 500k house during a pandemic when people most aren’t likely to be in a position to move, as they have lost jobs, are unable to secure mortgages, face so much uncertainty has enabled them to afford another 10k yearly relatable trip to Disney 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I see how someone might be influenced to try a new food, visit an attraction etc but if you can be influenced to make a life-changing decision like actually moving house by Emma Conway then you need to have a serious word with yourself.
Well I agree but that's what they're paying her to do!

Reactions: 7
Her smug face in that video where she's smothering that poor dog in that sweaty dressing gown, I was willing her to trip up and smash her face in at the same time as squashing Lucy and putting her out of her misery.
"I've got to keep wearing skanky dressing gowns over pjs in all my posts because it's what made me different and win a crappy award 10 years ago don't you know".

Well I agree but that's what they're paying her to do!
Yeah it's ridiculous of the company to put their marketing budget there x

Reactions: 11
In that advert on her grid post, she has written "what memories will our new household?" How did the advert get approved? Wasn't it checked first?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Completely focused on money, no thought for the people that folllow her and allow her to do this job. So inappropriate.

Here's some.of the rooms we've renovated. Literally a pictures of a shelving unit. Watch out grand designs will be knocking her door down.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interestingly on her grid post for Rightmove, she starts off in the back for earliest photo but in the latest one, she's in the front with the rest of them slightly blurred. It's all about me!

Reactions: 11
what happened to her "lockdown recommendations in gifs" template from earlier? i didn't think she'd be able to resist sharing realms of stories featuring babs herself as their "best instagrammer". unless, ofc, the devoted babettes failed her, and chose other, better instagram accounts as their recommendation, so she's glossing over it like it never happened! awks. 🤣
Probably in the same place as the competition winner that was never announced

• Haha
She says she's renovated 2 rooms 🤣 I think she means decorated. And Kenny did that not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watching the vlog.
She’s a nightmare. A bloody nightmare.
Birmingham is the central of England. twit.
We now know why she was looking at the old photos
She’s a twunt

She wanted more space so moved to last house for bedroom sizes for the kids. So why move to the dolls house?!

Reactions: 14
Calling what her and Stephen have done a renovation. It was all cosmetic, and YOU Babs have done NADA. The way she tries to be a interior design guru is laughable. She's just coming across as pathetic and desperate to fit in again. Nobody in their right mind would go to Babs for advice on anything, unless it was how to I become a miserable, lazy, overweight narcissist, then she is the best person to go to

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.