Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why is Emma so regressed? She talks about things I watched as a child and she’s 12 years older than me.

Sabrina first aired in the US in 96, maybe later in the UK so she would have been 18.

Also Emma please share your New Years resolutions .. or at least update us as to whether you kept your last ones and Stes face stayed unsmashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Happy New Tier Babs!

(Sorry to the rest of you. I'm in tier 4 too btw)
This could be a new thread title, shouldn’t laugh & honestly don’t wish it on anyone (I’m also in tier 4 & have been for quite a while).

Prep yourself Babs for home schooling, stock up on the Bailey’s, beige food. Your vacuous online life is ultimately null & void. Happy New Tier indeed 😂

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
They are all taking part in this radio silence because they're all twatty rule breakers!!!!! They disgust me. They're followers pay for their lavish over the top lifestyles and most of them don't even have the decency to say Merry Fucking Christmas!!!!!

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Or scrunched up in the tiny bath. Fully clothed obviously without any water in it, just enjoying the peace and quiet 🤣🤣
I still reckon he’s got the Smeg box set up on the patio. He’s turned it on its side, cut out windows & doors, drawn on 4 wheels & painted it with the dregs out of the F&B tin. Got a Calor Gas stove & kettle inside, along with his sleeping bag.
TA DAH - Ste’s little Campervan 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
My highlight of Babs this year was when she became a ‘best’ selling author *cough splutter cough cough cough* (not covid!). What category was that in? What was the book called?
It certainly created some creative odes on these Tattle pages and was useful due to the toilet roll shortage and now it’s gone cold kindling for the fire! The gift that keeps giving...

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
Just need to say this-
The mug cupboard of Rae Dunn- praise be! Just looks like a shop display. Far too many for one person. I just can't get over this obsession. But then again all the bloody plants. Taking it too far.

Also, a separate plea Emma, can you use bigger font on your stories- I dont know how anyone can read those teeny tiny text boxes.

As you were xx

Also, happy new year all. My 2021 got off to a great start- not- with a positive covid result.

I can only think I've picked it up from a asymptomatic child or on an asda shop. Stay safe out there xx

• Sad
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
The saddest thing about this post is the fact that Ethan "decided" he would like the same treatment. So it isn't a thing that was automatically done for both of the children. It was only done for Erin and Ethan literallly had to ask if he could have it done too.
Emma should be ashamed of herself the way she treats Ethan like he is second class and Erin like she is superior. It's only Ethan that wants the sleepover, but when it's Erin, Emma and Erin mutually want the sleepover. I know she's always had the favourite child but I am wondering if as well as that she might be considering how weird it is for Ethan to be sleeping with his mum the older it gets, it's not really accepted in the same way a girls' sleepover is. But then Ethan wouldn't want to have the sleepover if he didn't equate it to feeling loved. He sees how much attention Erin gets from their mum and he wants it too so he copies them 😔

• Sad

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How aggressive again! Or at least thats how i read it. 'His contribution', sounds like such a dig at Kenny, is she hinting she does literally everything else? Sorry that your kept husband is too timid to get involved in your shit show babs. Same with 'my roof', not our roof, or the family home, but my. Wow someone's pushing that they are the main breadwinner?
She’s sooo aggressive over everything. The man gets the kids up. Does their breakfast, makes their sandwiches. Does the laundry, cooking, food shopping, ironing, their homework, plays with them, takes them to school 3/5 days. Has days off work so he can home school them AND fucking AND has a full time job and takes care of this lazy bint. So what he doesn’t go on all the tat hail present buying he gives them TIME you ungrateful wench. Something she should try doing

chipstick

VIP Member
Morning gang, hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and got lots of Boots sets that your mum bought in last year's sales and lit lots of candles that smell like sexual men's armpits 🥰

We got a notification yesterday that we have to self isolate for 6 days through track & trace (we were exposed when we had lunch at the pub round the corner last week). Feeling pretty shitty about it, we already had covid in Oct so are unlikely to catch or spread again but are going to continue to do the right thing and stay at home. Still haven't seen our families since November last year and nobody except each other since March. We barely leave the house. This isn't a woe is me post, more genuine surprise that I've been "officially" exposed at least twice this year and Emma (as far as we know) hasn't. I wonder if she's using the track & trace app at all. I also can't help but wonder if she's had covid but been asymptomatic.

• Heart

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Why is Emma so regressed? She talks about things I watched as a child and she’s 12 years older than me.

Sabrina first aired in the US in 96, maybe later in the UK so she would have been 18.
Yes! I've said this before. She's 3 years older than me and I've worked out that when I was about 18, the yellow toothed monster was at Backstreet Boys concerts 😂😂😂 Fucking tragic, they will have been crammed with 8-14 yr olds then a 22 Yr old Babatha in her white apprentice estate agent blouse. :/

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Her account going private has made me realise it’s just an extension of Emma’s account. Probably where she’s hiding all the secrets
the fact that her account bio brags that she is the mother of brummymummyof2, with absolutely no mention of her bafta winning daughter clearly shows that babs is behind it.

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Babs I am not going to take ‘life hack’ advice from a woman who spends 90% of her time in a dressing gown festering on her sofa!!! Here’s a life hack for you: get up, drink some water, eat an apple, get your heart rate going, wash your face.

She said in a story yesterday she had ‘watched everything on Netflix’ so basically she’s ignored her children for the entire Christmas period?!

• Sad
  • Heart

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Exactly this. What the hell is the sleepover thing?! My 10 year old would cringe if I asked her for a sleepover!!
I think my partner would be pissed at being asked to get out the bed for a sleepover but puss probably sees it as prime time to get some alone time on Grindr

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I expect that ‘sleeping through anything’ comment was to combat the ‘why doesn’t Ethan wake up with the phantom snoring?’ 🤣🤣🤪
And “how is Kenny asleep next to her with her screen so bright at 4am and her flash going off” we see you, you clusterfucktard and we don’t believe your lies

It's all Ethan's fault for being different 😕
Poor kid isn’t different. Other than he’s a boy and she wanted 2 girls so they could be like wet Sandra and her sister and keBabba and the talented one

• Heart
She is addicted. She didn’t even take this much time off when her daughter had surgery. The only time there’s radio silence is when she’s been caught out in her own lies or due to her own actions. All her bathroom breakdowns haven’t been due to the mean, nasty “trolls” they’re because she used DV to garner followers, she forgets what she’s said for sympathy/adoration and then contradicts herself and people remember. Then she looks stupid so she cries troll. Or I called Samaritans or I paid for counselling (hun, they saw you coming because that counselling made you worse and not better.) she jumps on whatever bandwagon she thinks she will get the most ‘woo hoos go Em’ from.
I hope she’s taken this week to take stock and have a long, hard look at herself. Self reflection isn’t nice when you have to confront what you’ve become but it would do her good. She could come back with some decent, well thought out and original content. Because if she carries on the way she is the babettes will be jumping ships quicker than her brand work is.
I completely agree that she should take this opportunity to make changes. Unfortunately, we have said this when she’s flounced off before and she always comes back exactly the same if not worse! She never takes the opportunity to grow, improve or change. Said this about brummy and meldrum many times and they always come back the same twats they were before!

• Haha