Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the blowing your candle out with your hairdryer is hilarious bab 🙄 So Stephen is going to kill you? Maybe clean it all up instead of filming it and then he’ll never know you did something so stupid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the blowing your candle out with your hairdryer is hilarious bab 🙄 So Stephen is going to kill you? Maybe clean it all up instead of filming it and then he’ll never know you did something so stupid 🙄
Sweet Jesus. Sometimes I am just so glad I have a normal job and earn an honest buck. Imagine sat thinking of things like that to spam your fans and up your engagement - soul destroying. Although remember, she has a Masters in Education!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve never posted about brummy mummy, only just started following threads, been following and commenting on Meldrums for a while. But what the hell is with all the close ups of her pulling faces!! I thought she was a bit of refreshing madness when I first followed but just finding her super annoying!! And who the hell at her age and education blows out a bloody candle with a hair dryer?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’ve never posted about brummy mummy, only just started following threads, been following and commenting on Meldrums for a while. But what the hell is with all the close ups of her pulling faces!! I thought she was a bit of refreshing madness when I first followed but just finding her super annoying!! And who the hell at her age and education blows out a bloody candle with a hair dryer?!?!
The face pulling I absolutely HATE! Detest! Also the hair swishing, the hair touching. The close ups to her face as she talks whilst squishing her nose and eyes and sticking out her top lip as she talks then she will always end it by zooming in on her 4 teeth. Ffs woman.. talk properly to the camera!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure you’re really putting your masters in education to good use Emma by going into schools and talking about social media 😂 How deluded is she!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so this morning alone emma has described a candle as 'sexy' and storage as "sexy and juicy af" shes not right in the head. think she needs to start talking to her so called "therapist" about the fact she finds inanimate objects sexual.

so this morning alone emma has described a candle as sexy and storage as "sexy and juicy af" shes not right in the head. think she needs to start talking to her so called "therapist" about the fact she finds inanimate objects sexual.
I think it’s just another gimmick that got her a few laughs and likes the first time around so she just flogs it to death. It’s the main reason why I stopped following her as it was always the same tit, just a different day. Sexualising inanimate objects, Benny hill dog tit skit, takeaway dance, no bra photos, unflattering close ups etc etc. Hopefully for Stephen’s sake the “oH LoOk aT wHaT cRAZy rEcKleSs tHiNg EmMa HaS DoNe ToDaY” routine doesn’t get too many likes or she is going to destroy their house. #whatabaddassthough

What is all this "don't tell Stephen" "Stephen will kill me bullshit"? A: you're a grown woman, he's not your dad & B: you've told us he reads everything to vet your comments because you're too squeamish, so what point are you trying to make?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t read here or Instagram comments that’s bullshit.
She says that every time she tries to Lie-Cry her way out of someone commenting something mildly challenging to her.
We’re supposed to think ‘oh no I’d better not be mean (aka honest) cos she’s got a big strong man protecting her’
The man is a weeb he’s got enough to deal with ‘managing’ Emma’s personality. His own personality is...what? Nothing :sleep:
But just in case - hi Stephen, Emma got a bit of wax on the bedroom wall :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a lot of company in her bed tonight. None of it resulting in the rogering she so desperately needs, so I expect tomorrow will consist of shelves that are sexual, storage boxes of tat that make her weep and a bath with her boots spa stuff that is orgasmic (because you’ve gotta treat yoself). Oh, and don’t forget the obligatory night babs.

I could take over her Instagram whilst she has a holiday from all this werk and nobody would know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.