Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you. The exercise will benefit her greatly, mainly for her own mental health.
I’m not sure what is going on with her at the moment, but something clearly isn’t right. It’s sad, because in the beginning she was lovely and funny!

What has happened to this relationship?
Dunno if anything's happened, I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say they've both got small kids, don't live particularly close and have lives(?! 🤣) so may be difficult to get together. On the other hand, maybe they don't benefit each others businesses anymore! 😂

Reactions: 4
So she writes a whole load of waffle about hoping people understand that she’s going to a dance class tonight...yet was happy to promote weight watchers earlier this year without any of the same worries? 🤔 She is so inconsistent.

Reactions: 21
Emma go to the dance class. Enjoy yourself. Find a purpose. Invest in yourself. Buy the trainers, do the lessons, be more active. Take the dog out and dont chase the kids with the doggy bag. You will feel better for it. Napping and watching tele just makes you feel far more tired.
Agree with other posters that body positivity and keeping fit are not exclusive. Keeping active is good for the mind however little that you can manage.

Emma go to the dance class. Enjoy yourself. Find a purpose. Invest in yourself. Buy the trainers, do the lessons, be more active. Take the dog out and dont chase the kids with the doggy bag. You will feel better for it. Napping and watching tele just makes you feel far more tired.
Agree with other posters that body positivity and keeping fit are not exclusive. Keeping active is good for the mind however little that you can manage.

Reactions: 11
There are plenty of plus size people who do daily exercise and promote body positivity (myself included as I’m a dog walker).

It’s about feeling good within yourself and as we all know exercise does release endorphins, plus this could give her the inspiration she needs to make some decent content

Reactions: 16
What has happened to this relationship?
Louise realised what a boring leech she is??
[/QUOTE]
Late to the party Louise? Brummymmmy used to be funny but those days are long gone....she now runs around with bags of shite mugs in one hand boobs in the other!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Stephen a structural engineer? Most of them I know lean more towards the geeky side. They tend to love math and building things. But nothing useful, always Lego structures and such. Obviously neither one of them are idiots, but you wouldn't know it by the way she carries on. I've never seen a teacher struggle with dangling participles as much as she does.
I work as a receptionist/admin (only female!) in a civil engineers office and you're right, all the men I work with are like this bar a couple of the really young ones but even then they aren't what Id call lads lads!!! they are highly intelligent and yes a bit geeky!!

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Stephen a structural engineer? Most of them I know lean more towards the geeky side. They tend to love math and building things. But nothing useful, always Lego structures and such. Obviously neither one of them are idiots, but you wouldn't know it by the way she carries on. I've never seen a teacher struggle with dangling participles as much as she does.
He’s a quantity surveyor. So the most boring person on a building site.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe shes doing the exercise instead of therapy to make herself feel better cause she hasn't mentioned it for awhile!!

I don’t have kids or anything but is it normal to “go on a run” with your child who isn’t even 10?? Erin is extremely thin already so I don’t know why she needs to involve Erin?? She doesn’t need to be thinking about all that??

I dunno, just a bit weird to me...
can you not run on your own Emma??

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids or anything but is it normal to “go on a run” with your child who isn’t even 10?? Erin is extremely thin already so I don’t know why she needs to involve Erin?? She doesn’t need to be thinking about all that??

wouldn't make more sense for her and erin to do the dance classes together instead of running? What 7/8 year old just runs???

Reactions: 8
Maybe shes doing the exercise instead of therapy to make herself feel better cause she hasn't mentioned it for awhile!!
Taking tips from edgy meldrum?! She'll be talking #gifted reiki and healing crystals that she 'puts out to the universe' that she's after and they magically appear befire we know it!

Maybe Erin just wanted to? My daughter's only 4 but when I started couch to 5k she wanted to tag along "to practise being fast" lol mostly she just shouted about racing me and sprinted off tho! 😂

Reactions: 9
Theres lots of under 10's that run for stamina and fitness they do park runs aimed at children 3 and up. I actually think this is a wonderful thing she's doing. However making out that she's letting people down as she's all about body positivity is just stupid and ignorant,

Reactions: 16
Theres lots of under 10's that run for stamina and fitness they do park runs aimed at children 3 and up. I actually think this is a wonderful thing she's doing. However making out that she's letting people down as she's all about body positivity is just stupid and ignorant,
Taking tips from edgy meldrum?! She'll be talking #gifted reiki and healing crystals that she 'puts out to the universe' that she's after and they magically appear befire we know it!

Maybe Erin just wanted to? My daughter's only 4 but when I started couch to 5k she wanted to tag along "to practise being fast" lol mostly she just shouted about racing me and sprinted off tho! 😂
Ohhhh ok fair enough ahaha
Definitely agree about all of this. It’s good she’s actually exercising!!!

Or is she really? I don't trust her and could see her totally in the pub knocking back the gin though she doesn't drink. The amount of bs that comes out of Instagram makes me question everything.

• Haha

Tbf a lot of mum's take a child with them. They have endless energy and could outrun anyone. Clearly talking from experience of taking a very active and fit 8 year old out. I'll be gasping for breath and he's still off running a marathon!!

She should do the C25k - join a gym and get on the treadmill - forget about Erin as that's way too much pressure on her to be doing running just to please her mum. And stop using the Fooking word as it's not even funny....if you want to use the real F word carry on as you know you want to....

Emma has brought a microphone 🙈🙈🙈 to voice over her fast pass booking videos. What a hard working life she leads!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she really going in juts leggings and a sports bra? She certainly has confidence if she is. Most people at clubbercise are in sports leggings and loose vest tops or sports tees

Is she really going in juts leggings and a sports bra? She certainly has confidence if she is. Most people at clubbercise are in sports leggings and loose vest tops or sports tees
She said she was putting a T-shirt over it, just to pose like that shows confidence. Not really an introvert 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.