Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also can i just point out, shes stated that the gym wear she is wearing isnt nike, its matalan and then tagged it '#asweallknowimabitight' why does she keep trying to say shes tight with money?, is she trying to convince herself??. she clearly isnt tight on money she is NON STOP spending

Reactions: 19
Im not sure she is totally happy in her body as this comes after a string of 90s pics and a couple of 'look how tiny I was' comments about them. It must be a lot of pressure to not feel like you can say 'you know what, I'd like to look more in shape' - it's not going against body positivity to feel that way imo as lots of us do. I'd like to be more in shape and lose weight but I wouldn't say I'm ashamed of how look now, if that makes sense at all 😂

Reactions: 16
Started watching her “Boots haul”. What I don’t understand is why she always says she doesn’t know what colour she dyes her hair... surely she could just look back at an old video as I’m sure she’s gone on about dying her hair many, many times!

Reactions: 17
Here you go Emma, some content ideas for you:
No spend for a month except food
Learning to cook healthy meals from scratch
Ban buying plastic tat altogether
Ban on cheap shops
Getting fit
Learning to love what you’ve already got

But that would be so much more effort than lying in bed all day watching YouTube. What DO her viewers find interesting about her??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Boots haul is hilarious. Every other word is “on offer” and how much she thinks she’s saved. She has the receipt next to her. She checks it numerous times. Does she properly say what the prices are or what the proper offer was? Does. She. Bollocks.

The receipt is in your hand bab, you don’t need to say “these were on 2 for 1 I think” or “they were about £4”. Just look at the bleeping piece of paper in your hand!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she so worried about letting people down by doing some exercise?? Being “body positive” doesn’t mean you are confined to your bed 24/7 with a bag of crisps just so you can maintain a large body weight that you can then act confident about on social media. Body positive does not translate to just being unhealthy.

She appears to jump on whatever popular bandwagon is going to increase her engagement without being slightly committed to or invested in the the cause. Then it’s like she doesn’t know how to follow through with the story and everything she says and does seems so artificial and depthless. It remind me of the “savvy saver” act she puts on every now and then. She says all the right things but then you constantly see her splashing around cash like there is no tomorrow.

I just can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore.
I remember in one of her vlogs (when I used to watch them) her suddenly and quite randomly saying “fast fashion is really bad” and that she wasn’t going to buy many clothes anymore. It stuck in my mind as it was so random and insincere, and she just seemed to be blatantly trying to tick a box. This was probably around the time I stopped watching. And of course she has continued to continuously buy herself and the kids clothes from primark, so it was a completely empty and meaningless thing to say.

She says she is happy in her body, but contradicts this with everything she has said! Nobody would view it negatively. She passed comment on it filming her weekly food shop, as people would view it negatively and she would get bad comments?! That’s her own insecurities nobody else’s.
If you are happy as you are, live life and don’t even mention it to your followers! Desperately seeking attention and engagement!
I
Imagine though feeling like you had to apologise to thousands of strangers because you had decided to do some exercise. And then she wonders why she is suffering with anxiety!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ban on cheap shops
Getting fit

But that would be so much more effort than lying in bed all day watching YouTube. What DO her viewers find interesting about her??
I would like to see most of what you suggested. Emma never shows food in videos unless it's take out or pure crap. Either she can cook she just doesn't or she can't cook unless it comes from a box. Perhaps something fun she could do is take cooking lessons. I don't much care for fitness content. A lot of these influencers promot fad dieting programs that don't work. If Emma wants to get healthy, making changes to her eating habits and exercising is her best bet. Since she has issues with her leg/back/whatever it is, then swimming would be a great exercise for her to get into. I know ton of people, myself included, who began doing it for that reason alone.

Reactions: 10
Ban on cheap shops
Getting fit

I fancy trying those myself 🤣!

Reactions: 7
She mentioned somewhere doing cleaning videos like we need yet ANOTHER instamum showing us all how to clean. She really has nothing unique to offer anymore and her struggling for content really highlights that.

Also saw she was hard at werk today planning some Disney pass thing 🙄 imagine calling holiday planning work!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I worked full time and all I produced in a week was a nearly 12 minute you tube video I would probably be sacked!!!

Reactions: 18
I've just been reading over on Louise's thread that she paid herself over half a million pound last year. When will Brummy's accounts be filed? I know it won't be near that amount but I bet it will be a huge eye-opener and really damage the 'i have to scrimp and save' brand she portrays.

Reactions: 16
I've just been reading over on Louise's thread that she paid herself over half a million pound last year. When will Brummy's accounts be filed? I know it won't be near that amount but I bet it will be a huge eye-opener and really damage the 'i have to scrimp and save' brand she portrays.
December time I think. But it won’t really show how much she’s taking properly. Every item she buys and puts in a video could be classed as a legitimate business expense because it becomes a prop, every meal she instagrams could be claimed, if her place of work is registered as her house every mile driven could be claimed. All money in her pocket without technically being pay so she also won’t pay any tax on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
December time I think. But it won’t really show how much she’s taking properly. Every item she buys and puts in a video could be classed as a legitimate business expense because it becomes a prop, every meal she instagrams could be claimed, if her place of work is registered as her house every mile driven could be claimed. All money in her pocket without technically being pay so she also won’t pay any tax on it.
True so she'd be claiming back all the clothes hauls, boots hauls etc as expenses. It's a good gig really!

Reactions: 9
True so she'd be claiming back all the clothes hauls, boots hauls etc as expenses. It's a good gig really!
There is no hope for the world - buying landfill to offset your tax bill so you earn more money to buy more tat. Overload the world with landfill tat. Way to go Brummy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I dislike her more & more each day . If she shared a bed with her husband & got some jiggly jiggy’ then maybe she wouldn’t have to call everything sexual.

She clearly needs a shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know - my thoughts exactly!
It’s a bloody candle, & vanilla as well - hardly some heady, musky scent.
I agree - she needs to share her bed with her husband once in a while, not her son, & make sweet luurve!

Reactions: 12
What bit of a candle is sexual? Also who the hell blows a candle out with a hair drier it takes two seconds to blow out. She really is slowly killing off her brain cells doing this youtube gig!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There is no hope for the world - buying landfill to offset your tax bill so you earn more money to buy more tat. Overload the world with landfill tat. Way to go Brummy.
And can you believe she thinks she is having a positive influence on the world!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.