Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on Stephen being just as deluded as she is. Just as up himself as she is. Just as greedy as she is. It's the only way he has to put up with her bullshit

Reactions: 14
I always remember when Brummy and Louise went poundshop together and saw something about geeks. I don't fully remember the exact convo but basically Emma said something like 'I like a geeky man' and Louise said "is that why you are with Stephen?' And Brummy looked really shocked and appalled and snapped "StEpHeNs NoT a GeEK!". Well I was shocked! Does she realise how wet and meek she portrays him?! I totally have him pinned as a right wet lettuce. Maybe he isn't though? But surely he would be telling her to f$%# off if he had something about him?

Reactions: 15
I always remember when Brummy and Louise went poundshop together and saw something about geeks. I don't fully remember the exact convo but basically Emma said something like 'I like a geeky man' and Louise said "is that why you are with Stephen?' And Brummy looked really shocked and appalled and snapped "StEpHeNs NoT a GeEK!". Well I was shocked! Does she realise how wet and meek she portrays him?! I totally have him pinned as a right wet lettuce. Maybe he isn't though? But surely he would be telling her to f$%# off if he had something about him?
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Stephen a structural engineer? Most of them I know lean more towards the geeky side. They tend to love math and building things. But nothing useful, always Lego structures and such. Obviously neither one of them are idiots, but you wouldn't know it by the way she carries on. I've never seen a teacher struggle with dangling participles as much as she does.

Reactions: 8
Regarding this mornings anxiety dream post, I left my old job on bad terms and very often have dreams about the place and staff there, similar to the kind of dreams Babs has... I wonder did she jump or was she pushed? 🤔

Emma, I think the reason you’re always tired & broken is nothing to do with the fact you’re in your EARLY 40’s - it’s because you spend all day doing mind numbing activities that are slowly, but surely, destroying your brain cells. You were a teacher - on the go all the time, organised, with responsibilities, but now you spend your days sorting mugs, buying rubbish that you don’t need & napping.
You’re making out that you’re ‘old’ & on a downwards spiral, dragging you towards pop socks & the Edinburgh Woollen Mill.
I’ll be 48 this year &, by your reckoning, I should be measured up for my coffin & choosing hymns.....!
I’m glad you’re going to this dance class. If you stick at it, it will be money well spent, for a change, & a chance for you to shake off some of these suffocating cobwebs.

Reactions: 23
I work in a school now. I’m not a teacher but a member of SLT and from reviewing policies etc I can see that someone with long term illness or injury would be encouraged to hand in notice.
As horrible as it is teachers off sick cost a lot of money. They get sick pay and you need cover for their job. If that’s agency staff that’s very expensive.

So whilst I’m sure they would have been supportive, I can totally imagine a scenario where a ‘break’ was encouraged. For recovery purposes of course!

Also as a teacher it would be incredibly hard to get random days off to attend events as most co tracts are teem time and no annual leave during school times.

Emma, I think the reason you’re always tired & broken is nothing to do with the fact you’re in your EARLY 40’s - it’s because you spend all day doing mind numbing activities that are slowly, but surely, destroying your brain cells. You were a teacher - on the go all the time, organised, with responsibilities, but now you spend your days sorting mugs, buying rubbish that you don’t need & napping.
You’re making out that you’re ‘old’ & on a downwards spiral, dragging you towards pop socks & the Edinburgh Woollen Mill.
I’ll be 48 this year &, by your reckoning, I should be measured up for my coffin & choosing hymns.....!
I’m glad you’re going to this dance class. If you stick at it, it will be money well spent, for a change, & a chance for you to shake off some of these suffocating cobwebs.
Haha yes I’m 43 and probably fitter now than I was in my 20’s. I work long hours and work two jobs. I also go to the gym plus take my children to various clubs and spend other times taking them out for bike rides or going to the cinema etc. Can’t remember the last time I had to have a nap just because I hadn’t got the kids up for school/college and walked the dog. And I have low iron levels requiring iron infusions every three months.

Someone should have asked in the suggestions for vlogs, a come cook with me, a come Hoover with me. Instead of chase the kids with a bag of dog dirt! 😳
I think she said someone asked for a food shop haul and she said she didn't want to show that. 😂 I mean cooking a baked potato and side salad is so much more work than fish fingers and waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have recently gone back to work, after 12 months off. During my time off I could quite easily sit down in the afternoon and have a nap! Though I hadn’t done anything to justify the need for the nap,
I spoke to my GP who stated that I possibly could have depression, due to being made redundant and struggling to get back into work. Also, I wasn’t using my energy towards something constructive and boredom. I have been back at work 7 weeks, and yes I am tired (as we all are) but nothing like I was before.
Emma seriously needs to be finding something more stimulating and rewarding to do. Sitting watching you tube will tire you out, doing nothing all day, will tire you out. It’s all psychological!

Reactions: 18
Completely agree. The most tiring thing you can do is doing nothing!

Have you noticed her weekly vlogs went from showing a bit of what she was up to each day to filming one thing (e.g. tidying her tiny cupboard of tat) or covering one day where she’s actually doing something? I don’t think she’s made reference to this, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t film every day because she doesn’t do anything! Not exactly riveting content showing her napping which is all she really has in her life at the moment. Well, that and mugs. In the words of Donald Trump: SAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so worried about letting people down by doing some exercise?? Being “body positive” doesn’t mean you are confined to your bed 24/7 with a bag of crisps just so you can maintain a large body weight that you can then act confident about on social media. Body positive does not translate to just being unhealthy.

She appears to jump on whatever popular bandwagon is going to increase her engagement without being slightly committed to or invested in the the cause. Then it’s like she doesn’t know how to follow through with the story and everything she says and does seems so artificial and depthless. It remind me of the “savvy saver” act she puts on every now and then. She says all the right things but then you constantly see her splashing around cash like there is no tomorrow.

I just can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her comprehension of “body positivity” leaves a lot to be desired.

Taking steps to be fitter, improving your health, loosing weight (if you need to) is all good. I have no idea why she’s making out that anyone would view this negatively?

She says she is happy in her body, but contradicts this with everything she has said! Nobody would view it negatively. She passed comment on it filming her weekly food shop, as people would view it negatively and she would get bad comments?! That’s her own insecurities nobody else’s.
If you are happy as you are, live life and don’t even mention it to your followers! Desperately seeking attention and engagement!

Reactions: 8
She says she is happy in her body, but contradicts this with everything she has said! Nobody would view it negatively. She passed comment on it filming her weekly food shop, as people would view it negatively and she would get bad comments?! That’s her own insecurities nobody else’s.
If you are happy as you are, live life and don’t even mention it to your followers! Desperately seeking attention and engagement!
There seems to be this massive misconception with body positivity that loving your body means not wanting to change it. I'm about the same size as Emma, consider myself body positive, but it doesnt mean I dont walk the dog 4-5 miles a day for exercise, or make healthy food choices as much as possible. I'm not doing those things to lose weight so my body looks a certain way. Eating sensibly and exercising have far more benefits than just the possible weightloss!! Shes very much missing the point here.

My money is on Stephen being just as deluded as she is. Just as up himself as she is. Just as greedy as she is. It's the only way he has to put up with her bullshit
Think there's alot of truth in this as why else would he participate ? Just see him as a bit of a drip tbh...

There seems to be this massive misconception with body positivity that loving your body means not wanting to change it. I'm about the same size as Emma, consider myself body positive, but it doesnt mean I dont walk the dog 4-5 miles a day for exercise, or make healthy food choices as much as possible. I'm not doing those things to lose weight so my body looks a certain way. Eating sensibly and exercising have far more benefits than just the possible weightloss!! Shes very much missing the point here.
Exercise really helps the mental health- I walk miles every day so I don't get cabin fever! The longer I stay in bed the more chance I will feel really lousy. Plug my headphones in and off I go....rarely chase the kids with dog shite tho.....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is she so worried about letting people down by doing some exercise?? Being “body positive” doesn’t mean you are confined to your bed 24/7 with a bag of crisps just so you can maintain a large body weight that you can then act confident about on social media. Body positive does not translate to just being unhealthy.

She appears to jump on whatever popular bandwagon is going to increase her engagement without being slightly committed to or invested in the the cause. Then it’s like she doesn’t know how to follow through with the story and everything she says and does seems so artificial and depthless. It remind me of the “savvy saver” act she puts on every now and then. She says all the right things but then you constantly see her splashing around cash like there is no tomorrow.

I just can’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore.
O always feel she's just looking for more engament with the negativity 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
More to the point clearly spend some cash on new Nike trainers at the weekend. More money then I have in a month she spends at the weekend, so relatable

Completely agree. The most tiring thing you can do is doing nothing!

Have you noticed her weekly vlogs went from showing a bit of what she was up to each day to filming one thing (e.g. tidying her tiny cupboard of tat) or covering one day where she’s actually doing something? I don’t think she’s made reference to this, but it’s obvious that she doesn’t film every day because she doesn’t do anything! Not exactly riveting content showing her napping which is all she really has in her life at the moment. Well, that and mugs. In the words of Donald Trump: SAD.
I thought this, but also wondered if she's copying her idol Louise Pentland?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with you. The exercise will benefit her greatly, mainly for her own mental health.
I’m not sure what is going on with her at the moment, but something clearly isn’t right. It’s sad, because in the beginning she was lovely and funny!

I thought this, but also wondered if she's copying her idol Louise Pentland?! 😂
What has happened to this relationship?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.