Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder if the reason behind her stripping off and being half naked online is because secretly she wants to be a stripper! But she knows it will never happen/ Stephen wouldn't allow it and she'd never have a teaching job again (not that she truly plans to give up freebies for educating kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephen wouldn’t allow it? He has no problem with filming her ridiculous dances for her to post all over social media. He enables her.

Reactions: 9
I always wonder if the reason behind her stripping off and being half naked online is because secretly she wants to be a stripper! But she knows it will never happen/ Stephen wouldn't allow it and she'd never have a teaching job again (not that she truly plans to give up freebies for educating kids)
Like Stephen gets a say in anything!

Reactions: 7
I won't lie, I get why she's moaning (not defending her). But like she said Erin has like 3 weeks of new shoes and they probably won't fit her come September. It's mad how fast kids feet grow!
I know it’s a total pain, my daughter’s feet are growing like crazy at the moment and feel like she’s only in shoes for a couple of weeks. My point was that if that was me and I’d just had to buy my girl new school shoes, I actually wouldn’t have the money (or justification) to then spunk a load of cash on overpriced Yankee candles...

Reactions: 10
Can I ask a question? Not being a troll or knob ect. But do a lot of people shave their toes? Just I don't know anyone that does or a least admitted to it. So just wondering if it's a common place thing?
I do

Reactions: 5
And the story before these candle ones were her moaning that she’s had to buy new school shoes for Erin (from George at Asda I noticed, so not exactly having to spend Clarks type money) - how dare her kids feet grow - but she’ll then happily drop even more money on 4 new candles that she doesn’t need? Hmm ok Emma.
Yep.....getting on for 50 quid those candles would have cost even though they were from the sale and from what she said one of them smelt like 'autumn' so you know it will just be festering in storage until then

I know it’s a total pain, my daughter’s feet are growing like crazy at the moment and feel like she’s only in shoes for a couple of weeks. My point was that if that was me and I’d just had to buy my girl new school shoes, I actually wouldn’t have the money (or justification) to then spunk a load of cash on overpriced Yankee candles...
I went crazy in the candle sale as everything was a ‘bargain’ I then got to the till and was like wtf is wrong with u women they are candles I then deleted my basket and carried on with my life candleless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s so weird. She really must be an attention seeker as what introvert or person who was self conscious about weight and wobbly bits puts videos on Instagram of themselves like that?

I get the take the piss out of yourself before someone says a mean comment, in a way of deflecting the hateful comments but to do it week after week is just weird.

Also her tits aren’t great! Big yes and fine as tits go but not her best feature and not banging like she claims.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker on this thread but I've gravitated from the Meldrum thread,,,,,, I've been a follower of Brummys for a while now, she is so cringe to watch unyet I have a wierd soft spot for her,,,,,, most of the time. I have to say, this week's IGTV on the Rebecca Meldrum band wagon has really pissed me off!!!!! It's like she's saying "oooh I've been there, done that and bought the therapy subscription"!!!! And she's so manic, trying to prove she's oh so happier now, and living her absolute best life, I find it slightly disturbing..... like she's going to start rocking in a corner at any moment. She's really not ok is she? Those facial expressions, the bloody candle obsession and the dance - 🙄 do not get me started on the fricking dance!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker on this thread but I've gravitated from the Meldrum thread,,,,,, I've been a follower of Brummys for a while now, she is so cringe to watch unyet I have a wierd soft spot for her,,,,,, most of the time. I have to say, this week's IGTV on the Rebecca Meldrum band wagon has really pissed me off!!!!! It's like she's saying "oooh I've been there, done that and bought the therapy subscription"!!!! And she's so manic, trying to prove she's oh so happier now, and living her absolute best life, I find it slightly disturbing..... like she's going to start rocking in a corner at any moment. She's really not ok is she? Those facial expressions, the bloody candle obsession and the dance - 🙄 do not get me started on the fricking dance!!!!!
Have to agree, her IGTV really peed me off! Her antics are what make people comment. She needs to act her age and not like a teenager.

I think everything she does - the weird flashing/shagging the floor/showing her tits/constantly bleating on about trolls etc it’s all just to keep people talking. She knows it gets a reaction so she keeps on doing it because quite frankly what else is she going to do or talk about? She’s a completely boring person - she doesn’t appear to have any interests or hobbies other than bleeping Disney (which is lame for a grown woman to be so weirdly obsessed with it) she doesn’t really do anything or go anywhere (unless it’s for an ad) and all she does at home is lay in her bed all day watching mind numbing American trash tv shows. Strip
Away all the nonsense and there’s nothing to her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At what point is it acceptable to do this on the Internet? I’m utterly shocked, mortified for Stephen and the kids... what must the school mums (and dad’s think)!!?? Let alone the teachers at the school.

As a parent you teach your kids the right way in life, dancing half naked on the Internet to be screenshotted will be there forever and that is scary. Every photo, dance will be kept online forever ♾️ even if she deleted it.

There is no escaping once you’ve uploaded it and I think it’s very sad a woman in her 40’s who seems to think this to be appropriate. Her daughter Erin is viewing this. In a few years time when she’s a teenager she will probably want social media like her peers, would she be happy if her daughter posted content like this? Let alone her peers finding content of her mum and sharing it!! The Internet lasts forever.

This for me isn’t body confidence or promoting a positive body image. You don’t have to flaunt anything to feel good about yourself EVER!

PS: I’m not a troll, bully or nasty person. This comment comes from a good place.

Reactions: 17
I do wonder how long it will be before she’s home schooling them. She was a teacher after all so she knows about these things 🙄

She watches so many American big family vlogs and home schooling is extremely popular over there, I can see her doing it and then blaming everyone else for bullying etc!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.