Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Didn’t take long to clean the tiny home 👏🏻. She’s already sat in mummy corner watching tv..........Kenny will be on cleaning duties
FFBC509A-6F6D-4A24-A794-D20D925F3074.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
riiiight, and i suppose they raised their concern via the DMs that you absolutely do not read! :ROFLMAO:

no babs, people are worried about YOUR lack of musical knowledge. and the last thing we need tomorrow is a video featuring babs attempting to imitate the steps routine to tragedy - a song that i'm sure she'll be teaching erin was a steps original. if erin's 90s music knowledge is poor, it's because babs spent her twenties listening to steps. utterly tragic.

Attachments

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is determined to get a #ad with jus roll, she will say anything is jus roll😂😂

Christ, i can just imagine her bloody naked or something with all the cinnamon rolls on her rolls as she bounces about🤢🤢🤢
I really don't get the obsession with Jus Roll. And let's hope, for the love of good, she NEVER gets an Ad with them cos the last thing the world needs to see is her lard arsing around with her lumpy 'Jus Rolls' out 🤢🤮

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Ethan needs the Aldi frozen vegan nuggets. Just like macdonalds rather worryingly but no meat!! I prefer them as they might be soya based but still no bums and beaks.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Ah tier 3, tier 3 woe is me.
I buried my mom alone in May with just my dad because I had no way of picking which 4 of my 6 children should attend. I’ve worked back breaking (metaphorical not physical) 14-16 hour shifts in the nhs to support both my staff on site and those that had to be redeployed to acute covid wards in hospitals. I’ve been there to wipe their tears because they were/are petrified of bringing covid back to their families as well as doing my “normal” job within the nhs. Giving birth to my grandson I nearly lost my daughter to sepsis and I still haven’t held either of them 4 months on. One of my closest friends was diagnosed with cancer during all this and I’ve still not been able to hug her and I bury my grandad the day before Christmas Eve - thank god we can have more than 6 now but we all have to sit 2m apart in our bubbles so we cannot even comfort each other through our grief. And what I’ve gone through isn’t a patch on some people’s hardships and apart from here I try not to mention it to anyone as I don’t want people to think they have to feel sorry for me. It will get better it has to.

So Emma fucking Conway take your pity party and shove it up your arse. Whilst you are allowed to have off days and feel low you are not allowed to fucking monetise it for your own selfish, materialistic, narcissistic gain. Read. The. Fucking. Room covid has not impacted you other than the inconvenience of not being able to go out and show off your wealth for the gram.

and btw if you bothered babs to look past the end of your snout at some of the amazing things there are in Brum you’d know JW Theatres are doing doorstep Santa shows I booked one for my kids this morning who will prob say they are too cool for it as they are teens but as one of my 14yo has the mental age of a toddler he will absolutely love it and his siblings will join in for him because for all their squabbles they love each other and they refuse to allow anyone to burst his Christmas magic bubble.

sorry for the rant.....
So sorry for all the heartache you’ve had this year. Thinking of you and your family x

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
literally because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. there's no way that conversation actually happened - especially via phone when they're sitting in the same tiny house. babs probably saw similar content on an influenza's story, and decided to mimic it for content, because it involves absolutely zero effort whatsoever on her part. it's so obviously made up.

and, as always, a nod to tattle, highlighting the fact that ste's family is irish, which was mentioned here recently!

i predict we're gonna be hearing fake stories about ste's HILARIOUS exploits all day... babs is so cringe and so OBVIOUS. she's literally so desperate for attention that she's resorted to attempting to create content by making up absolute bullshit stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same as the fake dog turd post, another Emma make believe story.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I agree i raged at her for doing this.
But,,,,, let's look on the brightside, at least Kenny now knows that all he needs to do to get out (clothes and all) is by another woman (or man 🤷‍♀️) a necklace 🙌🥳
I can see Pus's face now, emoji hears over his eyes dreaming of doing conga lines with gorgeous Brazilian men

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Classic babs strikes again - kids have probably expressed their own opinion that she has taken offence to so she has turned it around to herself and thus posting a look at what an amazing mother I am creating these wonderful Christmas memories that the kids have neither asked for or are that bothered about and would prefer to have a mother who is present 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What a load of sycophantic tosh

Missymoo92

VIP Member
It’s takes us 3/4 watches to work it out 😂😂
However maybe because I was a babette many, many, many moons ago I learn to speak KeBabba 😂

Sorry, sorry hope you’ve all got your tissue ready.
the government are under pressure to rethink the relaxing of the rules next week. Can. You. Imagine. The. Meltdown. We. Are. Going. To. Have. If. Her. Family. Cannot. Adore. Her. On. Christmas. Day

god those full stops annoy me
*Gets out world's smallest violin for Babs* 🎻

Dannib88

Chatty Member
In her latest Instagram Post she had a leopard print dress on which i nearly bought the very same dress today! Thank god I didn’t! 😂

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
i predict a third spinal injury coming in the new year. you'd think she'd have learned from her twerking accident, but she continues to fling her legs around and spend the evenings badly attempting tiktok dances in her slippery, tiny hallway whilst off her face on baileys. tbh, i doubt the idea of another back injury fazes her - it would mean loads of attention and sympathy, an excuse to lounge around in her pyjamas all day, never leave her pit, do less werk than usual, increase ste's list of chores - including tampon insertion - no more school runs etc. she'd truly be living her best life!

I'm a new followers- wtf is the story behind this back injury- and tampon insertion?!?!?!?!? 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick

petitspois

VIP Member
Is that the teacher friend that got married? Or the one that she got pushed round in a wheel chair by into a lift with Gary? Who is she?
Just the latest insta friend that hasn't quite realised what she's like yet....

TatForTat

The companies write the Ad copy. When Babs claims there is sooooooo much that goes into adverts, what she really means is the poor PR bunny needing to tell Babs politely that, no, her proposal is total shit and she needs to use THIS one instead.

Reactions: 5

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
She only likes to spend upto £5 on teacher gifts. The mugs she buys are £1. That's all she thinks the teachers are worth. She wouldn't dream of giving them a £15 mug for free! (I do find the teacher gift thing a stress as my kids need to give to 11 teachers between them. So I keep if small. But I find it odd babs gives such Shite being an ex teacher herself)
She’s always been the same. It’s a complete piss-take.

Memmy

VIP Member
Present from Taming twins? Another tier jumping meet up today hence the silence?

Also wtf is going on with her cheeks?
Anyone could fit their fist in that giant mouth

I know it’s hilarious that it’s in Cov. I bet she’s fuming that instahuns were invited on opening night and She. Got. Tumbleweeds 😂😂
Was it all the instahuns from her management company except her

• Haha