Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ste's family may have been excluded from the conway christmas bubble, but babs is already hinting at the expectation, which obviously still remains, that the in-laws prepare the stuffing for "king of the roasts" christmas dinner, drive round to their house and stuff it through their letterbox. one less responsibility for babs, and simultaneously a justification to ste that his family are still included in the christmas celebrations! at least the kids can wave to them thru the window as they drive away!

as a side note, i would have loved it if emma was actually going to use her poll results to influence the contents of their family christmas dinner - as she did when her christmas chocolates poll dictated which chocolates ste would be adding to the shopping list - because even i would be tuning in to watch her post about her turkey-less, gravy-covered meal!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So you have to follow Babs’ page and the stationery company page to enter the comp - Babs doesn’t even follow them herself! They only had about 3,000 followers this morning and now have over 7,000. They can’t all have been from that crap competition?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion: Babs moans there’s nothing to do.........but out everyday to shop

Reactions: 7
Are we assuming that tonight will be Sunday's vlog and she thinks the Babettes are stupid enough to forget about her 'cant go anywhere' moans and not notice her break tier 3 guidelines?

Reactions: 12
What is she doing queuing up for Christmas cards on the afternoon of 17/12 for anyway???? Beside the fact that the last post was today, SHE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! Her cards should have been written and sent by December 1st, she is Mrs Christmas after all!!!!
Btw Babs the reason you can’t stop spreading covid, sorry, I mean chatting to cashiers (bet they love that!) is cos you’re more bored than Kenny Everett in Spearmint Rhino
Just curious but why would Kenny Everett be bored at Spearmint Rhino

• Haha
Reactions: 3
While promoting ladbaby’s new Christmas single she still makes it about her! Such a selfish twit!

Reactions: 17
So why is there no mention of last nights Warwick Castle lights extravaganza??
Is it because she knows she's broken the rules
Or is it because she wants to just slip it into Sundays Vlog and make it appear like no big deal that she's driven 45 mins out of her tier, into another county, and spent the best part of £60 to look at some lights, Drink Bailey's outside and spread some Christmas Covid love! 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I notice on her planner for her birthday date she had it marked as DAY OFF
What does she take a day off from I wonder 🤔
Did she have to clear it with her assistants and her team? Don’t bother the kweeeen on her birthday. She’s too precious and childish.

• Haha
Emma is such a clusterfuck. We wouldn’t have known about Warwick if she hadn’t shared a photo of her diary yet this summer she refused to name Brighton until she’d left “I never say where we have been until we leave”

You can’t get anything right, Babs. You blamed us for outing your address when we never did, it was your actions that had made it publicly visible. Now here we are again with you revealing what you’re up to because of something you’ve done. We would never have known you’d broken all the tier rules if you hadn’t shared it. You absolute twit

Reactions: 24
Emma is such a clusterfuck. We wouldn’t have known about Warwick if she hadn’t shared a photo of her diary yet this summer she refused to name Brighton until she’d left “I never say where we have been until we leave”

You can’t get anything right, Babs. You blamed us for outing your address when we never did, it was your actions that had made it publicly visible. Now here we are again with you revealing what you’re up to because of something you’ve done. We would never have known you’d broken all the tier rules if you hadn’t shared it. You absolute twit
Derailing the thread again. Clusterfuck I love that word absolutely love it and it’s so apt for her 😂
And keBabba I’m not a monster, I just love triggering you 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Clusterfuck has always been my favourite word and it perfectly describes the past year for our favourite "Public Figure"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What kind of person doesn’t have gravy on a roast dinner??
If she did go to Warwick yesterday I’d be very cross indeed. They think they are invincible. I’m still in tier 3. We haven’t been out at all. I have picked up extra baking supplies when doing a shop as I’m hoping to do baking with the kiddos. We haven’t done anything since March and yet still in tier three. She needs to learn just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I cannot see the country being back to normal in a long time of everybody is acting like Babs. (I understand businesses need to stay open!) BUT she is out ALL the time, different areas, driving to see people.
Our local high street full of small businesses is dead. I’ve picked up more bits in our local supermarket and small independents bakery and butcher because we are in the same tier. She is a fuckard.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.