Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: Oh come old Ste faithful (!) Babs the lard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg sorry to go off point BUT the game changing hot chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adding skimmed milk to an options sachet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And the step by step guide of how to do it, are the babettes really that thick? And don’t get me started on the tablespoon comment - omg give me strength
Its like when Clemmie Hooper shared her "recipe" for avocado and egg on toast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can the woman who started Christmas Shopping in the January Sales still be needing to queue up to get into Card Factory 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the awkward moment when babs publishes the fact that she STILL fails to realise that she didn't taste test eggnog, she tried an eggnog latte. 🤦🏻‍♀️
“It tastes of milk” a latte that tastes of milk....A latte is steamed milk with espresso. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got Ste all manly pamper products & a drill for their anniversary, I hope he’s got her a green candle & a cookbook. Yeah Babs he’s a real manly man........🤦🏼‍♀️
Why does she need to show every single detail of their lives? I’m surprised she doesn’t story from the loo more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.
It's about 40 miles away from her. It's a unnecessary journey really, all for her. She just has to get out and do something because she has absolutely nothing else to post. She is a selfish, self centred slob. I wonder how she would feel if she picked the virus up and took it to her parents? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
exciting plans ahead for babs and ste's 12th anniversary next week! she's planning to shut him in the bathroom for the evening, on his own with the footie, whilst she "spends time with the kids" - in reality, this mean she kids will be banished to their bedrooms, whilst she sits in her mummy corner and gorges chocolate whilst watching the real housewives. babs has literally exploited every tier three rule possible recently, justified by the fact that they have needed to celebrate every slight occasion, but ste just isn't worth it. obvs i'm pleased they're not going out and flouting the rules, but they're not even planning to spend time in the same room sitting on different sofas - they actually intend to celebrate their anniversary by spending the day as far away from each other as possible, in their tiny house.

and babs buying ste a drill - gotta prove he's "manly" after revealing that he's developed an obsession for self care, yeah probably because it gives him an excuse to lock himself in the bathroom and escape babs. obvs it's actually just a subtle hint that he's gonna be given a list of chores very soon! i hope he buys her a hoover. or a cook book. she'd be FUMING!

• Heart
How can the woman who started Christmas Shopping in the January Sales still be needing to queue up to get into Card Factory 🙄🤦‍♀️
I bought gifts gradually this year in case money became an issue at any point (been fortunate that it hasn't). I have bought no cards, realised this yesterday (only need 5!) but the last thing I'd be doing, 1 week before a relaxation of the rules that is now looking like THE crappest idea ever, in a TIER 3 "can't do aaaannnnyyyyything" area, is worry about it and go somewhere especially to get them! I have to food shop tomorrow- I will try and get them then or use moonpig or something, I've been trying to shop online or do as much as possible in 1 shop all year, why stop now? Its just an excuse for Emma to get out the house for a bit and buy more tit. Today is my day off, I would love to go out today but I don't actually need to- so instead I have walked the dog 6miles, done all my washing, and had my windows open to air the house (told you you'd all be bored watching my life), I've now shut the windows, put the heating on cos it is rather cold and am sat making the most of my 2 weeks free Ancestry trial... If she is this bored and has so little to do at home as everything is delegated to Ste, then she really needs to get a hobby or a real job.

• Heart
Well PUS probably sleeps in the bath so he may as well watch the football from it 🤷‍♀️ And I’d take a wild guess that his “me time” translates to “away from you time Babs” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Was that an homage to meeeeee! Did she just reference me in her stories? I saw the words Good Egg!! I’m shooketh, we all screamed with joy! Oh what frolics and laughter somebody may have farted involuntary (I think it was the dog!). Such fuuuuuun!
Nod to Tattle indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just casually here laughing at the irony of Twatetha trying to convince us that Kenny is "manly" while showing us the beauty products she has bought him for his Pamper Hamper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also,
Are you trying to tell me that The Kween of Birmingham, Ex Head of R.E, Oracle of all things that cost a pound, Plant expert, Headband expert inventor of all the words,,,,,,, DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TEASPOON AND A TABLE SPOON 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🙄

What an absolute bleeping bell end 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Gawd, I hope she doesn' take a photo of Pus in the bath with a conveniently placed bottle of San Miguel! 🤢🤮😳

• Sick
  • Haha
She's really stuck in her teen years, the stuff she had got PUS is what a lovesick teen would buy for their boyfriend. Not a 43 year old! She's so bizarre

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.