Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tier changes today, she think brum will stay the same, she's fine with it as she's used to it now. Next breath, she's off out for last bits of Xmas shopping! šŸ¤Æ don't u get it babs?! Its people like u going about your day as tho nothing has changed that is keeping u in tier 3! Stay the duck home!
She is infuriating!

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s neither pregnant or screwed, in either sense of the word. When she was pregnant she was a teacher and presumably well looked after in terms of maternity leave so had no worries about being screwed over.

Now sheā€™s self employed and her own boss so if she were to give birth to a miracle child she wouldnā€™t be screwed now either.

Her being included in that video is an insult. She has no empathy for the cause, no understanding of it and has never mentioned any of the points they stand for. Sheā€™s never mentioned anything vaguely political or shared that kind of stuff ā€œbecause Iā€™m just here to cheer you upā€

She could use her following to really make a difference but no she shoves a plastic toy box up her jumper and moves on

Raging

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that Warwick @ 6pm? So Christmas (non-essential) shopping today then tier 3 to tier 3 again for Christmas ā€œfunā€ even tho Bojo has done the small is better Christmas. Jesus no wonder we arenā€™t out of this with idiots like her

FCB18B5A-284C-4354-A2DC-D292EBCCCE6F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know it wasnā€™t Babs that came up with the concept of the pregnancy support video but* 1, I might be an over sensitive TTC gal and 2, I totally, totally appreciate the message of it*, do you find the ladies with ā€˜fakeā€™ bumps a bit insulting?

I DREAM of one day being able to cradle a bump and they are all just swanning about with jumpers up their tops. It actually pulled at my heart a little, I struggle enough seeing people with real bumps let alone people pretending and making some sort of joke of being pregnant. (Again, I completely agree with the sentiment, I know people that have had to birth etc on their own and canā€™t even imagine how scary that must be)
you're allowed to feel whatever you feel the video is bound to bring up many emotions for many people on different journeys to parenthood or in loss. sending you love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that Warwick @ 6pm? So Christmas (non-essential) shopping today then tier 3 to tier 3 again for Christmas ā€œfunā€ even tho Bojo has done the small is better Christmas. Jesus no wonder we arenā€™t out of this with idiots like her

View attachment 350086
Oh for God's sake, please stay away from Warwick Babs! I bet she is going the Warwick castle light trail.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She doesn't even say what you can win in the competition! #greatatherjob #dontinsultherintelligence

Screenshot_20201217-074946_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She really is insufferable.
These influencers have a duty to act responsibly and yet everyone of them flout the rules. Warwick IS beautiful but unfortunately for us (we are their 3 too) we wonā€™t be visiting places and havenā€™t been anywhere this year because
A) we donā€™t want to get the virus
B) we donā€™t want to spread the virus
C) we want to do our bit and help reduce the infection

The only thing I have done is a weekly supermarket food shop. Weā€™ve agreed as a family to not bubble up as we have vulnerable family members or have been shielding.

My dear friend lost her Dad this year and she didnā€™t see him at all since February because she was worried about giving her 98 year old father covid and you have idiots like Babs who thinks itā€™s OK to carry on swanning around spreading it (baring in mind you can get the virus and spread it and be asymptomatic).
In tier 3 the government should be shutting non-essentials or limit the numbers in shops at least. The rules are not right enough and easy to flout.

• Heart

View attachment 350086
And National Trust at 10.30 on Sat and Sunday too. She's so 'used' to this tier 3 life now šŸ™„ Laughable, if it wasn't so bloody serious šŸ˜ 

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has also been incredibly lucky with her kids' bubbles not bursting. They have not had to juggle childcare/ take time off filming ads for Steph's pack lunch šŸ™„! Mine have missed all the fun of the last week of Christmas parties due to a bubble bursting- no santa visiting the class, no party day and seeing their mates. She really has been incredibly lucky considering all the places she goes to that she hasn't picked anything up!! šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She'll be going to Warwick Castle Light trail.
bleeping idiot!!!
What's weird is she used to do all this stuff as part of her content to make her look fun and interesting but now she can't really do it as content, so when she's actually at these places it must be very frustrating that she can't use it as a boasting opportunity.

Reactions: 9
Her life must be so bloody tedious that she needs to fill it with all these little excursions. She's so restless- which is ironic because she is so lazy.

For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.

Reactions: 5
For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.
It's about 30 minutes on a train, I'm in Warwick. Not sure how many miles away Birmingham is though
Editing to add, I've looked and it's just over 30 miles away

Reactions: 2
What is she going to do on Christmas day?

Surely she should pick either her inlaws or her parents, but not both.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.