Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Ste was feeling brave and bought Babs a cook book and gym membership for Christmas...🤣🤣

I don’t think he’d live to see Boxing Day 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Out of curiosity looked at the price of a family of four tickets just for the light trail at Warwick castle £56 Omg, so relateable! I can't even afford that! For me and most a walk around my local area freezing my tits of with my daughters but it's free and they are happy 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Out of curiosity looked at the price of a family of four tickets just for the light trail at Warwick castle £56 Omg, so relateable! I can't even afford that! For me and most a walk around my local area freezing my tits of with my daughters but it's free and they are happy 😂
And its not worth that! I love Warwick Castle, under normal circumstances we have an Annual pass and go a few times a year, inc school holidays and Christmas time and it pays for itself over and over again. But this, as a one off stand alone event, is not worth the money IMO as hardly anything else is open. Its Emma all over! Anything that looks flashy and might give her some content for 5 mins that doesn't involve her sitting in her manky dressing gown, looking gross 🤢🤮🙄

Reactions: 13
She's quiet...sulking that she cant upload warwick castle for fear of backlash? Nobody wants to see someone stretching the limits on the day 68% of the population are told they are in tier 3

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is she doing queuing up for Christmas cards on the afternoon of 17/12 for anyway???? Beside the fact that the last post was today, SHE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! Her cards should have been written and sent by December 1st, she is Mrs Christmas after all!!!!
Btw Babs the reason you can’t stop spreading covid, sorry, I mean chatting to cashiers (bet they love that!) is cos you’re more bored than Kenny Everett in Spearmint Rhino

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation last night and is it just me or does PUS look alot like cousin Eddie? 🤣
That's a man that was definitely a loser at school. Probably why he settled for the fattest version of Babs as she was when they met because they thought they're both as unlikely as each other to do better l, if find anyone else at all

Reactions: 3
for a ten year old girl who was supposedly embarrassed by babs "wiggling her g-nomie's legs" on the school run this morning, i'm sure she was mortified to be forced to plaster on a smile, and feature in a video - alongside babs and ethan - of them all wearing matching g-nomie jumpers and wiggling their legs simultaneously to be shared on SM and likely a load of her classmates. 👍🏻

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's about 30 minutes on a train, I'm in Warwick. Not sure how many miles away Birmingham is though
Editing to add, I've looked and it's just over 30 miles away
It takes me 30-40 mins depending on traffic to go from By Brum city centre to Warwick Uni (which is actually Coventry) but it’s a similar distance to the castle

Reactions: 2
It takes me 30-40 mins depending on traffic to go from By Brum city centre to Warwick Uni (which is actually Coventry) but it’s a similar distance to the castle
Oh God, when I worked at Warwick Woolies, many many moons ago, the amount of people that would come in and ask where the university was, you would say Coventry and they'd say no, I want Warwick Uni 😂 Babs has only gone to the castle for the photo op. I think there are maybe 8 or so stalls selling overpriced hot cock and food and that's about it. Or maybe they have paid to go ice skating too, there is a rink at the castle, can see Babs with her penguin to keep her upright!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And its not worth that! I love Warwick Castle, under normal circumstances we have an Annual pass and go a few times a year, inc school holidays and Christmas time and it pays for itself over and over again. But this, as a one off stand alone event, is not worth the money IMO as hardly anything else is open. Its Emma all over! Anything that looks flashy and might give her some content for 5 mins that doesn't involve her sitting in her manky dressing gown, looking gross 🤢🤮🙄
All this and also that Louise has posted some pics of her trip to see the lights at Blenheim palace!
Anyone else noticed that Bab has also started wearing pearl earrings like Louise? Stalker or what!!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So her ad for stationary gained over 1.5k likes last time I looked, so not great with her following. Pops up a cheesy sympathy emosh post & that gains more traction. I’m seeing a pattern 🤔

Reactions: 10
for a ten year old girl who was supposedly embarrassed by babs "wiggling her g-nomie's legs" on the school run this morning, i'm sure she was mortified to be forced to plaster on a smile, and feature in a video - alongside babs and ethan - of them all wearing matching g-nomie jumpers and wiggling their legs simultaneously to be shared on SM and likely a load of her classmates. 👍🏻
Ah but you have to remember two things;
1. Babs can use her box of bribes to get the children to do whatever she wants them to do.
2. she’s full of tit, so most likely didn’t even wiggle a leg on the school run 🙄🤣

Anyway it’s my daughter’s birthday tomorrow so I’m going to put up photos of her that I had printed at easter, lay out a birthday buffet hours in advance, blow up balloons and stay up till three hours past my bedtime to at least 9pm to put them out, write a list of why I’m so amazing for her to copy out, share too much info and tell people how I nearly gave birth in the car park, slag off my other kid for not being such a good baby and pretend to cry all day! I’ll also set my alarm for 5am for her to blow out candles on her cake as that is when engagement is highest on the Gram! Lots of love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All this and also that Louise has posted some pics of her trip to see the lights at Blenheim palace!
Anyone else noticed that Bab has also started wearing pearl earrings like Louise? Stalker or what!!?
AND "good egg" is a phrase that's totally overused by Louise - cue babs buying a pack of "good egg" sweets for Ste. obsessed much?

the problem is that she sees Louise as a success, and in desperation to save her influenza status, she's attempting to emulate her in every way possible. sorry babs, but a brummie Louise Pentland you ain't!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.