Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, when I worked at Warwick Woolies, many many moons ago, the amount of people that would come in and ask where the university was, you would say Coventry and they'd say no, I want Warwick Uni 😂 Babs has only gone to the castle for the photo op. I think there are maybe 8 or so stalls selling overpriced hot cock and food and that's about it. Or maybe they have paid to go ice skating too, there is a rink at the castle, can see Babs with her penguin to keep her upright!!
I know it’s hilarious that it’s in Cov. I bet she’s fuming that instahuns were invited on opening night and She. Got. Tumbleweeds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Present from Taming twins? Another tier jumping meet up today hence the silence?

Also wtf is going on with her cheeks?
Anyone could fit their fist in that giant mouth

I know it’s hilarious that it’s in Cov. I bet she’s fuming that instahuns were invited on opening night and She. Got. Tumbleweeds 😂😂
Was it all the instahuns from her management company except her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for a ten year old girl who was supposedly embarrassed by babs "wiggling her g-nomie's legs" on the school run this morning, i'm sure she was mortified to be forced to plaster on a smile, and feature in a video - alongside babs and ethan - of them all wearing matching g-nomie jumpers and wiggling their legs simultaneously to be shared on SM and likely a load of her classmates. 👍🏻
I feel like Babs is going to be one of those mums who delights in embarrassing her kids as they get older, believing they secretly love it, and anyway- she can because she's their MUM!!! Emma, they will not secretly love it, they will be mortified if they aren't already.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh well, here goes as requested
Thread suggestion
Brummymummy #49 6am Babs doesn't even know who 6pm Babs is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Classic babs strikes again - kids have probably expressed their own opinion that she has taken offence to so she has turned it around to herself and thus posting a look at what an amazing mother I am creating these wonderful Christmas memories that the kids have neither asked for or are that bothered about and would prefer to have a mother who is present 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What a load of sycophantic tosh

Reactions: 6
Driven 45 miles to Warwick to meet up with a friend and drinking Baileys. Absolute bleeping twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Great idea Emma, sit on your work surface where you cook put beige on trays in the dirty clothes you went out shopping in today... How she's not managed to get the virus yet is beyond me. 🤦

Reactions: 11
Ah but you have to remember two things;
1. Babs can use her box of bribes to get the children to do whatever she wants them to do.
2. she’s full of tit, so most likely didn’t even wiggle a leg on the school run 🙄🤣

Anyway it’s my daughter’s birthday tomorrow so I’m going to put up photos of her that I had printed at easter, lay out a birthday buffet hours in advance, blow up balloons and stay up till three hours past my bedtime to at least 9pm to put them out, write a list of why I’m so amazing for her to copy out, share too much info and tell people how I nearly gave birth in the car park, slag off my other kid for not being such a good baby and pretend to cry all day! I’ll also set my alarm for 5am for her to blow out candles on her cake as that is when engagement is highest on the Gram! Lots of love 😘
Make sure you pack most of the bday stuff away by 10am and move on to the next celebration 😂

Random tangent here...if she uses polish to dust does she not use antibac in her house? I clean all my stuff with antibac (#pandemic) am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: 11
Make sure you pack most of the bday stuff away by 10am and move on to the next celebration 😂

Random tangent here...if she uses polish to dust does she not use antibac in her house? I clean all my stuff with antibac (#pandemic) am I doing it wrong?
Also may I suggest you decorate the house with balloons, banners, photos etc etc. Then decide you want new flooring and it must be laid immediately. So park away all the birthday tat, then get it all back out again when the floors down. I mean that’s how I do it 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it makes me a witch, but anyone else hope one or both of the kids bubbles burst tomorrow or this weekend, and they have to isolate for the whole 2 weeks. I of course don't wish them ill, and would hope they didn't get covid, but to see Pus the king of the roast have to cook Christmas Dinner and keBab not be able to go to her parents......

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Babs what do Kenny & your cleaner use?

I know it makes me a witch, but anyone else hope one or both of the kids bubbles burst tomorrow or this weekend, and they have to isolate for the whole 2 weeks. I of course don't wish them ill, and would hope they didn't get covid, but to see Pus the king of the roast have to cook Christmas Dinner and keBab not be able to go to her parents......
Christmas of Tattle Dreams

Reactions: 9

Also may I suggest you decorate the house with balloons, banners, photos etc etc. Then decide you want new flooring and it must be laid immediately. So park away all the birthday tat, then get it all back out again when the floors down. I mean that’s how I do it 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Both excellent tips! I will nip out on a very essential trip to the shop tomorrow to get some Easter eggs, and I will book a decorator to paint a wall and lay a floor so I can move the tree, balloons, banners etc etc. Perfect 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we done a poll at the start of a thread before? Just thinking maybe a vote on your favourite moment from 2020
eg
the spreadsheet collage
disney ‘self catering’ bathroom meltdown
regatta/regarrrrrta
present for being the best home school teacher
etc
you lot are so much better at this than me! im a tad overwhelmed at the minute 🤣

Both excellent tips! I will nip out on a very essential trip to the shop tomorrow to get some Easter eggs, and I will book a decorator to paint a wall and lay a floor so I can move the tree, balloons, banners etc etc. Perfect 😘
I’m hoping you mean Easter Eggs for 2022? Because ive Already bought everything for Easter 2021 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOVE the idea of a poll at the top of the next thread 🙌
It'll bring back some fabulous memories of this crap year 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.