Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.
It’s about a 45 - 50 minute drive (obviously could be longer depending on motorway traffic).

Reactions: 2
While I plough through spreadsheet after spreadsheet after spreadsheet in my real job, I couldn't help but be reminded of that collage ol' PUS made for her.

Bit presumptuous making it when lockdown wasn't really over eh boyo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While I plough through spreadsheet after spreadsheet after spreadsheet in my real job, I couldn't help but be reminded of that collage ol' PUS made for her.

He does look like the kind of bloke who always peaks too soon to be fair.....but I will wager she demanded he do it for the gram and although it was his work completely her idea.....couple of twats

• Haha

Oh the one where she got annoyed when people pointed out that her lockdown, of holidays to Disney and brighton, was very different to most people's 😂😂😂

• Haha
That grid post ad not only has a pile of her pamphlets in the background but on top of it she’s got two awards from a blogging network in 2013

Tragic AF that she’s not only still got them but she’s using them in an ad 7 years later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am really tempted to make a comment on her Instagram about her breaking the rules but don’t want to get blocked and miss the inevitable meltdown that must be coming soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma stop talking about the tiers if you aren’t taking any notice of them. Also why is she so excited for the Christmas holidays? She moans her kids argue, she still gets up at the crack of dawn even weekends, she can’t do anything (🙄).

Reactions: 15
That grid post ad not only has a pile of her pamphlets in the background but on top of it she’s got two awards from a blogging network in 2013

Tragic AF that she’s not only still got them but she’s using them in an ad 7 years later
7 years ago is roughly the last time she was remotely relevant. She hasn't transitioned her content and she doesn't seem to have a clue who her audience is anymore!!!! What happened in the last 7 years for her to go from winning awards to living in her dressing gown (when she's not flashing her knickers)?

Reactions: 10
7 years ago is roughly the last time she was remotely relevant. She hasn't transitioned her content and she doesn't seem to have a clue who her audience is anymore!!!! What happened in the last 7 years for her to go from winning awards to living in her dressing gown (when she's not flashing her knickers)?
She tried to be a Brummie Louise Pentland and failed massively

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She tried to be a Brummie Louise Pentland and failed massively
We all know that teaching is hard work (and how Babatha feels about hard work) and she definitely saw an Instagram "career" as an easy option- but it isn't if you want to be good at it! It looks exhausting having to come up with content, think carefully about what and when to post, balancing how much or little of you family you share, etc. The accounts I enjoy, that have a similar amount of followers to her, have a veneer of professionalism that Babs is sadly lacking, they have the good grace to apologise if they duck up (rare, because they are treating it as a job and act professionally), and they put thought into their online presence and identity- they all have some sort of USP. It really pisses me off how often she says she is "great at her job" when every single thing is SO half assed. In the "haul" vlogs she rambles and can hardly ever remember where things are from/how much they were, they aren't prepared and rehearsed- its like she thinks "oh tit" every week, grabs the contents of her most recent non-essential shopping bag and goes for it!! Her ads are SO tit, i know she gets very little repeat work, but I'm amazed most of them get approved at all! I don't know how you can be SO far up your own ass that you repeatedly congratulate yourself publically for "being great" at a job you put so little effort into. I love my job, and I'm proud of the work I do. Emma has shocking standards if she thinks anything she does is something yo be proud of and boasted about!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He does look like the kind of bloke who always peaks too soon to be fair.....but I will wager she demanded he do it for the gram and although it was his work completely her idea.....couple of twats
Peaks too soon 👏🏻😂
⚰ ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

We all know that teaching is hard work (and how Babatha feels about hard work) and she definitely saw an Instagram "career" as an easy option- but it isn't if you want to be good at it! It looks exhausting having to come up with content, think carefully about what and when to post, balancing how much or little of you family you share, etc. The accounts I enjoy, that have a similar amount of followers to her, have a veneer of professionalism that Babs is sadly lacking, they have the good grace to apologise if they duck up (rare, because they are treating it as a job and act professionally), and they put thought into their online presence and identity- they all have some sort of USP. It really pisses me off how often she says she is "great at her job" when every single thing is SO half assed. In the "haul" vlogs she rambles and can hardly ever remember where things are from/how much they were, they aren't prepared and rehearsed- its like she thinks "oh tit" every week, grabs the contents of her most recent non-essential shopping bag and goes for it!! Her ads are SO tit, i know she gets very little repeat work, but I'm amazed most of them get approved at all! I don't know how you can be SO far up your own ass that you repeatedly congratulate yourself publically for "being great" at a job you put so little effort into. I love my job, and I'm proud of the work I do. Emma has shocking standards if she thinks anything she does is something yo be proud of and boasted about!
The only repeat work I can think she’s had is “Steph’s packed lunch” & chips/roast potatoes. A failing tv show & oven chips, perfect for Babs. What said it all for me was BTEC Paul’s Christmas present, she’s hardly a valued client if all she got was a bottle of bubbly & chocs. No hamper of goodies from her dream team.

• Haha
Peaks too soon 👏🏻😂
⚰ ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

The only repeat work I can think she’s had is “Steph’s packed lunch” & chips/roast potatoes. A failing tv show & oven chips, perfect for Babs.
And "regarrrrrrta". Says a lot when you don't bother checking the pronunciation! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only repeat work I can think she’s had is “Steph’s packed lunch” & chips/roast potatoes.
Bet they're not even repeat business, my money would be on x amount of ads spread over x weeks! I doubt very much that they saw her 1st offerings and thought "yeah! Gotta have more of that!" 🤣

• Haha
Omfg sorry to go off point BUT the game changing hot chocolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adding skimmed milk to an options sachet 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And the step by step guide of how to do it, are the babettes really that thick? And don’t get me started on the tablespoon comment - omg give me strength

• Haha
Maybe him ‘peaking too soon’ is one of the reasons for the separate beds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe him ‘peaking too soon’ is one of the reasons for the separate beds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....
This has made me think of the title 'peaky blinders' in a completely different light 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.