Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Oh Babs as a side note because I know you read here. When you have a smear the nurse is not “looking at your bits”. Far from it. The nurse is taking a swab of cells from your cervix to check for the human papilloma virus which can cause cancerous cells to develop. Detecting changes early stops it developing into cancer. At no point is the nurse “looking at your bits”. Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hands up if you think she’s a selfish, bratty shit dragging her arse all over the Midlands, then moaning about having nothing to do and complaining about how hard the pandemic is with her easy privileged life 🙋‍♀️
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Hands up if you also enjoy interacting with her online knowing she has no idea of your sarcasm 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
So I’m lying in the bathroom - wedged up against my shoe storage box & collection of assorted paper cups.
I’ve cried, I’ve wailed, I’ve beaten myself with a Poundland loofah and then I’ve cried a bit more to attract the attention of my adoring husband (he went to work).
The reason being - I just can’t access BM’s gram stuff. You’re all talking about things that I can’t see. I don’t feel I can make a valuable bitchy contribution. I’ve asked my husband to contact the powers that be & sort it out for me but he told me to grow up, clean the house &
cook some proper food for once 🙄

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Was that an homage to meeeeee! Did she just reference me in her stories? I saw the words Good Egg!! I’m shooketh, we all screamed with joy! Oh what frolics and laughter somebody may have farted involuntary (I think it was the dog!). Such fuuuuuun!
Nod to Tattle indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Stimpii

VIP Member
Her reasoning for giving the new gifted mattress to Ez was "we gave it to the one who needed one most"

This is another way of saying "we gave it to the one who I'd prefer to post photos of on the mattress on Instagram"
Surely Ste needs it the most 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I read a comment elsewhere on social media earlier and I swear it’s haunting me and I can’t get it out of my head.
A woman said that she was hoping to be able to buy a giant plush her daughter had set her heart on and some Xbox 360 games (how old are 360’s now??) and then her kids would have four presents each.
FOUR!? And she didn’t seem phased by it - was like the woman and her kids accepted that was their ‘normal’.

That’s what might deserve a cry or a rant. If she can only afford a small amount of second hand gifts then they are likely to be missing out on a whole lot more daily. Emma does not know how lucky she is and indeed it reiterated how lucky I am but then again I don’t bleat for attention online or in everyday life.

• Sad
  • Heart

CCS

So sad to see her contempt towards Ethan for sticking to being a vegetarian, she should be proud of him for being dedicated to it!

• Sad

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
And the Babettes all soothing her and patting her on her greasy head can fuck off.

My sister had to hold the hand of a dying 45 year old this weekend just gone. Another covid death, another family without a parent at Christmas. But people are queuing up to validate this bullshit? They are shallow, vapid fucks.

• Sad
  • Angry

chipstick

VIP Member
Massive love to @Loopybird69. We ADORE you, KWEEEN. If Tattle was gifted a free mattress, you know we'd give it to you. And you can have our last G&T flavoured After Eight any day 😘

And now, on to more important things.

If Ste's snoring is such a huge problem, why didn't she mention it before the move? I mean this as a genuine question. If he's suddenly started snoring so badly it's keeping other people awake, it could be indicative of a health issue. There are just so many holes in this ongoing saga of boredom. And unlike Emma's ear holes, they are wide and deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tootsie

Chatty Member
Can I say, as a teacher, I don’t need another mug and those pencils from The Works are crap to write with. Hope that helps, Babs x

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Her pity post today is ridiculous and clearly written for engagement.

I am also in tier 3 but don't feel sorry for myself because my job is secure, I can work from home and don't get my joy from shopping for tat. I am safe.

There are lots of things I can't do but I can go swimming, walking, biking. I am home to cook good food and play board games. I can have family dinners and talk about life.

My family can sit together and pick a movie to share.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She REALLY needs to stop moaning on about Tier 3 and not being able to do anything festive. I’ll tell you Babs, about festive. Yesterday my colleague and I took bedding, clothes and some toys to a mum who through no fault of her own has nothing. I mean nothing. She was placed in a house by her local housing association but had no fridge, no cooker, and a shout out on a local Fb site resulted in some wonderful people donating stuff including a gas engineer who connected everything.
Our charity project had a toy drive and were donated some lovely new toys some of which we gave to this lady. She burst into tears and said we‘d saved her Xmas for her kids as she had `NOTHING to give them. Literally nothing and she felt like the worlds worst mum.

We all know you read here so instead of waffling on about your stupid eggnog drink and how awful it is to be in tier 3 why dont you think about those kids who wont have any thing for xmas and will probably go to bed hungry and count your bloody blessings.
No one expects you to be saint Babs and give everything away etc but for the love of God could you TRY and show and bit of a bloody sensitivity At a time when loads of families are really struggling to survive day to day. Why didn’t you have the kids collect toys to donate or clothes or give away some of the crap you endlessly buy. Your daughter has a lovely new mattress FREE. I bloody hope the old one didn’t go to landfill like they rest of the plastic tat you constantly buy.

Rant over.......

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Nothing to do and nowhere to go - except she went out for a pedicure TWO DAYS AGO and met up with her mate yesterday? Anyone would think she’s been housebound because they’re in a tier 3 lockdown. Oh wait. That’s what she SHOULD be doing instead of going out shopping/meeting mates every bleedin day

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30