Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So at no point since she moved house has it been allowed in Birmingham to be inside other peoples houses. Yet she mentions in todays video about how much her Mum loves her corner cupboard in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️ She'll probably edit it out now. But blatantly Wet Sandra has been in that house!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Annnnd of course the golden child birthday posts on stories has to have a side swipe about Ethan being "difficult" 🙄

• Sad

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Actually thinking about how the in laws must feel about her. With everything she’s said (tiny penis, smashing faces in, to name but a few) about Ste and the way he is just her slave. Sitting on her arse making him run around and make her 6am tea and midday chamwiches. Don’t get me wrong I think he’s created this life for himself and at this point it’s his own fault for enabling her....BUT I’m seriously getting the rage thinking about that being my son and how I’d feel. And the crap voucher to top it all off. If she was my daughter in law I would despair 😔

*off to sniff my boy and pray he never meets a Babs

Things I would think of babatha if I was viewing her posts for the first time this morning

1.....she’s stook in an 80s timewarp , that exclamation perfume if you are of a similar age to babs was the mutz nutz as was dewberry perfume from the body shop .....thirty years on could I remember the jingle....could I fuck....would I sing it to my minions nope cos most of em would’ve gone huh and not have a clue.

2......that fringe post, fuck me she looks like the trumpmeister....in fact trump looks slightly.....very slightly more pleasing on the eye......but on a plus another great avatar for someone on here 😂😂😂

3......texting ste at silly o clock about his snoring and earplugs.....fuck off you so didn’t.....I do think she was awake though and scanning the World Wide Web for shite or more than likely reading on here.

4.......not all green wanky candles smell of pine or toilets or forests .....I should know I’ve sold them for many a year when I work and often have my nose in a jar......jar lid for the wanky connoisseurs out there that unlike babs know you sniff inside the jar lid not stick your snout into the candle

on a side note loose women are currently taking the piss out of period parties and period cakes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Maybe the kids don’t get on because Erin clearly knows she’s the fav & Ethan is constantly battling for attention?

Divide & conquer will enforce those feelings Babs.

Cake in the morning? Why?
She might aswell have written "my favourite child is 10" cos thats basically what she's saying.

And cake in the morning you ask,,,,,, For The Gram!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Snapfish

Happy birthday Babs enjoy the Covid loopholes. Sorry to hear no one is buying your mugs. Most people have been forced to evaluate their lives this year and buying tat from you, Poundland or Primark has been mostly deemed non-essential. (Correct use of NON. I'm rabid and screaming. All my family are rolling on the floor etc.)
Screenshot_20201203-160840.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
well good morning babs nice to know you're still reading here, yep someone will screenshot that story, thanking you.

• Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Future Questions Babs will have to answer - -

Mom what did you do during the pandemic?

why did u overexpose us when we were minors?

why were you so unfulfilled with us that you craved the attention of strangers?

where does dad actually sleep?

this is all such a car crash I can’t even think of anything slightly amusing to say about it all

The world has gone nuts

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
There is NO way Erin is asleep in that photo all the bloody lights are on. I'm sure its lovely and it was a great thing Ste did but now its for the gram and another fake part of the life of Brummy. Also at some point boundaries have to be put in place (not saying now) and Erin wont want her dad or mum or brother going in her room in the night when she is 'asleep' even if it is to do something lovely. I feel for these kids having every last second added to the gram.

Fuckin birthday haul video.......
1.....,self indulgent look what I got and how much people love me , I will guarantee the majority she openly asked for or even had the money and went and grabbed them herself.
2.....,all the Christmas stuff for her birthday, my birthday is December I would be gutted if someone bought me a blatant Christmas type gift for my birthday, it’s crappy enuf having a birthday in sane month as chrimbo.....well it was when I was a kid , now I’m in my forties I don’t Whittier on about it for a fortnight ......my brothers birthday is April maybe I’ll get him a reduced Easter egg or something covered with bunnies.....he will be shooketh and rabid but not for the same reasons as babs .....😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Urgh the ‘hopefully gives you an idea of how to put things together’ with that outfit! How bloody patronising!! Who does she think she is?! I didn’t think 2020 could look more bleak, but with Babs marketing herself as a style guru, I think it now does!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Latest ootd post... gives me an idea how not to put things together more like!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Hold on.
Its her Birthday and she's now talking about what they're doing for Erin's Birthday. That involves HER and a pamper day 🙄🤦‍♀️

I'm calling it here and now that by boxing day she'll be talking about Valentine's Day! Maybe even Easter 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Thinking back to yesterday’s stories, she did a terrible #AD for Flash cleaning spray then her very next story was showing Mr Sheen polish. Very confusing, I don’t think Mr Sheen was part of the promotion, it certainly wasn’t tagged like it was. What the hell is she playing at? Imagine being that bad at your ‘job’, it really beggars belief that she makes money from this shit-show.

So is Ste blind or just illiterate. Surely if he blew up the balloons he would know they say congratulations 🙄🙄🙄

Will see if she mentions her best mate Gi again since she won't get a mention back. Like the time she didn't get a mention back after the time she name dropped her best mate Rosie duping tampon gate 'didn't I Rosie, we are best mates Rosie, aren't we Rosie, tell them Rosie, Rosie Rosie Rosie!! " 😂😂😂😂 fucking embarrasing
She has no bloody mates on Instagram except taming twats and even she should be careful now as she has dragged her name through the mud with her last week by being a COVIDIOT.
Honestly I'm howling at all the friendships she creates online with these women then once she opens her crude mouth and she gets too pally they all start backing off and running for the hills. Emma take a long hard look at yourself and ask yourself why people avoid you like the plague and listen to what we are trying to tell you. We actually almost all liked you at one point and I know I did, you coukd of really done some good with your content of you hadn't got greedy and selfish. I wish you would listen for your children's sake atleast

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
the wet wipe story was mortifying. i imagine her parents and her sister were cringing with embarrassment. the fact that she uses wet wipes instead of washing on a regular basis kinda explains her recent urine-coloured bath water - probably her first wash in weeks. whenever she shares content of herself in the bath, it's not a snapshot into her regular self-care regime; we can guarantee that every bath she documents are the only occasions that she actually washes. hence why her two hour birthday bath was such a treat! babs seems to thrive on vulgarity and crassness. she is absolutely vile. and i'm not sure how she appeals to her toddler-mum following when she openly admits that having a baby and a toddler was "shit".

oh, and the fact that she doesn't have a favourite child?! come ON babs, we all know erin is the golden child! at least louise was honest when she admitted she has a favourite!
I reckon Rog the Dodge and Claire would have been mortified by the wet wipe story! However, Wet Sandra would have had the same fixed grin to her face, probably not knowing what day it was, thinking..... I'm so proud of the "women" my daughter has become 🤣

• Haha