Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh that she used her daughters birthday tradition to address what has been said on tattle the last few days by pointing out they’re under the same roof... ok we get it, PUS doesn’t secretly live elsewhere, you’ve proved us wrong! You said it so it must be fact!!! Let’s all scream that babs has noticed us, surprised she has time when she is busy living her best lie
Under the same roof, but is he on the same floor as them? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there going to be some kind of AD maybe for instax or something?

Reactions: 2
Whilst I wish Ez who I believe is 10 but haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere 🤪a very happy birthday, it’s not unusual for most parents to feel happy for their child most days and a little more on their birthdays but this latest thing with the one that made me a mother boils my piss.....it doesn’t have to be all over the gram FFS.

that pic of Erin too on her first birthday with Ste.....they look so alike.....think it’s the hairline lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the subtext ... if the pedi is good I'll recommend ... ie give us freebies etc and I'll plug you
twonk

• Angry
Reactions: 15
18 stories & 2 grid posts all about the golden child’s birthday/ becoming a mummy ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So erin’s birthday is done. She’s putting away her stuff before she even has chance to look at any of it?
My mum was a neat freak and we had to keep the place immaculate but on our birthdays and Christmas we were allowed a pile of our bits to enjoy?
She’s got the kids up at the crack of dawn to do the whole birthday before 8am?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No offence to anyone but I don’t like the whole “you made me a mummy” expression. The baby didn’t actually choose its parents now did it?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It really does not matter in the great scheme of life but it’s just one of those social media things that winds me up!!

She’s got the kids up at the crack of dawn to do the whole birthday before 8am?
Because that is when engagement is at its highest ON THE GRAM!

Reactions: 14
That's one reason why I can't quite get my head around Babs and her sister genuinely getting on. I'm sure Babs would say the majority of her achievements come from being a Mother. She feels she has succeeded as she has a husband and two kids. The social media career also came from being a Mum too.
I bet she looks down on and pities Claire. Personally, I feel the opposite is true.

Reactions: 6
"YOU MADE ME A MUMMY!" "i never really thought about being a mum. till [sic] i got pregnant!" - wait so, Ez the golden child was an ACCIDENT?!

for a toddler who LOVED pink and Disney princesses, i'm not surprised she now HATES pink - she's obvs rebelling against having everything" girlie" forced upon her, as a result of babs' old fashioned "girls like pink" thinking. and now she's super different and unique because she doesn't fit with those deeply ingrained stereotypes. same with the "why should the men be the only wise people" - that comment blew babs' tiny mind because she's so outdated in her thinking. not because her daughter is an independent woman and super unique.

way to further humiliate your daughter - when you've already acknowledged that her friends read your posts - by celebrating her birthday by talking about her bruised arse and the fact that she enjoys showing off her knickers - just like her mummy, because obvs she didn't inherit any of her positive traits from babs, and babs prides herself on acting like a toddler!

cake in the early morning - the same as on babs' birthday - yet none of the other photos of erin with her cake were taken in darkness. it just shows how babs' obsession with the gram has intensified - she can't even wait til teatime to share that birthday content. either that, or there isn't enough time in the evening for cake, since the kids are banished to their rooms by 7pm to ensure that babs' 8.30pm bedtime isn't disturbed.

and Ez the golden child was a "dream baby". obviously. as opposed to poor ethan, who absolutely was NOT. any opportunity to big up erin and slate ethan! i wonder if ethan will get thirteen insta stories dedicated to him in the early hours of his birthday...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
she seems to spend her life getting excited and hyper and worked up about events before the event and then cant be arsed with the actual event and wants it over and onto the next one? Be it disney holiday, halloween, birthdays, christmas etc etc. "Her girls" birthday over by 9am, onto the next thing. Bizarre, frantic way to live life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she seems to spend her life getting excited and hyper and worked up about events before the event and then cant be arsed with the actual event and wants it over and onto the next one? Be it disney holiday, halloween, birthdays, christmas etc etc. "Her girls" birthday over by 9am, onto the next thing. Bizarre, frantic way to live life.
She lives in the past and the future. Never in the present.

Reactions: 16
That's one reason why I can't quite get my head around Babs and her sister genuinely getting on. I'm sure Babs would say the majority of her achievements come from being a Mother. She feels she has succeeded as she has a husband and two kids. The social media career also came from being a Mum too.
I bet she looks down on and pities Claire. Personally, I feel the opposite is true.
Sibling relationships are complicated. I don’t think you can say siblings getting on is related to their career and achievements as sibling dynamics will be established as long time before that.

Me and my siblings are adults and I don’t interfere with their career decisions. Maybe others would, I guess it depends on your personality by kind of feel like it’s their business what job they do.
I don’t think my relationship with my siblings would change if they quit an established career path like teaching to have a social media career but I would be a bit confused and worry about longevity of said career.

Reactions: 5
Brummy Mummy #48 - "my girl was born with a bruised bum!" and other explorative tales about "the one who made me a mum!"

Brummy Mummy #48 - praising my daughter means taking sly digs at my son: he wasn't a "dream baby" cos he didn't make me a mum!

Reactions: 18
The kitchen organisation video is filled with Babs logic and tasteless design.

Sorry Babs but that colour paint you've chosen is not represented on the front of the can, lots of the cans look like that but I guess Stephen did the talking in the shop while you hid in the tat section. The blue is nice, but it is going to clash so much with the green fire place and I think that room is already so rammed with dark furniture and the ceilings are quite low, a lighter colour would've made the room feel so much brighter. I also think her mint green smeg is going to clash with the blue as you look through the doors to both at the same time.

The kitchen boxes are cheap looking and clash with the cream cupboards. If my kitchen was too small for me I'd buy pretty wicca boxes or something, but my kitchen is massive so no problems there. Yes Babs, everything is going to gather dust in those lidless boxes so maybe turn your paper cup collection upside down for example. Get yourself a set of steps to reach up there, but I guess your plan is to make Stephen do it. Even her cleaning cupboard is a fraction of the size of her old one. Tragic. Hope that helps x

Reactions: 6
This is my main problem with her. The constant buying of absolute TAT, sweatshop shite. Constant hauls. Where tf is she going to put it in that house??! Shoved in the loft room? She’s extremely self centrered. Me me me. Constantly buying things for herself. Constantly planning the next “big thing” be it Christmas, Easter, Halloween, birthdays, holidays etc etc etc just living for the next event and not actually enjoying each day.She’s missing so much and teaching her kids that all the wrong things = happiness.
Dear oh dear, where to start?

1. She is NOT going to Primarni dressed like a dog's dinner. She'll be meeting Wet San and Roger the Dodger for a lunch in tier 2,i guarantee it. She was dead quiet last night so we know she was at Primark then.

2. Grow the duck up. My 13 Yr old isn't as childish as you are about his birthday. Nor are most children tbh.

3. Who openly boasts about shopping in Primark? I'll never knock the place bc for lots of struggling parents it means you can buy your children new socks and pants for under a fiver. But when you're raking in 3 grand per ad, DO BETTER. You can afford not to buy into the sweatshop cycle of misery, Emma. I suppose it's fitting that the shallow bint does what she does best on her big day; shopping for more unnecessary shite to fill the aching void. Here's a clue, Emma: you've shopped every day for god knows how long and you're still not happy. I think you'll be the subject of a channel 5 documentary in the future. "Non-Stop Shop: One Woman's Contribution to Landfill"

4. You're a dick. Hope that helps. Xxxx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.