Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things that have pissed me off today and I know you guys understand so just going to vent it here:

1: that cake left out all day? What if a fly lands on it 🤮
2: A decade of you 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Vom.

edited to add: is she the first person ever to have a 10 year old? She’s so intense!
She's the woman with a cake stand that's now out of her reach even though she never bakes, but she doesn't have a cover jar for a cake. She's maybe had to lay out all of the food to photograph it for an AD

Reactions: 9
Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to f*** off

She's really annoying me today. 'Party for US with the boys'?? Is it still HER birthday?? Self centred cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can i make a lonely yet impassioned appeal to NOT have a rhyming thread title? They never scan properly and they make me do this face. 😬😬😬

No?

OK then. As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can i make a lonely yet impassioned appeal to NOT have a rhyming thread title? They never scan properly and they make me do this face. 😬😬😬

No?

OK then. As you were.
I like the non rhyming ones too, hence my offering upthread 🤪

Reactions: 8
Babies don’t fix marriages or relationships for that matter - surely the private therapist would have told her that. And I’m sure you have to have sex with your hubby to make a baby 😂😂
Not to mention where in God's name would they fit a baby in that house, in the Smeg??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brummy Mummy #48 - "my girl was born with a bruised bum!" and other explorative tales about "the one who made me a mum!"

Brummy Mummy #48 - praising my daughter means taking sly digs at my son: he wasn't a "dream baby" cos he didn't make me a mum!
ooops, that was meant to be:
Brummy Mummy #48 - "my girl was born with a bruised bum!" and other EXPLOITATIVE tales about "the one who made me a mum!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The comedy gold of the win an email from KeBab competition continues....she's just posted that she sent one....to a dog 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The comedy gold of the win an email from KeBab competition continues....she's just posted that she sent one....to a dog 🤷
Probably her in laws dog

Hope the man who asked if it was a kebab tattoo emailed in and gets a response

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So at no point since she moved house has it been allowed in Birmingham to be inside other peoples houses. Yet she mentions in todays video about how much her Mum loves her corner cupboard in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️ She'll probably edit it out now. But blatantly Wet Sandra has been in that house!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Where are the macaroons she showed in the Costco haul. She said they were for ez’s birthday
they were obviously part of babs' own prolonged birthday celebrations - the trip to buy cake for "erin's birthday" was just a guise to conceal yet another non-essential shopping trip. no macaroons for erin. she gets a "party for US", because ofc babs deserves to be celebrated on the day she gave birth to her dream baby - the golden child, which features the leftover cupcakes from saturday, and a cake that's been left out in the open since his mrorning when she was forced to blow out her candles for the gram. what a treat! oh, and a party crammed into their tiny dining room which is so small that her number 10 balloons don't even fit, so they're crammed in next to the smeg, and look as though they've been repositioned to read "01" - which is actually very apt for the number one child's birthday!

Reactions: 9
a collection of thirty of the 100 people desperate to receive an email from babs literally wanted her to write. a message. to their. dogs. a defining moment for kween babs! total highlight moment of her influencer career!

i am RABID with excitement to see the content of these copy-paste emails when besotted babettes start tagging her in email screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her kids and parents say Mom. So she clearly puts Mum for the gram
I’m a fellow brummie, (also an Emma too). It always has and always will be Mom. Probably trying to appear less common for the gram. She just really really annoys me more and more each day.

Reactions: 10
Her kids and parents say Mom. So she clearly puts Mum for the gram
she has definitely made a point in the past about how brummies say "mom" instead of "mum" - and yeah, her parents and her kids say mom/mommy. it's definitely a phrase she has altered for the gram, presumably to appear more relatable to her audience, since the majority of british followers using the term mum. hence her book title "will i ever pee alone again? and other happy, heart-warming tales for mums" - presumably in the hope it would sell better. she's supposedly so confident in herself, yet she can't even embrace her dialect differences and honour her roots, despite constantly parading the fact that she's from birmingham - as a major selling point. all it does is evidence the "Brummy Mummy" social media persona she has created in an attempt to become a super popular influencer, which she values as far more of an achievement than simply being a good mother to her kiddos. she's a total sell-out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I refuse to believe she sent out a single email until I see a receipt, I mean who the hell would of asked her to send one to their husband??? My husband would of sent it straight to spam and would be soooo scared/confused and most likely called the authorities 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I refuse to believe she sent out a single email until I see a receipt, I mean who the hell would of asked her to send one to their husband??? My husband would of sent it straight to spam and would be soooo scared/confused and most likely called the authorities 🤔
She's always sending messages out to tattler's husbands, BTEC Paul told us in the summer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she has definitely made a point in the past about how brummies say "mom" instead of "mum" - and yeah, her parents and her kids say mom/mommy. it's definitely a phrase she has altered for the gram, presumably to appear more relatable to her audience, since the majority of british followers using the term mum. hence her book title "will i ever pee alone again? and other happy, heart-warming tales for mums" - presumably in the hope it would sell better. she's supposedly so confident in herself, yet she can't even embrace her dialect differences and honour her roots, despite constantly parading the fact that she's from birmingham - as a major selling point. all it does is evidence the "Brummy Mummy" social media persona she has created in an attempt to become a super popular influencer, which she values as far more of an achievement than simply being a good mother to her kiddos. she's a total sell-out!
This in itself annoys me. She should know it’s Brummie not brummy. She’s made a point of this site ridiculing her colloquialisms when in fact she changes her colloquialisms to suit her audience.
As a proud brummie this finger winds me up constantly because people think we’re all like her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.