Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ethan.
She really has put her children into separate boxes and stereotypes...
Of course the girl wanted to be a wiseman (strong independent woman who knows no boundaries 🙄). Of course Ethan was the difficult one.

Oh and your baby was BREECH - hope that helps x 😘
Also no way did that baby come out with a bruised bottom....days of labour and not one midwife/doctor knew it was breech? They do scan you....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I'm sorry, I can't hold this in any longer. I'm sorry if this derails the thread. Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed. But after looking at Erin's birthday PowerPoint extravaganza on Emma's story this morning, I've really got to say........

Emma's really bleeping annoying, isn't she?

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Guys I'm sorry, I can't hold this in any longer. I'm sorry if this derails the thread. Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed. But after looking at Erin's birthday PowerPoint extravaganza on Emma's story this morning, I've really got to say........

Emma's really bleeping annoying, isn't she?

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.
ohhh gosh is that what it is ? I couldn't put my finger on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe the kids don’t get on because Erin clearly knows she’s the fav & Ethan is constantly battling for attention?

Divide & conquer will enforce those feelings Babs.

Cake in the morning? Why?

Reactions: 24
Maybe the kids don’t get on because Erin clearly knows she’s the fav & Ethan is constantly battling for attention?

All for the gram innit? 🙄 she’s such a bellend, has to get that grid post up as early as possible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Latest grid post. “You made me a mum” blah blah blah.
“How I made you”. / “my baby girl” /. “My hero”. PUS doesn’t get a look in, nothing to do with him?

once again all about you Babs, how you felt. Nothing about your daughter’s achievements over the last decade, all about you

Bore off

Reactions: 28
Wow. Looking through those old photos, they really pushed the flowery / pink / princessy stuff on Erin, didn't they? No wonder she is now rebelling against it. Also, Emma very clearly feels guilt about the fact that she doesn't bake as she's mentioned it a few times lately. Of all the things she does or doesn't do, what a minor thing to fixate on.

Reactions: 13
All for the gram indeed! Who takes a photo of their child with the candles lit on a 10 cake at this time in the morning? 🤷‍♂️

Why does Babs and evidently her minions from some comments fixate on collages and using these photos when they are 18/21. Sure its nice to reminisce but also when you are turning 18/21 you aren't bothered about a random photo your mums taken of you with no context. I don't know but having not long ago celebrated both these birthdays I was more bothered living in the moment than going back constantly.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
BrummyMummy #48 Looking like a fool but she don’t give a dam, it’s all about livin dat best lie for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Oh Dear!
Me me me!
My!
I!
There is not a sentence in that post that hasn't made Ez's Birthday all about Emma!
What a spoilt bleeping brat. Get off the Internet Emma! Please!!!!
Its your daughters birthday and all you care about is posting on The Gram.
Its very very disturbing
Take it from a Professional!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Is she unaware that it's actually quite normal for siblings to not get on or be particularly close? Of course not, because it isn't HER experience as she and her sister get on! I expect she also hugely resents that they aren't "brother and sister and BFFs" because it ruins her image of her perfect family. The divide and conquer thing- i can understand needing to do that at times, but they do it so consistently that they are failing to teach their children to be tolerant of one another at all!! Sometimes, you have to accept that you all live together and have to put up with each other, its a good lesson for later life! The fact that those kids couldn't even be trusted to share a room in Brighton speaks volumes (also convenient cover when you don't want the babettes to know that you don't share a bed with your husband!).

I would have LOVED it if Wet San had put out similar content about Babs last week! 🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She might aswell have written "my favourite child is 10" cos thats basically what she's saying.

And cake in the morning you ask,,,,,, For The Gram!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's been married to him for 13 years? and I think they might have potentially dated 4 years before that? so in 17 years only now has the snoring become so unbearable its become content?
I don't think its even been that long has it? I'm sure she said she wanted to be engaged by 30, and he left it right up till last minute before she turned 30 to propose?

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to be so vulgar and crude? Even on her daughter’s birthday she talks about her coming out arse first and having hands up her foof. She is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is she unaware that it's actually quite normal for siblings to not get on or be particularly close? Of course not, because it isn't HER experience as she and her sister get on! I expect she also hugely resents that they aren't "brother and sister and BFFs" because it ruins her image of her perfect family. The divide and conquer thing- i can understand needing to do that at times, but they do it so consistently that they are failing to teach their children to be tolerant of one another at all!! Sometimes, you have to accept that you all live together and have to put up with each other, its a good lesson for later life! The fact that those kids couldn't even be trusted to share a room in Brighton speaks volumes (also convenient cover when you don't want the babettes to know that you don't share a bed with your husband!).
I bet even her and Claire didn't get on all the time when they were kids tho. I've got 3 brothers, we get on well now but as kids? Definitely weren't bffs! 🤣 I don't remember our parents divide and conquering either, it was a case of pack it in or get to your rooms! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.