Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike the sickly sweet schmaltzy essays she writes. They make my toes curl. There really is no need to post stuff like that. We all love our kids but some things should be kept private. Unless of course, you are trying to convince others? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Oh really freebies from Harry Potter?? Like Harry Potter needs advertising?
and, as usual, just a quick musical video skimming over the items she was gifted - zero interaction, completely un-engaging, no verbal thank you: a story that will likely to skipped by her followers. how did she even receive these gifted products when supposedly no-one is checking her po box mail due to the pandemic. the pandemic works in her favour when she wants to deter her followers from sending her gifted items that she perceives as "crap", but she finds a way to get her grabby hands on any gifts she perceives as worthy of her "i'm emma conway - do you know who i am?!" diva status. i doubt emma even knows how to spell the word gratitude. she's perfectly happy to share the private contents of a notebook that her daughter supposedly made for her birthday, but she's yet to shar a single page of the gratitude diary she supposedly fills in on a daily basis. photos or it doesn't happen!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion #Brummy48- Babs To The Future- the only Mom to live her life in the future and miss out on the Christmas present!

• Heart
  • Haha
So erin’s birthday is done. She’s putting away her stuff before she even has chance to look at any of it?
My mum was a neat freak and we had to keep the place immaculate but on our birthdays and Christmas we were allowed a pile of our bits to enjoy?
She’s got the kids up at the crack of dawn to do the whole birthday before 8am?
Babs is no neat freak - her house is an asbolute tit heap.

Nice little rhyme for you there Emma. And it gets packed away because now its on to the next thing to look forward to and wish the days away for.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the latest YT video you can see the space where the cup cupboard and shelf is, it only is deep enough for that and not the fridge, well they could put one there but it would block half the door.

Omg I've had an idea, block off that door, put the fridge where the door should be, and just walk through the living room to get to the kitchen? I dunno I think that would work

Reactions: 2
gotta love how emz' latest vlog is yet another "i'm totally not breaking the rules, i'm staying in my house and organising my kitchen" just like the previous "i'm filming a birthday haul vlog because i can't go anywhere so i'm sat in my house all day!" vlog. the constant reminder that she's following all the tier three regulations so that her loyal followers don't latch onto the fact that she flouts them on a weekly basis. so presumably she's saving her pre-birthday midnight primark haul for a few weeks until the babettes forget that primark was open all night, and she was huddled outside in a huge queue of people,despite the fact that she's in a tier three area. that, or she's trying to find a way to edit her footage to make it less obvious that it was all filmed during the night.

Feel bad for the poor pedicurist who's got to tackle those swollen lumps of meat tonight. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she set up a birthday tea already with the birthday cake sat out on the table?? Who leaves a cake sitting out uncovered on a table for hours on end

• Sick
Reactions: 18
In the latest YT video you can see the space where the cup cupboard and shelf is, it only is deep enough for that and not the fridge, well they could put one there but it would block half the door.

Omg I've had an idea, block off that door, put the fridge where the door should be, and just walk through the living room to get to the kitchen? I dunno I think that would work
Or just use the built in fridge and freezer that came with the house because a smeg is actually smaller

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Brummy Mummy #48 - Tattle puppet, hanging (out) on a thread, content aimed at the haterz, which confuses the babettes!

Reactions: 8
Brummy mummy 48: Christmas is coming and Babs is buying tat, her new house can’t handle that!

Reactions: 28
Feel bad for the poor pedicurist who's got to tackle those swollen lumps of meat tonight. 🤢🤢🤢
Guessing she's not planning on helping with and DIY makeover jobs then if she's getting her talons painted

Reactions: 2
That vlog was so poorly planned and executed - she was dithering so much! She buys so many pointless things but could really do with a tripod. Her filming set up is so basic and she's all over the place with the filming!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Brummy Mummy #48 - Babs is still gross

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That vlog was so poorly planned and executed - she was dithering so much! She buys so many pointless things but could really do with a tripod. Her filming set up is so basic and she's all over the place with the filming!
I know she doesn't bake but she put her kitchen scales completely out of her reach but then fills a whole accessible shelf with tat and mugs. She's the weirdest.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Brummy Mummy #48 - Brummy Mummy, Tattle ventriloquist dummy, labelled trollz and haterz, now her content creators!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
2 things that have pissed me off today and I know you guys understand so just going to vent it here:

1: that cake left out all day? What if a fly lands on it 🤮
2: A decade of you 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Vom.

edited to add: is she the first person ever to have a 10 year old? She’s so intense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.