Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder her earplugs fall out, she hasn't even got them in properly. They are supposed to be rolled until they soften, then put into the ear. They then expand to fit in the ear canal properly. She never does anything properly. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve actually just typed up some similar thoughts about this on my recap notes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I find it genuinely fascinating what a massive web of lies she is prepared to weave about him snoring in the bed. If he was there it would be so easy to get a photo of him, the fact that she hasnā€™t just screams that heā€™s not in the bed. She doesnā€™t care about anyoneā€™s privacy or dignity, why wouldnā€™t she take a photo of the back of his head in the dark or record sound only of the snoring?? And she sits there, in front of the camera, chattering on about ear plugs and how much they block the sounds out. Like sheā€™s just telling a bare face lie to herself and her followers. What a strange life, I canā€™t imagine even being able to face myself in the mirror or look anyone in the eye if Iā€™d fabricated a whole story for thousands of people who are 99% sure itā€™s all crap!
and tbh, if ste really was sleeping beside her, he'd be in desperate need of an eye mask to block out the constant light emanating from her phone screen in the early hours of the morning for there even to be the slightest chance of him keeping her awake with his snoring! plus his own set of earplugs to block out her voice every morning filming incessant stories from the pit in the early hours. realistically, if ste really did struggle with snoring to the extent that it had any impact on babs' life, there is absolutely no ways he could have resisted sharing a recording of it. we all know how the majority of her content is aimed at tattle. there's no way she'd be lying awake at night researching earplugs when she could be filming humiliating and degrading content of ste snoring in bed. but ofc, that would involve ste actually sleeping in the same room as her, which is the obvious flaw in her latest fabrication!

Reactions: 13
I came on to say this, I think itā€™s super inappropriate. Just keep some things private babs. I know I wouldnā€™t want a picture of me sleeping put on social media, especially not to 100k plus people. Never mind a child...
Not to mention that she is literally telling the babettes that she turned her bedroom light on to take the photo...

Reactions: 15
New thread title option:
Brummymummy #48 A whole week devoted to earplugs, to detract attention from the unsold mugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"she will always be his baby. OUR baby." - i see that emma picked up on our comments about her always refering to the kiddos, especially erin, as "hers".

so erin gets her room filled with balloons every year for her birthday. what special tradition is associated with ethan's birthday? or is that birthday magic reserved only for the golden child?
I think he does it for Ethan too.

Reactions: 4
She wont take a pic of a sleeping ste (if hes there!) Because as it's been pointed out...taking a photo of an unaware sleeping person is disrespectful. But the difference is she feels she owns her children. Not to go off on a hippy tangent....but I've always tried to remember that although I'm responsible for and adore my children, I dont 'own' them. They are people with thoughts and insecurities and ideas of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Ez (lol) wakes up for a wazz in the night, she'll be treading all over them?

The bands from them popping will give Babs 'Nam style flashbacks from when the gamekeeper at West Kids safari park tried to shoot her with a tranq gun, thinking she was a stray white rhino.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve actually just typed up some similar thoughts about this on my recap notes šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I find it genuinely fascinating what a massive web of lies she is prepared to weave about him snoring in the bed. If he was there it would be so easy to get a photo of him, the fact that she hasnā€™t just screams that heā€™s not in the bed. She doesnā€™t care about anyoneā€™s privacy or dignity, why wouldnā€™t she take a photo of the back of his head in the dark or record sound only of the snoring?? And she sits there, in front of the camera, chattering on about ear plugs and how much they block the sounds out. Like sheā€™s just telling a bare face lie to herself and her followers. What a strange life, I canā€™t imagine even being able to face myself in the mirror or look anyone in the eye if Iā€™d fabricated a whole story for thousands of people who are 99% sure itā€™s all crap!
And it also strongly suggests that, for once, even Ste the Enabler won't go along with her fib and just hop in the bed long enough for her to get so much as a hint of shoulder in next to her gurning face!!

Reactions: 9
No wonder her earplugs fall out, she hasn't even got them in properly. They are supposed to be rolled until they soften, then put into the ear. They then expand to fit in the ear canal properly. She never does anything properly. šŸ˜
This is keBabba. She has no idea what instructions are for! Her way is the only way lol

Reactions: 5
And it also strongly suggests that, for once, even Ste the Enabler won't go along with her fib and just hop in the bed long enough for her to get so much as a hint of shoulder in next to her gurning face!!
the whole snoring story, which is becoming increasingly more dramatic by the day, is probably babs' way of punishing ste for refusing to pose next to her in bed so that she could prove all those tattle "haterz" wrong. online humiliation is her second favourite tactic, a close second to smashing his face in!

Reactions: 8
hands up who thinks that babs is posting all this earplug content in the hope that she will be gifted a lifetime supply of free earplugs! šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø not content with yesterday's box of earplugs, she has wastefully ditched them, and is now onto her second box. tonight's earplugs are yet another casual throwback to the 90s - the return of tie dye as a fashion statament - which feature a tie dye effect, and are presumably aimed at children, to fit her supposedly tiny, shallow ear holes.

for someone who is perfectly comfortable showing herself in bed, and splurging images of her sleeping children all over social media, it's incredibly unbelievable that ste hasn't been roped into such content. yet not even a slight hint of even his ARM has ever been featured in the bed next to her, despite the earplug content supposedly being all about her continued attempts to block out his snoring. he's not even there babs! ste's happy to appear in her ad photos, despite that grimaced, forced smile, but presumably babs actively turns down any ad content that would involve a photo of her and ste in the bedroom together - even just chilling out next to each other watching netflix - because ste is not permitted to set foot in her room. ever. unless he's delivering snacks or hot cocks. i mean, he's had a lucky escape in that respect. if he were to share a bed with babs, he'd wake up most mornings to find that she had shared photos of his sleeping face all over the gram, to give her followers a much-needed break from her own gurning mug.
Where do we all reckon he sleeps then?? The couch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She wont take a pic of a sleeping ste (if hes there!) Because as it's been pointed out...taking a photo of an unaware sleeping person is disrespectful. But the difference is she feels she owns her children. Not to go off on a hippy tangent....but I've always tried to remember that although I'm responsible for and adore my children, I dont 'own' them. They are people with thoughts and insecurities and ideas of their own.
Thank you. I really do not think it's ok to share photographs unconsensually of people (especially children) sleeping. It's even more not ok to share publicly on an open account.

Itā€™s Only Fans but council edition
Only Fools? (N Horses)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been married to him for 13 years? and I think they might have potentially dated 4 years before that? so in 17 years only now has the snoring become so unbearable its become content? Right ...

All we're asking for is a pic of pus's hairy arm in bed as proof Babs, I mean you have no problem taking a photo of your child vulnerable asleep in her bed so you clearly have no boundaries.

Reactions: 16
These threads are moving so quickly.

Wazzup happy birfday Ezzy mysta!

How was all the snoring last night Babs?

Reactions: 6
Annnnd of course the golden child birthday posts on stories has to have a side swipe about Ethan being "difficult" šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Gosh, poor Ethan! Bigging her daughter up while taking a pop at her son. Some mother she is like!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
yerp that's the knowledge I also came here to share

Reactions: 6
Poor Ethan.
She really has put her children into separate boxes and stereotypes...
Of course the girl wanted to be a wiseman (strong independent woman who knows no boundaries šŸ™„). Of course Ethan was the difficult one.

Oh and your baby was BREECH - hope that helps x šŸ˜˜

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.